Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Cartoons, series. Will be found here.

+7
Zombeh
Calvin Broadus
Mooge
Aureee
BamZam
Broeder
Muffins
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Movies, Cartoons, series. Will be found here. Empty Movies, Cartoons, series. Will be found here.

Post by Aureee 20/10/2013, 7:59 pm

The purpose of this thread is for all of SMGamer's community to post the movies/ TV series that they have seen.

Every time someone posts below (the movies they have seen) I will update this thread.
I want people to discuss about the movies and shows so others can see what are the good movies to watch. It is reccomended that when you post your movies/shows you state why it was good/bad.

This is format how you need to post it up

Name of (movie, series, cartoon)
Why you like it or didnt like it:

Movies:
2 Guns
Oblivion
Pain And Gain
The Wolverine
The Hangover Part 3
Kick-Ass 2
The Lone Langer
The Iron Man 3
Rurouni Kenshin
Forbidden Ground
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
Now you see me
Grown Ups 2
12 Rounds: Reloaded
9th Company
Empire State
The Bling Ring
Wish You Were Here
Chennai Express
Man of steel
Hellboy (1St and 2nd)
Riddick
Love me
Happy Gilmore
This Is the End
Rust and Bone
R.I.P.D.
The Philly Kid
PACIFIC RIM
Europa Report
The Lone Ranger
Orc Wars
The Reunion
Just Wright
Gravity
The Ugly Truth
The Heat
The Bounty Hunter
Assault on Wall Street
My Name Is Khan
Clash of the Titans
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
Орда
Metro
Uncertainty
Young Adult
Were the Millers
I Am Number Four
MY FATHER'S BIKE
EMPEROR
Escape Plan
Runner Runner
Pawn Shop Chronicles
MACHETE KILLS
THE LIFEGUARD
RED 2
Fright Night 2: New Blood
All Game of Thrones
Super 8
FORCE OF EXECUTION
PARENTAL GUIDANCE

Cartoons-Series:
Monsters University
Despicable Me
Despicable Me 2
Monsters University
The Smurfs 2
Nemo (All episode's.)
Salad Fingers
Take This Pill
Spilsbury Toast Boy
Spider man
Hulk
Batman
Simsons(still 25 season)
TURBO
Code Geass

Series:
Vikings - Season 1
Monday Mornings
Vegas
Hemlok Grove
Breaking Bad
Burn Notice
Psych
Big Bang Theory
Revoliution (1,2)
Arrow (1,2)
The Walking Dead (1,2,3,4)
Doctor House! (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)
CSI Vegas
CSI Miami
CSI New York
THE ORIGINALS
Person of Interest (Season 1)
Sherlock
Dexter
South Park
Created by : Aureee

Last edited by Aureee on 3/11/2013, 12:54 am; edited 22 times in total

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Movies, Cartoons, series. Will be found here. Empty Re: Movies, Cartoons, series. Will be found here.

Post by Aureee 20/10/2013, 8:07 pm

Series: The Walking Dead (4 season) 1 Episode, each monday it gonna be new one , so don't miss up! Smile

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Movies, Cartoons, series. Will be found here. Empty Re: Movies, Cartoons, series. Will be found here.

Post by Aureee 21/10/2013, 10:00 am

Today is monday and today is the day of the ''the walking dead (Season 4)'' episode 2 ! I hope so you like it , because i seen it and i love it :p

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 21/10/2013, 1:11 pm

Also was a new Once Upon A Time episode today,

tomorrow HIMYM Smile
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 21/10/2013, 1:13 pm

Good idea. Perhaps you could order sagas or series? Say like instead of having Hangover part 1,2 and 3 all in separate areas, just have it like Hangover 1,2,3 or something like that Smile I will be using this while i train on rs Razz
Muffins
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 21/10/2013, 1:20 pm

I use this site to keep track of new episodes btw,

this is my personal selection:
http://tvcountdown.com/?c241=1&c416=1&c98=1&c224=1&c210=1&c1331=1&c336=1&c329=1&c3=1&c79=1&c1064=1&c139=1&c849=1&c381=1&c125=1&c68=1
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 21/10/2013, 1:58 pm

House

Why you like it : First off, it's a medical drama, and Hugh Laurie's in it! It's a very funny show, but not comedy funny, it's more of like your everyday funny. The series itself has a way of wrapping it around your mind and you just can't get enough of it. Really good show Smile
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 21/10/2013, 1:59 pm

Muffins wrote:Good idea. Perhaps you could order sagas or series? Say like instead of having Hangover part 1,2 and 3 all in separate areas, just have it like Hangover 1,2,3 or something like that :)I will be using this while i train on rs Razz
Yes i will do, because it's great idea :)And please boys use format Smile

BamZam wrote:House

Why you like it : First off, it's a medical drama, and Hugh Laurie's in it! It's a very funny show, but not comedy funny, it's more of like your everyday funny. The series itself has a way of wrapping it around your mind and you just can't get enough of it. Really good show Smile
Are you talking about Doctor House? :ppp

Movie : I Am Number Four
Why you like it: I like it , because it's idk, all fight movies i like it Very Happy

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 21/10/2013, 2:02 pm

Aureee wrote:

Oh yes, or House MD Very Happy
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 21/10/2013, 2:02 pm

Broeder wrote:I use this site to keep track of new episodes btw,

this is my personal selection:
Thanks for it, But please dont use any links okey :p Because i just making movie sector, where we can talk about it, not only watch it Wink
BamZam wrote:
Aureee wrote:

Oh yes, or House MD Very Happy
Yea i agree with you :DIt's funny and hard to thinks couple times :p Anyways adding in it ofcourse! How i forgot idk lol

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/10/2013, 9:07 pm

Here are some of my favorite cartoons, all from David Firth.

Salad Fingers - One of the best cartoon series I have ever seen.

Video Tape - Cartoon

Take This Pill - Cartoon

Spoilsbury Toast Boy - Cartoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 22/10/2013, 10:47 am

I will watch them unagileguth:)

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge 24/10/2013, 10:35 am

I watch CSI Vegas, CSI Miami and CSI New York and I can recommend them all :p
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 24/10/2013, 2:49 pm

Mooged wrote:I watch CSI Vegas, CSI Miami and CSI New York and I can recommend them all :p
i was like is no one know of them, was going to post it :DBut seem's some people watching it ;D

Edit: guys guys guys!!! Arrow and revoliution is now realised, published new episode!!!!!!!! Smile))

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 25/10/2013, 7:17 pm

MY FATHER'S BIKE awesome :DDD when that kid told it, i did that with Lit teacher :DDDD i lold from that place in real life, but it's cool movie Wink

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 25/10/2013, 11:32 pm

THE ORIGINALS first time watching but love it Smile

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 26/10/2013, 1:35 pm

Today had bunch of free time, and watch it history of americans and japan . Name of movie is : EMPEROR
What I can tell it i realy love history movies, and this one take it my heart from inside Smile

There we go the original series I seen it there now are 4 episodes :)who didn't seen yet , so now can see it :)Let's all wait together for Monday, because in monday New episode Of the 4 season The Walking Dead Smile)

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin Broadus 26/10/2013, 10:17 pm

All the fridays, One reason there hilarious.

Calvin Broadus
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 27/10/2013, 2:58 am

Calvin Broadus wrote:All the fridays, One reason there hilarious.
:DD

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 27/10/2013, 11:24 am

Escape Plan, awesome movie, everyone have to watch this one!

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 27/10/2013, 8:26 pm

Runner Runner kinda a lot of drama in it, but i like it Smile

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 28/10/2013, 5:32 pm

I just can tell fastest guy in world, ohh sorry fastest snail in the freak world is turbo! Very Happy cartoons name of movie is ''TURBO'' realy awesome i like it and it's so many funny place Very Happy

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 28/10/2013, 9:38 pm

Auree please use the edit button found on the top right of where you posted. Do not double post. Smile

Zombeh.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 28/10/2013, 10:40 pm

Took you long enough xd
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 28/10/2013, 10:41 pm

Zombeh wrote:Auree please use the edit button found on the top right of where you posted. Do not double post. Smile

Zombeh.
Sir i posting it , not because i want to, it's because the format i have it done Razz thats why I always posting new one Wink
Pawn Shop Chronicles: not so funny as has to be , but you canw atch it :ppp

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next