Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smokin PvM - Teaching the basics of KK

+2
Music
Cille
6 posters

Go down

Smokin PvM - Teaching the basics of KK Empty Smokin PvM - Teaching the basics of KK

Post by Cille 16/6/2014, 7:54 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Time: 6pm GMT, 2pm EST.
World: 54
FC: Smokin PvM
Details:
The Smokin PvM FC is opening up to EVERYBODY who is willing to learn how to fight the Kalphite King.
Wether you want to just deal damage, try to tank or even try to voke KK, we will be here to teach you!

DPS:
Dealing the most amount of damage per second as possible, the job is to attack the kalphite king using the appropiate gear depending on the phase.
Melee phase is weak to Magic attacks, Magic phase is weak to range attacks and range phase is weak to melee attacks.
Your other job is to also deal with the minions once they are spawned, they should be killed with ranging.

Tankers job:
The tankers job is to provoke the kalphite king to turn on them and focus on the tanker. This way the other people will be able to last longer, and you can prevent the green special attack to hit some1 random and in worst case the voker.

Voking:
The vokers job is to save the tanker (or whoever is attacked by the green special attack)
They will need to voke the kalphite king and use the devotion (or barricade, immortality & resonance) ability so that the person attacked by the green special is not instantly killed.

Being at Kalphite King takes quite a bit of focus as phases change, and he can hit quite hard. So when doing this I suggest that you're not actively doing other things at the same time Smile
We are looking forward to help you learn the different roles, so that you can come with us on future trips! Smile

This will be a longer event lasting 3-4+ hours, so hopefully we will be able to teach every1 what they desire to learn Smile
For more information please check [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
^ You can also find an in depth KK guide

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Cille on 16/6/2014, 8:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Smokin PvM - Teaching the basics of KK Empty Re: Smokin PvM - Teaching the basics of KK

Post by Music 16/6/2014, 7:58 pm

Hope to see you all there Wink
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Smokin PvM - Teaching the basics of KK Empty Re: Smokin PvM - Teaching the basics of KK

Post by Yamiteh 17/6/2014, 6:27 pm

I will be there and hope many more people are too :p
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Lov3r 18/6/2014, 3:38 pm

I'll try and be there, though my internet keeps dropping so I might not be able to stay very long Sad

Pie Lov3r
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 19/6/2014, 10:29 pm

This is happening tomorrow, hoping to see a lot of people Smile

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 20/6/2014, 7:39 am

Hope to see you all there Wink
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avssie 20/6/2014, 7:49 am

Won't make it unfortunately, but I hope you all have a good trip and learn a few things Smile

Avssie
Avssie
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down