What movies are you excited for?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by Imperfectpur on 26/5/2014, 12:08 pm

Saw the new Godzilla a few days ago. After watching the trailer I was pretty pumped up, however, when the movie was at a close I was quite satisfied but I felt something missing. Don't get me wrong, the movie overall was very well structured but I felt some parts were a little badly transitioned. Anyone else watched this movie, thoughts, ideas?
avatar
Imperfectpur
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by Kelly on 26/5/2014, 7:04 pm

[ADMIN] Imperfectpur wrote:Saw the new Godzilla a few days ago. After watching the trailer I was pretty pumped up, however, when the movie was at a close I was quite satisfied but I felt something missing. Don't get me wrong, the movie overall was very well structured but I felt some parts were a little badly transitioned. Anyone else watched this movie, thoughts, ideas?

Hopefully I'll see it and the new Xmen movie this week or so. I'm super pumped to see both, though!

Did anyone see the new Captain America: The Winter Solider or The Amazing Spider-Man 2? I'm a little bit of a Marvel nerd.

_____________________





MY iEMZ PC CEREMONY AWARDS (2014):
~*~ iEmz PC Awards Winter 2014 ~*~





MY SM CEREMONY AWARDS (2012 TO 2014):


avatar
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by Skrillex on 26/5/2014, 11:32 pm

Kelly wrote:
[ADMIN] Imperfectpur wrote:Saw the new Godzilla a few days ago. After watching the trailer I was pretty pumped up, however, when the movie was at a close I was quite satisfied but I felt something missing. Don't get me wrong, the movie overall was very well structured but I felt some parts were a little badly transitioned. Anyone else watched this movie, thoughts, ideas?

Hopefully I'll see it and the new Xmen movie this week or so. I'm super pumped to see both, though!

Did anyone see the new Captain America: The Winter Solider or The Amazing Spider-Man 2? I'm a little bit of a Marvel nerd.

Ye, Winter Soldier was awesome. Tiggy keeps saying spidey 2 was amazing, but I haven't seen it yet Mad
avatar
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by Ironic on 27/5/2014, 1:53 am

Skrillex wrote:
Kelly wrote:
[ADMIN] Imperfectpur wrote:Saw the new Godzilla a few days ago. After watching the trailer I was pretty pumped up, however, when the movie was at a close I was quite satisfied but I felt something missing. Don't get me wrong, the movie overall was very well structured but I felt some parts were a little badly transitioned. Anyone else watched this movie, thoughts, ideas?

Hopefully I'll see it and the new Xmen movie this week or so. I'm super pumped to see both, though!

Did anyone see the new Captain America: The Winter Solider or The Amazing Spider-Man 2? I'm a little bit of a Marvel nerd.

Ye, Winter Soldier was awesome. Tiggy keeps saying spidey 2 was amazing, but I haven't seen it yet Mad

Didnt even know spiderman 2 came out until Kelly went to watch it, but seriously thats the movie even tho i watched the pirated edition, but it was 1050p or whatever they call it...
avatar
Ironic
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by pokeguyx on 27/5/2014, 2:34 am

Ironic wrote:
Skrillex wrote:
Kelly wrote:
[ADMIN] Imperfectpur wrote:Saw the new Godzilla a few days ago. After watching the trailer I was pretty pumped up, however, when the movie was at a close I was quite satisfied but I felt something missing. Don't get me wrong, the movie overall was very well structured but I felt some parts were a little badly transitioned. Anyone else watched this movie, thoughts, ideas?

Hopefully I'll see it and the new Xmen movie this week or so. I'm super pumped to see both, though!

Did anyone see the new Captain America: The Winter Solider or The Amazing Spider-Man 2? I'm a little bit of a Marvel nerd.

Ye, Winter Soldier was awesome. Tiggy keeps saying spidey 2 was amazing, but I haven't seen it yet Mad

Didnt even know spiderman 2 came out until Kelly went to watch it, but seriously thats the movie even tho i watched the pirated edition, but it was 1050p or whatever they call it...

I still gotta watch spider man omg forgot about it Razz

I still haven't found a movie I like more than Step Brothers or Super Bad though :c
avatar
pokeguyx
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by GsKiki on 27/5/2014, 9:29 am

Kelly wrote:
[ADMIN] Imperfectpur wrote:Saw the new Godzilla a few days ago. After watching the trailer I was pretty pumped up, however, when the movie was at a close I was quite satisfied but I felt something missing. Don't get me wrong, the movie overall was very well structured but I felt some parts were a little badly transitioned. Anyone else watched this movie, thoughts, ideas?

Hopefully I'll see it and the new Xmen movie this week or so. I'm super pumped to see both, though!

Did anyone see the new Captain America: The Winter Solider or The Amazing Spider-Man 2? I'm a little bit of a Marvel nerd.

Captain America was really good. I wasn't really amazed with the first one, but this one was much much better.
Amazing Spider-man 2 was good, for me it made some things from before clearer.
Yes we also love Marvel, so we watch the movies as soon as they come in cinemas xD
avatar
GsKiki
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by Daxaal on 27/5/2014, 9:44 am

GsKiki wrote:
Kelly wrote:
[ADMIN] Imperfectpur wrote:Saw the new Godzilla a few days ago. After watching the trailer I was pretty pumped up, however, when the movie was at a close I was quite satisfied but I felt something missing. Don't get me wrong, the movie overall was very well structured but I felt some parts were a little badly transitioned. Anyone else watched this movie, thoughts, ideas?

Hopefully I'll see it and the new Xmen movie this week or so. I'm super pumped to see both, though!

Did anyone see the new Captain America: The Winter Solider or The Amazing Spider-Man 2? I'm a little bit of a Marvel nerd.

Captain America was really good. I wasn't really amazed with the first one, but this one was much much better.
Amazing Spider-man 2 was good, for me it made some things from before clearer.
Yes we also love Marvel, so we watch the movies as soon as they come in cinemas xD

I liked both captain americas Smile, the new one was a little better because of the new high technology weapons and improvements. Nick Fury raging at his car was a funny memorable scene XD.
avatar
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by Kelly on 27/5/2014, 8:17 pm

Daxaal wrote:
GsKiki wrote:
Kelly wrote:
[ADMIN] Imperfectpur wrote:Saw the new Godzilla a few days ago. After watching the trailer I was pretty pumped up, however, when the movie was at a close I was quite satisfied but I felt something missing. Don't get me wrong, the movie overall was very well structured but I felt some parts were a little badly transitioned. Anyone else watched this movie, thoughts, ideas?

Hopefully I'll see it and the new Xmen movie this week or so. I'm super pumped to see both, though!

Did anyone see the new Captain America: The Winter Solider or The Amazing Spider-Man 2? I'm a little bit of a Marvel nerd.

Captain America was really good. I wasn't really amazed with the first one, but this one was much much better.
Amazing Spider-man 2 was good, for me it made some things from before clearer.
Yes we also love Marvel, so we watch the movies as soon as they come in cinemas xD

I liked both captain americas Smile, the new one was a little better because of the new high technology weapons and improvements. Nick Fury raging at his car was a funny memorable scene XD.

I also liked both Captain Americas, but truthfully CA is one of my favorite Marvel superheroes. Not sure who #1 would be, that would be a toughie to choose! Although, I must admit I think a reason I like Captain America #1 a lot, too, is because I had seen it three times.

I also agree on Amazing SpiderMan 2, but the only thing that semi-irked my nerves is at the start of it his custom had changed to the 'traditional' SpiderMan look from the one he had in the first Spider-Man movie and they didn't explain why he decided to change it up XD. Just a tiny thing that irked my nerves. Otherwise, I liked SpiderMan 2, but I felt they tried to throw too many villains into it, but understandably so almost. He has a lot of enemies.

Agreed, Daxaal at Fury raging in his car, I was laughing hysterically. Then he gives Bucky the slip it's like "lolwut?"

_____________________





MY iEMZ PC CEREMONY AWARDS (2014):
~*~ iEmz PC Awards Winter 2014 ~*~





MY SM CEREMONY AWARDS (2012 TO 2014):


avatar
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by KMV on 28/5/2014, 11:40 pm

Definitely looking forward to

Transformers: Age of extinction
Fast and Furious 7
The Flash (comes out in 2016 but, still pretty exciting)

After that there isn't anything I plan on seeing the day it comes out

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by Ms. Santa on 29/5/2014, 2:36 am

Just saw Spiderman 2 and omg it was amazing (and sad).
avatar
Ms. Santa
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by Imperfectpur on 29/5/2014, 3:30 am

Watched the new X-men @ 4DX two days ago. Extremely surprised about the movie. So much attention to detail. Definitely give a nice wrap around the chronology of events, and give you an even bigger craving to go back and dig in to a good old x-men marathon from the start.
avatar
Imperfectpur
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by Julian on 29/5/2014, 6:44 pm

I really want to find time to see Neighbors. I heard its crazy funny and I just have to find time to get to the theaters hehe
avatar
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by KMV on 1/6/2014, 5:23 am

I just got the trailer for DBZ: Battle of the gods coming to theaters in english. I watched it in Japanese but, I can't wait for this to come out in english in August.

Spoiler:


KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by mypet tr0ll on 1/6/2014, 9:03 am

The third hobbit movie, I love the LOTR series.
avatar
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by Cald on 1/6/2014, 9:38 am

[ADMIN] Imperfectpur wrote:Watched the new X-men @ 4DX two days ago. Extremely surprised about the movie. So much attention to detail. Definitely give a nice wrap around the chronology of events, and give you an even bigger craving to go back and dig in to a good old x-men marathon from the start.

^^

My god 2016 for Apocalypse is too far away!
avatar
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by fishingman71 on 19/6/2014, 10:50 am

Very excited for the new Hunger games movie, read all the book and, and I've loved all the movies so far Very Happy
avatar
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)


Back to top Go down

Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum