Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

twitch.tv channel views & live views

5 posters

Go down

twitch.tv channel views & live views Empty twitch.tv channel views & live views

Post by Oxodium 3/5/2014, 8:16 pm

Ever wanted to get partnered with twitch? wanted to get a higher rank in the twitch index? Now is your chance! with channel views and live views boosted people are far more likely to view your channel - so you get an increase in real traffic to your streams!!

Live Viewers:
100 Live Viewers - $1.00 USD / 1 hour
500 Live Viewers - $3.80 USD / 1 hour
1,000 Live Viewers $8.20 USD / 1 hour

Channel Views:
200k: $1.00
400k: $1.20
600k: $1.30
800k: $1.50
1 Million: $1.60

At this time I am unable to deliver any twitch followers, however this may change in the future.

If you require more then we can work out a deal. I also do deals if you want a mixture of liveviews and channel views, but I'm unable to deliver both at once.

NOTE: EoC gold is accepted at a rate of $0.35/M | OSRS gold is accepted at a rate of $2.5/M

On my side, channel views can take upto 24 hours to deliver, but will be sent ASAP. If I'm delivering liveviews and they may take awhile to come through. If they don't come through at all, a refund will be issued.

Order code: (this can be PM'd)
Twitch channel:
Amount of liveviews:
Amount of channel views:
Payment method:

If you are only ordering one, feel free to leave the other blank.

TOS:
Other than in special cases where the fault is at my side, all sales are final.
The twitch viewer bot uses over 4600 proxies to deliver the views, so there is the smallest chance of getting your channel banned. If such ban occurs, it is at your fault.

By ordering you agree to my ToS.

Oxodium
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

twitch.tv channel views & live views Empty Re: twitch.tv channel views & live views

Post by Christmas 3/5/2014, 8:21 pm

Me and Mr J have talked, as well as having talked to Oxodium, Is allowed since he is a rank+

<33 Good luck with your services (:
Christmas
Christmas
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

twitch.tv channel views & live views Empty Re: twitch.tv channel views & live views

Post by Oxodium 3/5/2014, 8:24 pm

Christmas wrote:Me and Mr J have talked, as well as having talked to Oxodium, Is allowed since he is a rank+

<33 Good luck with your services (:

Thanks Christmas!<33

For anyone who is interested:

I'll give 20k free channel views to whoever wants them, aslong as they will write me a review saying if it works and how fast they where delivered.

Thanks!

Oxodium

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 3/5/2014, 8:35 pm

This works insanely quick, shown here:

Spoiler:
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxodium 5/5/2014, 8:27 pm

Bumpity bump

Oxodium

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxodium 8/5/2014, 4:32 pm

Another bump.

Oxodium

Back to top Go down

Post by RSguru 12/5/2014, 9:21 pm

Spoiler:

Vouching for this service. 20,000 views were delivered within 5 hours of PMing Oxodium. I wasn't able to see how quickly they actually came through since I wasn't on twitch while it was being done. But 5 hours after the PM, the views are there with no problems as of yet. I will update this post if anything should change.

Thanks man!
RSguru
RSguru
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxodium 12/5/2014, 11:15 pm

RSguru wrote:
Spoiler:

Vouching for this service. 20,000 views were delivered within 5 hours of PMing Oxodium. I wasn't able to see how quickly they actually came through since I wasn't on twitch while it was being done. But 5 hours after the PM, the views are there with no problems as of yet. I will update this post if anything should change.

Thanks man!

Thanks man!

The ~5 hours was me being at class. I sent them once I got back and read your PM. The delivery time of the views really is 5 minutes, tops. Just the timezones can be a problem.

still offering 20k free views for a few more people...

Oxodium

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 13/5/2014, 1:36 pm

Will order some soon as i get my stream up Smile, will contact u via pm
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxodium 17/5/2014, 10:26 pm

bumping this thread - still offering this service!!!

Oxodium

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxodium 19/5/2014, 9:19 pm

Bump - still offering this as a service!

Oxodium

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxodium 3/6/2014, 3:19 pm

Bump, I still offer this.

Oxodium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down