Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions on this signature please (Giving + reps)

+7
fishingman71
Mooge
Natsu
Dory
BamZam
Gecko
Daxaal
11 posters

Go down

Opinions on this signature please (Giving + reps) Empty Opinions on this signature please (Giving + reps)

Post by Daxaal 13/10/2013, 12:07 am

MOD NOTE: Please do not move to graphics subforum, I'm looking for a variety of responses and feedback
Opinions on this signature please (Giving + reps) U3t

Hey all Smile, I currently have bought the signature above me from a graphics designer and would like to hear other peoples feedback on what looks good and how to improve it. I've really gone all out in paying premium for this ($15 US) so I'm sure most things are possible and will be able to make changes when I see him again some time soon.

If you can use this code for feedback that would be good Smile
Code:

[color=cyan]So what looks good about it so far?[/color]:
[color=cyan]How can it be improved?[/color]:
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Opinions on this signature please (Giving + reps) Empty Re: Opinions on this signature please (Giving + reps)

Post by Gecko 13/10/2013, 12:47 am

So what looks good about it so far?:I like the fire graphic and the character. And the shadowing is done well. And the detail is very good. Theres a little lack in flow but this is common with text heavy signatures.
How can it be improved?:There are a few things that must be addressed.

-One: It is far too large and should be reduced down the the forum rules.

-Two: I use gimp and as such I can't tell you how to do this but it would look better if you set the picture to have a transparent background a perfect way to do this incase you have gimp is to go to the Layers Tab, Hit transparency, and choose color to alpha. Change the color chosen to black and hit ok. This, on gimp, will set it do blend well with the forums.

-Three: The fire seems to be off centered and or should just be extended.

-Fourth and Final: The area around the guy seems to be lacking in some sort of background detail.

Other than these things I love the design.
Gecko
Gecko
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Opinions on this signature please (Giving + reps) Empty Re: Opinions on this signature please (Giving + reps)

Post by BamZam 13/10/2013, 2:34 am

So what looks good about it so far? Definitely the fire and how the fonts stand out, also the reflections of the fonts Smile

How can it be improved? Background of the signature looks very plain and Kratos does not stand out as much (Not sure if you actually like Kratos not standing out), I'm not a GFX pro, but some backlighting for Kratos would make the whole signature a whole lot better
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory 14/10/2013, 2:58 am

So what looks good about it so far?: I like the text. It looks great with the fire in the back Razz (I like animation lol)
How can it be improved?: I'd be interested to see if there could be anything going on near Kratos's right shoulder. Just stood out to me since theres something near his left shoulder.
Dory
Dory
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 14/10/2013, 10:20 am

So what looks good about it so far?: The fire is definitely the best feature there to me.
How can it be improved?: I would say maybe finding a way to highlight kratos a bit more, all of my attention was drawn away from kratos by the fire at fist.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge 14/10/2013, 5:18 pm

So what looks good about it so far?: This is a very good signature! A solid 9 out of 10!

How can it be improved?: Looking closely at the warriors' swords, they aren't quite identical or has one of them been reversed in some way? Also there seems to be something sticking out of the back of the "A" in Daxaal which is out of sync with the other letters in your name.
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 15/10/2013, 11:42 pm

So what looks good about it so far? EVERYTHING:
How can it be improved? More Fire!!!:
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 16/10/2013, 12:59 am

So what looks good about it so far?: Hands down, that might be the most godly thing I've ever seen. The movement of the flames are just....so SMOOTH! I LOVE IT! I WANT ONE!
How can it be improved?: I think big flames in the blackground moving would be epic Smile

Keep it up!
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightl0ck 16/10/2013, 1:55 am

So what looks good about it so far?: I like how high quality the gif portion of it is and how well it flows.
How can it be improved?: I think the extra blue space to the sides of his head could be either removed or had more integrated with it.
Nightl0ck
Nightl0ck
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 16/10/2013, 2:24 am

color=cyan]So what looks good about it so far?[/color]: Flames look cool, good shadow, along with the words reflected off of the bottom.
How can it be improved?: Size, too big. The flames aren't under the guy, they extend further up the first A then anywhere else on the signature. Flames should extend higher from X to the A.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by THCube 16/10/2013, 5:12 pm

So what looks good about it so far?: It looks very good, the guy with the fire is a perfect combination.
How can it be improved?:
1. Its great, but its lacking something in the backround, like maybe a city or a airplane on fire or something awesome like that. or maybe have a lightning storm, supernova or planet in the backround.
2. It would also be cool if you added supporters on the side, like 2 dragons or robots. or something of you interest.
THCube
THCube
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/10/2013, 5:10 pm

So what looks good about it so far?: I really like the flames and the high texture.

How can it be improved?: I believe It would be better if the background matched the colour of the forums and the letters would be a bit more 3D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down