Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is gravedigging a legit and enforceable rule?

5 posters

Go down

Is gravedigging a legit and enforceable rule? Empty Is gravedigging a legit and enforceable rule?

Post by SinceWhen_ 12/6/2014, 10:17 am

Well Gskiki and I just provided the most discussion this subforum has seen in a while so I figured I'd make a thread about the justification of the gravedigging rule.

I personally think somebody who find a tread they are looking for should be able to post on it regardless of the last reply it has. Most of the time the thread is inactive not because there isn't anything else to discuss but solely because it isn't one of the "recent" threads. This creates a reason for somebody to create a new thread on the same topic, thus flooding the forum with repetitive posts.

Obviously this isn't to be taken seriously because the gravedigging rule is barely ever needed, but I'm just discussing the legitimacy of the rule.

SinceWhen_
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Is gravedigging a legit and enforceable rule? Empty Re: Is gravedigging a legit and enforceable rule?

Post by Imperfectpur 12/6/2014, 10:29 am

This section is not intended to discuss forum rules. If a thread is inactive for several months, it is considered grave digging to post on it again. If you are interested in starting up the same topic again, please contact Frekwency and suggest for it to be according to the guide. Since your account is supposed to be banned, if you wish to appeal it, post in the right section using the appropriate format.

Last edited by [ADMIN] Imperfectpur on 12/6/2014, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Imperfectpur
Imperfectpur
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Is gravedigging a legit and enforceable rule? Empty Re: Is gravedigging a legit and enforceable rule?

Post by SinceWhen_ 12/6/2014, 10:31 am

Admin kills all the the fun..

SinceWhen_
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 12/6/2014, 11:12 am

lol
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovanniM 12/6/2014, 11:58 am

This isn't an intelligent debate anymore,
You should know what grave digging is and when you get warned, Don't start a discussion.

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SinceWhen_ 12/6/2014, 11:59 am

GiovanniM wrote:This isn't an intelligent debate anymore,
You should know what grave digging is and when you get warned, Don't start a discussion.

Can you kiss my butt too? The mods tell me you kiss theirs well.

SinceWhen_
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovanniM 12/6/2014, 12:36 pm

SinceWhen_ wrote:
GiovanniM wrote:This isn't an intelligent debate anymore,

Can you kiss my butt too? The mods tell me you kiss theirs well.

Maybe you should start writing your appeal, You're basically evading and acting like a 9 year old right now.

GiovanniM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 12/6/2014, 2:17 pm

At least this got a chuckle out of me. Since when have you started coming around here again?  Trollface 

Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down