Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HuluPlus' New and Improved OSRS Merchanting log

Go down

HuluPlus' New and Improved OSRS Merchanting log Empty HuluPlus' New and Improved OSRS Merchanting log

Post by Huluplus 7/11/2013, 11:29 pm

Alright, well I now have a bit of spare cash on OSRS, and I will be starting to merchant the old school way. Which is where I thrived in the beginning of my merchanting days. Things are a little different with Zybez having its pretty good way of being a GE of sorts (would be amazing if Merchz had this as I am a vip on there already. lol). Making finding items a little easier.

I will be adding both the good and the bad. The good will be in my second post, the bad will be in my third post. And the current Highest wealth/ highest quality merchs will be in this first post.

I will update my log after 10 merchs.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

HuluPlus' New and Improved OSRS Merchanting log Empty Re: HuluPlus' New and Improved OSRS Merchanting log

Post by Huluplus 7/11/2013, 11:29 pm

Reserved for Profit Merchs

Last edited by HuluPlus on 7/11/2013, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

HuluPlus' New and Improved OSRS Merchanting log Empty Re: HuluPlus' New and Improved OSRS Merchanting log

Post by Huluplus 7/11/2013, 11:30 pm

Reserved for Bad merchs
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down