Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wand of Treachery

3 posters

Go down

Wand of Treachery Empty Wand of Treachery

Post by Nismo 28/9/2013, 9:13 pm

So Wands of Treachery are down to ~1125k at the moment. I managed to snag 10 of them for 12m overnight last night. I did see that they were ~6m at one point, so I kind of planned to hang on to these for awhile. Do you think this is a good investment? How safe do you think this investment is? Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Nismo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Wand of Treachery Empty Re: Wand of Treachery

Post by Froggie 28/9/2013, 9:34 pm

I think they could potentially be a good investment. I would wait to see if they continue to drop. If they do, buy more, depending on what you are currently able to afford. Continue to watch the graphs and take advantage if it goes up at all. This is either going to be really good for you, or really bad. It is possible that they will go down and stay down like other items, but it could just dip and go right back up. Good luck man Smile

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nismo 28/9/2013, 9:39 pm

Thanks, and they dipped down to mid 900s about a week ago or so. They've been slowly rising since, so I think it could potentially be a really good investment. Trying to snag another 10 for 1.2 ea right now!

Nismo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge 29/9/2013, 8:28 am

I don't know if it is a good investment or not as the number of wands in the game will continue to rise as people continue to take part in their daily warbands. If supply remains high the price will stay low.
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nismo 29/9/2013, 12:15 pm

That's true. Maybe I'll dump them now for a small profit.

Nismo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nismo 29/9/2013, 12:17 pm

Lmao. I just insta-sold for over 3m profit. If they go wayyy up, I won't even be mad.

Nismo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nismo 29/9/2013, 12:18 pm

I'd really like to hang on to them to see if they skyrocket, but whatever. I'm plenty satisfied with 3m profit in 2.5 days.

Nismo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down