Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What movies are you excited for?

+25
Daxaal
Ironic
Kelly
pokeguyx
Vallaquenta
Herblore
Cald
Skrillex
gunmage8
antdemo
Imperfectpur
Heartstop123
Watinko
rivvvvvvvvvv
GsKiki
Leakee
Cille
piramatrix
DoYouPlay_RS
Justin
Daba
Spunq
Connor
Blood
Ms. Santa
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What movies are you excited for? - Page 2 Empty Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by Imperfectpur 26/5/2014, 12:08 pm

Saw the new Godzilla a few days ago. After watching the trailer I was pretty pumped up, however, when the movie was at a close I was quite satisfied but I felt something missing. Don't get me wrong, the movie overall was very well structured but I felt some parts were a little badly transitioned. Anyone else watched this movie, thoughts, ideas?
Imperfectpur
Imperfectpur
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

What movies are you excited for? - Page 2 Empty Re: What movies are you excited for?

Post by Kelly 26/5/2014, 7:04 pm

[ADMIN] Imperfectpur wrote:Saw the new Godzilla a few days ago. After watching the trailer I was pretty pumped up, however, when the movie was at a close I was quite satisfied but I felt something missing. Don't get me wrong, the movie overall was very well structured but I felt some parts were a little badly transitioned. Anyone else watched this movie, thoughts, ideas?

Hopefully I'll see it and the new Xmen movie this week or so. I'm super pumped to see both, though!

Did anyone see the new Captain America: The Winter Solider or The Amazing Spider-Man 2? I'm a little bit of a Marvel nerd.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 26/5/2014, 11:32 pm

Kelly wrote:
[ADMIN] Imperfectpur wrote:Saw the new Godzilla a few days ago. After watching the trailer I was pretty pumped up, however, when the movie was at a close I was quite satisfied but I felt something missing. Don't get me wrong, the movie overall was very well structured but I felt some parts were a little badly transitioned. Anyone else watched this movie, thoughts, ideas?

Hopefully I'll see it and the new Xmen movie this week or so. I'm super pumped to see both, though!

Did anyone see the new Captain America: The Winter Solider or The Amazing Spider-Man 2? I'm a little bit of a Marvel nerd.

Ye, Winter Soldier was awesome. Tiggy keeps saying spidey 2 was amazing, but I haven't seen it yet Mad
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic 27/5/2014, 1:53 am

Skrillex wrote:
Kelly wrote:

Ye, Winter Soldier was awesome. Tiggy keeps saying spidey 2 was amazing, but I haven't seen it yet Mad

Didnt even know spiderman 2 came out until Kelly went to watch it, but seriously thats the movie even tho i watched the pirated edition, but it was 1050p or whatever they call it...
Ironic
Ironic
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pokeguyx 27/5/2014, 2:34 am

Ironic wrote:
Skrillex wrote:
Kelly wrote:

Didnt even know spiderman 2 came out until Kelly went to watch it, but seriously thats the movie even tho i watched the pirated edition, but it was 1050p or whatever they call it...

I still gotta watch spider man omg forgot about it Razz

I still haven't found a movie I like more than Step Brothers or Super Bad though :c
pokeguyx
pokeguyx
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GsKiki 27/5/2014, 9:29 am

Kelly wrote:

Captain America was really good. I wasn't really amazed with the first one, but this one was much much better.
Amazing Spider-man 2 was good, for me it made some things from before clearer.
Yes we also love Marvel, so we watch the movies as soon as they come in cinemas xD
GsKiki
GsKiki
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 27/5/2014, 9:44 am

GsKiki wrote:
Kelly wrote:

Captain America was really good. I wasn't really amazed with the first one, but this one was much much better.
Yes we also love Marvel, so we watch the movies as soon as they come in cinemas xD

I liked both captain americas Smile, the new one was a little better because of the new high technology weapons and improvements. Nick Fury raging at his car was a funny memorable scene XD.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 27/5/2014, 8:17 pm

Daxaal wrote:
GsKiki wrote:
Kelly wrote:

I liked both captain americas Smile, the new one was a little better because of the new high technology weapons and improvements. Nick Fury raging at his car was a funny memorable scene XD.

I also liked both Captain Americas, but truthfully CA is one of my favorite Marvel superheroes. Not sure who #1 would be, that would be a toughie to choose! Although, I must admit I think a reason I like Captain America #1 a lot, too, is because I had seen it three times.

I also agree on Amazing SpiderMan 2, but the only thing that semi-irked my nerves is at the start of it his custom had changed to the 'traditional' SpiderMan look from the one he had in the first Spider-Man movie and they didn't explain why he decided to change it up XD. Just a tiny thing that irked my nerves. Otherwise, I liked SpiderMan 2, but I felt they tried to throw too many villains into it, but understandably so almost. He has a lot of enemies.

Agreed, Daxaal at Fury raging in his car, I was laughing hysterically. Then he gives Bucky the slip it's like "lolwut?"
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 28/5/2014, 11:40 pm

Definitely looking forward to

Transformers: Age of extinction
Fast and Furious 7
The Flash (comes out in 2016 but, still pretty exciting)

After that there isn't anything I plan on seeing the day it comes out

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Santa 29/5/2014, 2:36 am

Just saw Spiderman 2 and omg it was amazing (and sad).
Ms. Santa
Ms. Santa
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperfectpur 29/5/2014, 3:30 am

Watched the new X-men @ 4DX two days ago. Extremely surprised about the movie. So much attention to detail. Definitely give a nice wrap around the chronology of events, and give you an even bigger craving to go back and dig in to a good old x-men marathon from the start.
Imperfectpur
Imperfectpur
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 29/5/2014, 6:44 pm

I really want to find time to see Neighbors. I heard its crazy funny and I just have to find time to get to the theaters hehe
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 1/6/2014, 5:23 am

I just got the trailer for DBZ: Battle of the gods coming to theaters in english. I watched it in Japanese but, I can't wait for this to come out in english in August.

Spoiler:

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by mypet tr0ll 1/6/2014, 9:03 am

The third hobbit movie, I love the LOTR series.
mypet tr0ll
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cald 1/6/2014, 9:38 am

[ADMIN] Imperfectpur wrote:Watched the new X-men @ 4DX two days ago. Extremely surprised about the movie. So much attention to detail. Definitely give a nice wrap around the chronology of events, and give you an even bigger craving to go back and dig in to a good old x-men marathon from the start.

^^

My god 2016 for Apocalypse is too far away!
Cald
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 19/6/2014, 10:50 am

Very excited for the new Hunger games movie, read all the book and, and I've loved all the movies so far Very Happy
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2