Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good day to you, SM

+8
Daba
Connor
MerchTilIDie
Mr Zuidenaar
Mooge
Cille
Music
Blood
12 posters

Go down

Good day to you, SM Empty Good day to you, SM

Post by Blood 9/10/2013, 3:51 am

Hello to those who know me as well as to those who do not. How are you guys doing; how have things been? I have heard a lot of good things about this community since I left, but it is always nice to hear what you all have to say.

As for me I am currently enrolled in my first year of college, a CRIM major at a local technical college alongside my beautiful fiance who is studying toward a degree in nursing/care-taking. I am not too certain what I would like to shoot for ultimately though an undercover detective sounds like an interesting job. I have also thought about getting into probations or juvenile cases, but still uncertain at this time.

For anyone who is interested I have created a new Runescape account and will try to find some time to spend with you guys again.

In case someone were to see this and wonder about my previous service offers, I am not here to offer those, sorry. My intention in returning is strictly social as I would like to at least try to mend some broken connections, but ultimately here to enjoy the community and the people of it as I once had.

Have a good one.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Good day to you, SM Empty Re: Good day to you, SM

Post by Music 9/10/2013, 4:55 am

Welcome back, Blood. It's been awhile since I've seen you around. It's good to hear you're doing well IRL, you seemed to disappear a few months back and I wasn't quite sure what had happened.

On a service note, it's good that you're not offering kilns, else I'd no longer have a monopoly on those in SM Wink I kid, I kid.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 9/10/2013, 5:08 am

Music wrote:Welcome back, Blood. It's been awhile since I've seen you around. It's good to hear you're doing well IRL, you seemed to disappear a few months back and I wasn't quite sure what had happened.

On a service note, it's good that you're not offering kilns, else I'd no longer have a monopoly on those in SM ;)I kid, I kid.
I was dealing with some things in life and it helped to leave as I had pretty religiously attached myself to this place and found it more and more difficult to so much as go out with my family for dinner. A number of months away and my life is much better.

I had seen that you are now the owner of Smokin Services, congratulations. It is good to see that it is still up and running after all this time when you think back when Broeder created it, then I took over followed by handing it to I believe Invalid who I assume passed it along to Christmas and now you. As for me, I have done more than enough in my time here between SM and Sythe so it is all yours to monopolize as much as you wish. Congratulations on Manager as well. Have not heard much about the exchange fc, but I will look over the introduction threads when I have a chance.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 9/10/2013, 5:21 am

Blood wrote:
Music wrote:Welcome back, Blood. It's been awhile since I've seen you around. It's good to hear you're doing well IRL, you seemed to disappear a few months back and I wasn't quite sure what had happened.

On a service note, it's good that you're not offering kilns, else I'd no longer have a monopoly on those in SM ;)I kid, I kid.
I was dealing with some things in life and it helped to leave as I had pretty religiously attached myself to this place and found it more and more difficult to so much as go out with my family for dinner. A number of months away and my life is much better.

I had seen that you are now the owner of Smokin Services, congratulations. It is good to see that it is still up and running after all this time when you think back when Broeder created it, then I took over followed by handing it to I believe Invalid who I assume passed it along to Christmas and now you. As for me, I have done more than enough in my time here between SM and Sythe so it is all yours to monopolize as much as you wish. Congratulations on Manager as well. Have not heard much about the exchange fc, but I will look over the introduction threads when I have a chance.
That's good. Being too attached to the virtual world can really screw up your real world, I found that out the hard way. Keep it that way, having a good life is much more important than a few pixels.

Yes, Christmas decided to step down and handed it off to me. I'm trying my best to keep it running as well as it had been run in the past, and so far we're doing well. The amount of services people request are down in general, as general interest in RS has also declined. While that's a pity, we're still one of the most active service groups so I can say I'm still proud of it.

Thank you! The exchange fc was just recently launched, and I'm helping managing the fc. It's going smoothly so far, aside from a couple attacks from opposing FC's, and we're taking steps to make it even better in the future. Good things planned for SM, and this exchange FC was just the tip of the iceberg.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 9/10/2013, 9:51 am

Well hello Blood! Smile I'm glad to see that you're interested in returning a bit. I look forward to see you around some more Smile Maybe catch up with a few chats Smile

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge 9/10/2013, 1:48 pm

Nice to meet you Blood! I am relatively new to the SM Forum but I hope to be around for a while now I've arrived. Best of luck at college and have fun on Runescape when you get the chance Smile
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Zuidenaar 9/10/2013, 4:51 pm

Welcome back Blood, good to hear that you're doing well IRL!
Mr Zuidenaar
Mr Zuidenaar
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MerchTilIDie 9/10/2013, 9:38 pm

Glad to see your back! I remember seeing you around a lot back before I quit. Hope to see you around again!
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 9/10/2013, 9:42 pm

Welcome back Blood Very Happy
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 9/10/2013, 9:53 pm

Good day to you, SM 0v5u6N7

hi
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 9/10/2013, 11:30 pm

ohi blood, wb
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 9/10/2013, 11:39 pm

Cille wrote:Well hello Blood! :)I'm glad to see that you're interested in returning a bit. I look forward to see you around some more :)Maybe catch up with a few chats Smile
Hello, Cille. That sounds like a good idea to me. Talk with some older generations of SMers along with the new.

Mooged wrote:Nice to meet you Blood! I am relatively new to the SM Forum but I hope to be around for a while now I've arrived. Best of luck at college and have fun on Runescape when you get the chance Smile
Thanks Mooged. Nice to meet you and I hope to see you progress over time.

Mr Zuidenaar wrote:Welcome back Blood, good to hear that you're doing well IRL!
All I needed was some time away. Seems as though I was on Smokin Mils more than I even knew, but my grades are good and I jave developed some newer more personal relationships, and even proposed to my girlfriend on the day of our one year anniversary. Life is good and I hope to hear the same for.

merchtilidie wrote:Glad to see your back! I remember seeing you around a lot back before I quit. Hope to see you around again!
Same to you though I must admit that I do not recognise your name, sorry.

Connor wrote:Welcome back Blood Very Happy
Not sure when it happened so in case I missed it, congratulations on Moderator.

Good day, Broeder.

Daba seems to be addicted to the girl in his gifs.

Last edited by Blood on 10/10/2013, 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 10/10/2013, 3:01 am

Hey Blood, we had a nice chat in IRC yesterday or the day before. Glad to see you've decided to reform some connections you've had with people in SM. I feel the same about one person, who seems to have permanently quit SM who I was quite close to. Anyways, welcome back, and I hope to see you around both in the IRC and on the forums.
Muffins
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno 10/10/2013, 7:22 pm

Hey Blood, welcome back to the forums :)good luck with irl and college

Bruno
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 10/10/2013, 8:26 pm

BLOOOD Welcome back mate!!
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 12/10/2013, 2:26 am

Hello again Muffins and Bruno. I like your dragon badge, Tuff. Clever "puff the magic dragon" referenced with your name.

Right now I am writing a paper on euthanasia and the whole concept of assisted suicide so this ought to be an interesting week.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MerchTilIDie 12/10/2013, 3:16 pm

Yeah I'm not surprised you don't recognize the name, I never really posted too much back then and I mostly just browsed around the forums a good bit and so I would always see your posts
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down