Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, Cartoons, series. Will be found here.

+7
Zombeh
Calvin Broadus
Mooge
Aureee
BamZam
Broeder
Muffins
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Movies, Cartoons, series. Will be found here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Movies, Cartoons, series. Will be found here.

Post by Broeder 28/10/2013, 10:43 pm

Yeah Zombeh, gotta follow the rules!
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Movies, Cartoons, series. Will be found here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Movies, Cartoons, series. Will be found here.

Post by BamZam 29/10/2013, 1:24 am

Word of advice : Might want to change the dark blue texts to cyan, that way most of us won't have to strain our eyes!
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 29/10/2013, 3:09 pm

BamZam wrote:Word of advice : Might want to change the dark blue texts to cyan, that way most of us won't have to strain our eyes!
Okey sir Smile

---

Person of Interest (Season 1): i start it watching it and cant stop it, i realy hadn't what to do in real life, so found one of series i not seen it , and there we go its great for me Razz

---

MACHETE KILLS: i seen this one and i like hmm, what I can tell it , that because I don't know it what I watch it Very Happy

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 29/10/2013, 5:50 pm

Aureee you do realize that since you make 58% of the posts in this topic, this topic isnt actually as popular as you think
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 29/10/2013, 6:54 pm

Please don't double/triple post. If you're going to post every hour or two please edit your last one, and if you were the last poster you have to wait 24hrs before posting again as part of our once daily bump rule.

Cheers!
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 29/10/2013, 11:59 pm

Lucky wrote:Please don't double/triple post. If you're going to post every hour or two please edit your last one, and if you were the last poster you have to wait 24hrs before posting again as part of our once daily bump rule.

Cheers!
Okey Sir. And broeder i'm not trying to make it popular or something like that, i just enjoying posting movie's wich i watching it , and spliting my mind with these guys who wanna to read it.

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 30/10/2013, 4:29 pm

Doctor Who ? nobody really? i can't be the only whovian out here.

also sherlock and dexter great series.
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 30/10/2013, 4:59 pm

piramatrix wrote:Doctor Who ? nobody really? i can't be the only whovian out here.

also sherlock and dexter great series.
i watch it couple of them but for me was to boring but anyways Razz
THE LIFEGUARD: i think it's kinda funny Razz
PRINCE AVALANCHE: mostly only drama on it, in one place it's comedy but well peace guys, because i like it Razz

Revoliution and Arrow new series are in public now Smile

Fright Night 2: New Blood: awesome :DDD

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Persicon 1/11/2013, 11:54 am

All Game of Thrones, which got weird at the Red Wedding, and South Park episodes.
Also some How I met your mother which was pretty funny.
Persicon
Persicon
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 1/11/2013, 3:55 pm

Persicon wrote:All Game of Thrones, which got weird at the Red Wedding, and South Park episodes.
south park i not seen yet but i will thanks by you Razz and game of thrones ive seen it Wink

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Persicon 1/11/2013, 5:52 pm

Aureee wrote:
Persicon wrote:All Game of Thrones, which got weird at the Red Wedding, and South Park episodes.
south park i not seen yet but i will thanks by you :Pand game of thrones ive seen it Wink
The 17th season's episodes air every Wednesday night on ComedyCentral, 4 episodes so far. I recommend watching the earlier seasons first since they often refer to things that happen in those. Have fun!
Persicon
Persicon
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallaquenta 1/11/2013, 6:17 pm

I totally love the Code Geass anime serie. It's very, very good with a well thought out plot and a very nice story/characters Smile
Vallaquenta
Vallaquenta
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureee 2/11/2013, 11:08 am

Vallaquenta wrote:I totally love the Code Geass anime serie. It's very, very good with a well thought out plot and a very nice story/characters Smile
Okey sir , i will catch that in the list Smile
Super 8: this movie ha everyone to watch it, almost two hours going, but its really awesome movie i ever seen Razz
FORCE OF EXECUTION: so many action i love it Smile
PARENTAL GUIDANCE:tjis movie is funny as hell :DD

Aureee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2