Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old School RuneScape Quest Guide: Cook's Assistant!

5 posters

Go down

Old School RuneScape Quest Guide: Cook's Assistant! Empty Old School RuneScape Quest Guide: Cook's Assistant!

Post by Leakee 15/12/2013, 4:35 pm

Old School RuneScape Quest Guide: Cook's Assistant! Cooksassistantbanner

Old School RuneScape Quest Guide: Cook's Assistant! Cooksassistantthreadlayout

Quest Area:

Old School RuneScape Quest Guide: Cook's Assistant! CooksassistantStartingPoint

Talk to the Cook on the ground floor of Lumbridge Castle. You can get to Lumbridge quickly via the "Lumbridge Home Teleport" skill in your magic tab.
Starting Point - Talk to Cook:

Oh dear. The chef seems to be in a bit of distress! He claims to have forgotten the ingredients for the Duke of Lumbridge's birthday cake! He will ask you if you will help him gather some ingredients in exchange for a reward.

You must gather 3 items:

• Pot of Flour
  • Bucket of Milk
  • Egg

Getting the Egg!:

Milking the Cows:

Pot of Flour:

We now have all of the ingredients that the chef wanted!

Old School RuneScape Quest Guide: Cook's Assistant! 29617b744d04af2b2229e3245676a648

Head back to the starting point (Lumbridge Castle's Kitchen) & inform the cook you have collected all his ingredients.

Hand them over, and you have completed the quest!  Very Happy 

Old School RuneScape Quest Guide: Cook's Assistant! Cook%27s_Assistant_reward_scroll
Thanks to RsWiki for this image ^

Old School RuneScape Quest Guide: Cook's Assistant! UMGIEod 
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Old School RuneScape Quest Guide: Cook's Assistant! Empty Re: Old School RuneScape Quest Guide: Cook's Assistant!

Post by Yamiteh 15/12/2013, 5:04 pm

Thanks for this guide Leakee I was stuck at this quest since 2007 came out.

Seriously though, there are loads of guides for this quest out there and this one is probably one of the best. I like how you put your graphic designing knowledge in it(Fonts!).+rep Smile

Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Old School RuneScape Quest Guide: Cook's Assistant! Empty Re: Old School RuneScape Quest Guide: Cook's Assistant!

Post by Adri 15/12/2013, 5:47 pm

Yamiteh wrote:Thanks for this guide Leakee I was stuck at this quest since 2007 came out.

Seriously though, there are loads of guides for this quest out there and this one is probably one of the best. I like how you put your graphic designing knowledge in it(Fonts!).+rep Smile

Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moshie 15/12/2013, 5:57 pm

Haha I like it! There are people out there who don't know this quest, so good to have a guide for everything! Thanks for contributing to the 07 section Smile
Moshie
Moshie
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteOpz 2/1/2014, 11:07 am

great cooks assistant guide Very Happy +rep

EliteOpz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down