Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

+6
DoYouPlay_RS
Mr Rockeye
Heppernaut
GiovanniM
Stitch
Inhaps
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which is your favourite entry?

Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 6 ]
Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Empty Re: Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by pokeguyx 25/5/2014, 1:59 pm

GiovanniM wrote:
pokeguyx wrote:
GiovanniM wrote:
pokeguyx wrote:Okay here's my entry,

Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Sotw85_zps4e7e5dc8

Yeah it's messy but so is my Maths

Proof:
Spoiler:

Looks nice, Walter White doesn't have anything to do with math though, He's a chemist Razz

but how much maths goes into chemistry? Wink

Almost nothing? :L

Actually there's quite a lot Razz

The mass numbers and proton numbers that define the elements or isotopes, equations for almost everything, when reactions take place there needs to be the right amount of substances, surface area is a massive part of chemistry for example getting the largest amount of surface area you can to increase the rate of reaction and so on Razz
pokeguyx
pokeguyx
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Empty Re: Signature of the Week #85! Theme: Maths - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Stitch 25/5/2014, 9:15 pm

BamZam wrote:Interesting submissions so far.

One that really caught my eye was stitch's. Very impressive.  Surprised 

Thanks a bunch!

Also to the Chemistry discussion...Chemistry is pretty much all math. Its basically maths with the periodic table.
Stitch
Stitch
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

http://stitchgfx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pokeguyx 25/5/2014, 9:28 pm

stitch wrote:
BamZam wrote:Interesting submissions so far.

One that really caught my eye was stitch's. Very impressive.  Surprised 

Thanks a bunch!

Also to the Chemistry discussion...Chemistry is pretty much all math. Its basically maths with the periodic table.

Thats what I though haha :')
pokeguyx
pokeguyx
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 26/5/2014, 3:00 pm

GiovanniM wrote:
Just wondering; Why does that float to your boat when you think about math?

Everyone loves a lil Tatum. No homo or anything. Also, I was bored. I just started using photoshop. I also have known the quote for a while and I really like it. so ;p
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 26/5/2014, 6:47 pm

Up for voting! Good luck to all.
I thought about it and decided to allow everyone to vote for multiple signatures. Sometimes it is terribly difficult to decide.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 26/5/2014, 6:57 pm

Voted.

Good luck, everyone!
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 26/5/2014, 8:04 pm

Voted for Stitch because I just love the way it looks :)the only thing that maybe could be better next time would be the size (for my liking it's a bit small, but than again it's just my opinion :p ).
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitch 26/5/2014, 8:15 pm

funny thing is i originally made it bigger. I only downsized it to proportionalize the text and how it renders. then I forgot to re-size it up xD
Stitch
Stitch
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovanniM 27/5/2014, 9:40 am

PokeGuyX gmv

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 2/6/2014, 7:15 pm

I'll compile the results tomorrow. I've been busy revising for my physics exam more than could possibly be healthy for me.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 3/6/2014, 6:50 pm

Congratulations Stitch on winning Smile
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovanniM 3/6/2014, 7:08 pm

grats pokeguyx, stitch and rocky! nice entrys! Razz

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitch 16/6/2014, 7:50 pm

Thanks all, I've been away on holiday but am now back, how would I go about claiming my reward here?
Stitch
Stitch
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 16/6/2014, 8:09 pm

stitch wrote:Thanks all, I've been away on holiday but am now back, how would I go about claiming my reward here?

A PM will suffice. And join #Design
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2