Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

+4
sphisticated
DoYouPlay_RS
Mr Rockeye
Inhaps
8 posters

Go down

Which is the best entry?

Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap9%Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap9%Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap0%Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap45%Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_lcap27%Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Inhaps 7/4/2014, 5:40 pm

Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED M9xfw5E

Rules:
Your entry must be your own work; no stealing other people's work or entering in pre-made graphics
In the signature, please put SOTW or something related to the theme as the text
No animated entries, explicit images, text, or contents
Please include the render/stock used or a screen shot of the image in the program you used. You do not have to put up both.
Sizes are not super strict, please just try not to exceed 500x350 (or if vertical 350x500).
When in voting, you may not persuade others to vote for your entry, or vote for your own.

Prizes:
1st place: 10M
2nd place: 8M
3rd place: 4M
Public favourite: 3M

Judging System
We will have 3+ judges who will vote on all entries, and there will be a poll once the thread is in voting so you can decide your winner and favourite!
This is what the judges will be looking at so make sure you know! Each Section will be for a total of 10 points 40 total.
Spoiler:
Theme: Video Games

Be inspired:
Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Alice_madness_returns_signature_by_blueangel06661-d4osm13
author: [x]

Entry Deadline: April 14, 2014

FIRST PLACE: Kelly - 74.5/80
Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Spider_man_by_kellygfx-d7e3t52
Inhaps' critique - 37:
Tuff Tiga's critique - 37.5:

SECOND PLACE and PUBLIC FAVOURITE: Stealth - 70.5/80
Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SOTW80VideoGames-InfernalAlistar_zps41b325bc
Inhaps' critique - 35.5:
Tuff Tiga's critique - 35:

THIRD PLACE: Leakee- 60/80
Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED DevilJinSig
Inhaps' critique - 33:
Tuff Tiga's critique - 27:

Mr Rockeye - 58/80
Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SoTW80_zpsaeae2b87
Inhaps' critique - 28:
Tuff Tiga's critique - 30:

DoYouPlay_RS - 55/80
Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Snowstorm_sivir___signature_by_ouaran-d7dioaz
Inhaps' critique - 26:
Tuff Tiga's critique - 29:

sphisticated - 47/80
Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Sotw10
Inhaps' critique - 19:
Tuff Tiga's critique - 28:

Last edited by Inhaps on 24/4/2014, 9:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Mr Rockeye 7/4/2014, 8:42 pm

Great! Started immediately, since I don't have that much time this week.
Made a mario concept.

My entry:
Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SoTW80_zpsaeae2b87

proof:
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 7/4/2014, 10:35 pm

Oh god... I haven't Photoshopped in over a year, so I'm extremely rusty :s Here's my best shot:

Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Snowstorm_sivir___signature_by_ouaran-d7dioaz

Proof:
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sphisticated 8/4/2014, 2:05 am

Oops forgot to actually say something.
Yeah I haven't done any graphic design in a long time, but I used to really be in to it.
Looking forward to coming back to it Smile
Yes, I am very rusty :p

Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Sotw10

PROOF:
sphisticated
sphisticated
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 10/4/2014, 5:57 pm

A lot of entries this week, surprising indeed.

Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED DevilJinSig

Uploading proof in video forme
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth 11/4/2014, 6:19 pm

My Entry: Alistar from League of Legends

Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED SOTW80VideoGames-InfernalAlistar_zps41b325bc

Proof:
Stealth
Stealth
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 12/4/2014, 6:57 am

It's ~3am, so I may not particularly feel the same way I do now about this piece when my brain isn't mushy, but threw something together to enter:

Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Spider_man_by_kellygfx-d7e3t52
Proof:
Spoiler:
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 21/4/2014, 1:22 am

Signature of the Week #80! Theme: Video Games - WINNERS ANNOUNCED Tumbleweed
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackyy 21/4/2014, 6:55 am

I like kellys background.
I like the details in stealth sig.
I voted for Rockeye because it is the only one that is appealing to me.
The theme is videogames and it is the only of all of them that has a meaning for me with that theme and the work is well done.
Great submissions.

Blackyy
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 22/4/2014, 6:20 pm

Blackyy wrote:I like kellys background.
I like the details in stealth sig.
I voted for Rockeye because it is the only one that is appealing to me.
The theme is videogames and it is the only of all of them that has a meaning for me with that theme and the work is well done.
Great submissions.
Thank you Smile

OT: Voted for stealth because of the effects he used.
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 22/4/2014, 6:32 pm

It has been nearly 10 days since this has gone up for voting and not even a word about the current status of this has been mentioned. You wonder why the design section is dead yet refuse to update the competitions, which are the main source of the activity in this section. I can understand if voting is taking a while, but at least an update would be more than helpful.
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 24/4/2014, 9:51 am

DoYouPlay_RS wrote:It has been nearly 10 days since this has gone up for voting and not even a word about the current status of this has been mentioned. You wonder why the design section is dead yet refuse to update the competitions, which are the main source of the activity in this section. I can understand if voting is taking a while, but at least an update would be more than helpful.

Forgive me. The SOTW schedule I settled on was to reveal the winners on Monday before posting the next one. Actual critique does not take much time. I have been overworked and fell ill on Sunday and SM/graphics have not been on my mind since.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down