Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Firecape service

2 posters

Go down

Looking for Firecape service Empty Looking for Firecape service

Post by jhalp 27/6/2014, 3:08 pm

Hi guys, I am new to this forum and mainly made this account for help with a firecape on my osrs account.
I am a pure with 55 combat, 72 range, 44 prayer, 72 mage (ancients too) and 59 hp.
Please contact me ASAP if you are interested, and obviously people with vouches would help this transaction feel more secure. I would be most comfortable with doing half before and half after, but I can negotiate.
Thanks!

jhalp
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Looking for Firecape service Empty Re: Looking for Firecape service

Post by Dr_Dragonoid 27/6/2014, 5:36 pm

jhalp wrote:Hi guys, I am new to this forum and mainly made this account for help with a firecape on my osrs account.
I am a pure with 55 combat, 72 range, 44 prayer, 72 mage (ancients too) and 59 hp.
Please contact me ASAP if you are interested, and obviously people with vouches would help this transaction feel more secure. I would be most comfortable with doing half before and half after, but I can negotiate.
Thanks!
Hey i can do that. I can start Monday, we gotta use an middle man. I'd charge around 6M 07 for cape negotiable :p (stick to negotiation part) Pm if interested
Dr_Dragonoid
Dr_Dragonoid
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down