Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

90weaps pc / Lvl 90 weapons Merchanting Guide

+4
MoeZ
WisdomStar
Huluplus
Divine
8 posters

Go down

90weaps pc / Lvl 90 weapons Merchanting Guide Empty 90weaps pc / Lvl 90 weapons Merchanting Guide

Post by Divine 26/11/2013, 11:16 am

90weaps pc / Lvl 90 weapons Merchanting Guide

I've created this video guide for Merchz, but I figured all of you might benefit from it and learn something new.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them below or on the video itself and I'll respond to you as soon as I can.

Feel free to give me some feedback!
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

90weaps pc / Lvl 90 weapons Merchanting Guide Empty Re: 90weaps pc / Lvl 90 weapons Merchanting Guide

Post by Huluplus 26/11/2013, 12:04 pm

Is a good guide for people who don't know much about the items. I had already read up on them personally, but have not had a chance to merch any of them.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

90weaps pc / Lvl 90 weapons Merchanting Guide Empty Re: 90weaps pc / Lvl 90 weapons Merchanting Guide

Post by WisdomStar 26/11/2013, 12:31 pm

Nice guide! Going to try flip like that Wink. Again, Very nice!
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MoeZ 26/11/2013, 1:12 pm

But Drygore has been goin up and down for a lot of days. Is it that safe?
MoeZ
MoeZ
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 26/11/2013, 1:25 pm

So good Divine..!

+repd <3
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 26/11/2013, 1:41 pm

Thanks for the nice comments so far guys Smile

MoeZ wrote:But Drygore has been goin up and down for a lot of days. Is it that safe?
Yes they have been indeed, but for any flips this won't matter much as they are pretty quick.
Inactive flips and short term investments will be more profitable, but at the same time they will require more skill.

The volatility increases the risks, but if you're good enough and practice enough, they will be minimal and your profits will increase.
Try to not let volatility scare you away, but see it as an opportunity to learn something new while being cautious.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerHart 26/11/2013, 4:57 pm

Very nice guide Divine was really clear and well set out. Smile
+rep
KillerHart
KillerHart
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phileep 26/11/2013, 9:35 pm

I like how your guide got gf'd by the update hours after you posted it XD

Very good guide though, a guide with new coinshare is of course, not necessary, just pulling your leg Cool 
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 26/11/2013, 10:31 pm

Phileep wrote:I like how your guide got gf'd by the update hours after you posted it XD

Very good guide though, a guide with new coinshare is of course, not necessary, just pulling your leg Cool 
I knew how coinshare was going to change, it didn't influence the video in any way.
I made no mention of coinshare in the video as it isn't necessary, everything I said still applies to all of these items.

The only thing these shards do is adding more items to flip for people, but they are not the item itself.

Thanks everyone Smile
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 26/11/2013, 10:47 pm

[ADMIN] Divine wrote:
Phileep wrote:I like how your guide got gf'd by the update hours after you posted it XD

I knew how coinshare was going to change, it didn't influence the video in any way.
I made no mention of coinshare in the video as it isn't necessary, everything I said still applies to all of these items.

The only thing these shards do is adding more items to flip for people, but they are not the item itself.

Thanks everyone Smile
Do you think that this may influence the speed of the drygores? After all items won't be directly sent to grand exchange and they'll have to be made before they can sell. Some people may even prefer to sell shards instead of making real weapons.

Anyway great guide. Never really bothered with drygores as I prefer inactive style of merchanting and they're too expensive for me to short term invest. But when I deal with them I always get good and fast profit.

+rep
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 27/11/2013, 11:59 am

Julij2 wrote:
[ADMIN] Divine wrote:

Thanks everyone Smile
Do you think that this may influence the speed of the drygores? After all items won't be directly sent to grand exchange and they'll have to be made before they can sell. Some people may even prefer to sell shards instead of making real weapons.

Anyway great guide. Never really bothered with drygores as I prefer inactive style of merchanting and they're too expensive for me to short term invest. But when I deal with them I always get good and fast profit.

+rep
I think the actual items will always have the vast upperhand. People buy these to use them and messing around with shards is too slow and annoying. It's much easier to flip a Drygore for 1M than to get 120 of it's shards and selling those for 1m profit.

Additionally it depends how many people will decide to turn shards into items yes.
Personally I think more people will try to buy shards for a cheaper price and then converting them to an item and selling them.
Purely flipping shards without any conversion is more troublesome, there is no point in instant buying shards overpriced if you can just buy the item for cheaper. The only cases where I see this happening is someone having 100 shards and needing 20 more which they just can't get non instantly.

I'm absolutely certain some people will try to dominate the market through shards, but influencing the speed of their flips?
I find it unlikely, even if RS massively grows in playercount, the prices will rise and stabilize higher while maintaining the same flipping speeds.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down