Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinx Discussion

3 posters

Go down

Jinx Discussion Empty Jinx Discussion

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 12/10/2013, 3:55 am

So, as you all should know, the newest marksman, Jinx, was recently released via a hot fix the other day in the client. Aside from the fact that her music is among the best in my opinion, I feel she is a fairly strong pick as of now. Her long, strong early-game poke is great against the likes of long-range AD Carries including Caitlyn and Ezreal, whereas other AD Carries such as Quinn and Vayne would likely fault in the early game due to simply not being able to sustain in lane. Jinx has the potential to keep away from sticky situations, all while having amazing early-game poke given Zap! is maxed over Switcharoo (which is what I've been doing). Jinx has among the best split pushing potential in the entire category that is marksman; a combination of Pow-Pow and Fishbones allows for uncontested wave clear in the bot lane, and her passive allows escape from sticky situations after a tower or enemy life has been taken. Not only does she have beautiful poke, wave clear, and fair escaping potential with a snare and a slow (given you use them right and don't get outplayed), she has one of the most viable weapons in the current AD Carry meta-game; a powerful, global ultimate. You can, quite simply, wreck with this ultimate. Even as 6 she has the potential to out-trade even the strongest mid-game carries given she kites efficiently and lands the majority of her skills. The splash damage from it is ridiculous if the enemies are dumb enough to clump up in a fight. Your ult alone can easily bring squishy enemies down to 60% if used right in a fight, and after that, you can use Fishbones to assault the back line and bring the damage dealers down, or if the fight gets rough, you can poke from long range with Zap! All in all, I feel Jinx, while not necessarily needing a nerf, is one of the most viable AD Carries in the Patch 3.12 metagame.

What do you guys think of her?
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Jinx Discussion Empty Re: Jinx Discussion

Post by Huluplus 12/10/2013, 7:20 am

Just bought her earlier, and she is a lot of fun to play. She is like no other adc out there atm except for maybe lucian. She is very strong early game and scales nicely into late game. As long as you cs properly and possibly get fed which you should be fed as any adc, I think Jinx would be unstoppable. She has great wave clear and her speed boost when taking out a tower makes her a great split pusher.

You could group her with ez or ashe, but I feel her abilities are better than that of the two. Ashe has only one damaging ability (aside from the ult) and ez's abilities are basically just additional basic attacks. Jinx on the other hand has a snare (also damage over time) a slow and your choice of High attack speed or higher damage potential.

In one of my games I was forced to take her top (I just really wanted to play her) and she easily is able to dodge ganks, and just snowball the lane. An unconventional top laner, but she is viable.

I for one am in love with the new champ, and I plan to take her into ranked soon. As soon as I feel I have mastered her mechanics.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunk01 13/10/2013, 7:46 am

Never lost against her, no mobility, one cc spell and shes dead.

Unless you're planning on running a huge disengage team, she isn't for high elo play.
Chipmunk01
Chipmunk01
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Huluplus 13/10/2013, 6:51 pm

Chipmunk01 wrote:Never lost against her, no mobility, one cc spell and shes dead.

Unless you're planning on running a huge disengage team, she isn't for high elo play.
She has massive mobility, when getting an assist or kill on either a champion or building she gets a massive speed boost. Has a stun and a slow for disengages and can kite more easily than any other champion because of her short attack animation.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down