Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need QBD/Royal Cbow brandish service.

2 posters

Go down

Need QBD/Royal Cbow brandish service. Empty Need QBD/Royal Cbow brandish service.

Post by UberSM 1/3/2014, 5:08 pm

Tried her so many times. Can get to last phase no problem but can never seem to get the brandish out quick enough. I have pretty high stats and decent gear so beating her shouldn't be a problem. Looking for someone with good rep and decent vouches, I won't let unproven people from the forums on my account, sorry. Stats below, and name your price  Smile 

Attack: 99
Strength: 87
Defence: 91
Constitution: 95
Summoning: 92
Ranged: 89
Magic: 82
Prayer: 99
herblore: 76

Gear:

Full bandos set, dragonfire shield, fury, fire cape, korasi sword & warrior ring. Have access to ancients & curses too. If you would prefer to do it a different style let me know and I'll buy some other gear. I think what I have on is decent enough if you know how to melee her though. I'm not bothered if you beat her or not, if you can get the brandish and tele out then thats fine.

Leave me a message here and add me in game too so we can discuss it. RSN: UB ER
UberSM
UberSM
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Need QBD/Royal Cbow brandish service. Empty Re: Need QBD/Royal Cbow brandish service.

Post by WisdomStar 1/3/2014, 6:58 pm

I'm interested in doing this service. It may take a few tries but I can do it. I have around 10 vouches and 15 +reps and 0 -reps. I'm also rank which allows me to keep 250m. Feel free to check my In-game log because currently I'm doing QBD a lot. My in-game name is WisdomStar. If you have money I'd prefer to use drygore mainhand.
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Need QBD/Royal Cbow brandish service. Empty Re: Need QBD/Royal Cbow brandish service.

Post by UberSM 2/3/2014, 3:18 pm

Sorry I don't have the cash for that just now. Spent most of my cash on prayer and doubleXP weekend after I sold my drygore's. I could buy a different set of gear if you would prefer using ranged or mage? I've added you in-game also so we can speak there too. Much would you charge for this service?
UberSM
UberSM

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 6/3/2014, 3:32 pm

I hope you are still interested. I had some computer problems, please contact me over forum PM. also added you in-game
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 6/3/2014, 7:29 pm

completed Smile
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down