Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your League related screenshots here

4 posters

Go down

Post Your League related screenshots here Empty Post Your League related screenshots here

Post by KMV 3/6/2014, 11:11 pm

I was looking thru all my old screenshots and I found the picture below. I'm sure you guys have seen other things interesting so why not share!

Post Your League related screenshots here SmVxOFu

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post Your League related screenshots here Empty Re: Post Your League related screenshots here

Post by Venom 14/6/2014, 1:28 am

Our second placement game for ranked 3's. Dat matchmaking though, we are the golds Wink Still won, was intense game Razz

Post Your League related screenshots here D110
Venom
Venom
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post Your League related screenshots here Empty Re: Post Your League related screenshots here

Post by fishingman71 17/6/2014, 5:32 am

Post Your League related screenshots here Twitch10

I played a 2v2 a while ago with a Medevil twitch, I thought it was pretty cool, never played with one before, and still havnt Very Happy
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 17/6/2014, 1:54 pm

one night i was thinking about which ranged champions would be good top lane and i decided to go with nami as a bruiser. I have only played 2 games but both games i won lane easily and was a beast late game.

We had 2 people afk at one point ashe came back though. I was 5/0 in lane and even double killed trynda and yi when he ganked  lol! and akali got a penta to end the game lol
Spoiler:
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down