Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is a good speaker system for computers?

5 posters

Go down

What is a good speaker system for computers? Empty What is a good speaker system for computers?

Post by Daxaal 19/11/2013, 1:56 pm

I'm interested in buying a speaker system for my computer but I'm not sure what to get and what the good brands are. I searched for sennheiser as I have headphone from them but I couldn't find any speaker system products from them so I'm posting here in hopes of learning more about what some good speaker systems are Smile. The speaker system I'm looking for MUST HAVE A SUBWOOFER. Need to have some good bass with a oomph :)Also I'm looking for a speaker system for my computer not car Razz.

I was thinking of getting a logitech one to be specific this one

http://www.logitech.com/en-au/product/speaker-system-z523?crid=47

But I'm not sure whether it's good or not, the reviews look ok.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

What is a good speaker system for computers? Empty Re: What is a good speaker system for computers?

Post by Dual_Shock 21/11/2013, 8:41 am

http://store.antec.com/P/rockus-3d-speaker-system/0-761345-73000-6.aspx
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

What is a good speaker system for computers? Empty Re: What is a good speaker system for computers?

Post by Daxaal 21/11/2013, 11:03 am

Dual_Shock wrote:http://store.antec.com/P/rockus-3d-speaker-system/0-761345-73000-6.aspx
How good is the subwoofer? Is it strong? Do you feel low frequencies? The oomph?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 21/11/2013, 5:25 pm

I just looked up best speaker system for computers. Personally I use a 5.1 channel surround sound meant for my TV.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by MoeZ 21/11/2013, 10:58 pm

Beats ofc Smile but it's too expensive.
MoeZ
MoeZ
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 27/11/2013, 11:03 pm

Beats ofc too but Logitec has also some new arrivals and they are pretty cheap Smile I use Bose boxes from 1999 or old Very Happy but they are even better then the new ones Razz
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 28/11/2013, 7:37 am

MoeZ wrote:Beats ofc :)but it's too expensive.
Master8king wrote:Beats ofc too but Logitec has also some new arrivals and they are pretty cheap :)I use Bose boxes from 1999 or old :Dbut they are even better then the new ones Razz
I don't think they sell 2.1 speaker systems? I know they sell portable speakers and headphones but do they actually sell 2.1 speaker systems with seperate subwoofers and speaker?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 28/11/2013, 8:24 am

You mean the bose ones daxaal ? No they are 7,1 my Sound Card has the requirments for that im Computer has 4 colored holes for Audio
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 28/11/2013, 9:43 am

Master8king wrote:You mean the bose ones daxaal ? No they are 7,1 my Sound Card has the requirments for that im Computer has 4 colored holes for Audio
Ok but what about the beats by dre you mentioned?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 28/11/2013, 11:14 am

Beats: I meant those little Bluetooth boxes they have no subwoofer ofc but they are small but have good sound and as i said they are connectable with Bluetooth(Requires that you pc can provide that)
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallaquenta 28/11/2013, 12:51 pm

I dislike speakers for my computer. I prefer using a headset. I have a Siberia V2 that I've used for the past 4 years. It's still working like a charm and it has a very good sound system (7.1)
Vallaquenta
Vallaquenta
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 29/11/2013, 10:34 am

Found a good speaker set Smile, can be locked now
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down