Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Bronze player want a free ranked win?

3 posters

Go down

Any Bronze player want a free ranked win? Empty Any Bronze player want a free ranked win?

Post by Jiggie 17/6/2014, 12:06 am

I'm gold 2 on my main (plat 5 mmr, should be diamond by end of season if I get more time to play)

Just looking for a quick fun game or two on my Bronze 5 smurf right now.

If you are bronze and want to do a quick ranked with me (I'll even throw in some tips and stuff if you want over curse voice) add - Ahri or Die

I'll be looking for a duo partner for about 45 minutes, so hit me up. If you don't get to me within the time, feel free to add me still and I may play a game with you if you are on when I am on that account, you'll just have to message me haha.
Jiggie
Jiggie
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Any Bronze player want a free ranked win? Empty Re: Any Bronze player want a free ranked win?

Post by fishingman71 17/6/2014, 5:28 am

Add me! Name is "Most" in-game, I need all the free wins I can get Razz Im B2 atm (:
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Any Bronze player want a free ranked win? Empty Re: Any Bronze player want a free ranked win?

Post by Smugleaf 18/6/2014, 2:27 am

Add me, SmugleafPlaysLol. About to enter my promos into silver 5.
Please don't make me how to go through that.
Smugleaf
Smugleaf
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down