Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nex Armour and Legacy Mode

4 posters

Go down

Nex Armour and Legacy Mode Empty Nex Armour and Legacy Mode

Post by Whackdaddy 6/7/2014, 8:52 am

Hey, I've been thinking about returning to runescape with the impending legacy mode update. I was wondering if the nex armours will go up with the coming legacy mode update or that they will stay around the same price.

Any help is appreciated.

Whackdaddy
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Nex Armour and Legacy Mode Empty Re: Nex Armour and Legacy Mode

Post by Mr Rockeye 6/7/2014, 10:17 am

It will probably stay at the same price since higher tier armour is availeble in the game.
Not that many people will be needing nex armour (only the 80-90 level people).
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 6/7/2014, 12:47 pm

Not sure if this is coming with Legacy, but I know there are plans of only 80+ equipement giving life point boost in future. This could possibly make them rise a bit. If you can get some more info on this you could judge yourself if you can make an investment and aren't too late.

Check this out also: http://www.smokinelite.com/t71997-apply-to-be-an-investing-eoc-mentee-here
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 9/7/2014, 8:25 am

This is a hard question to answer, but I have seen 2 things that "could" suggest they will go up. Somewhere in the legacy news I'm sure I saw that life point bonuses would be removed from most armour (using constitution lvl more instead), but lvl 80+ armour would still have some bonuses. Nex gear is offensive armour so it won't be as high a boost as other armour of that lvl, but it should still get a boost of some kind.

The 2nd thing is what interests me the most and from what I see has been overlooked by most people is the removal of accuracy, to be replaced by the old strength bonuses. As offensive armour Nex gear should therefore get the highest str bonuses for that tier armour. Pre EOC str bonuses were preferred over everything else, however with big bosses like Vorago and the barrows bros, tank armour is needed. Plus there now is higher lvl armour.

So on paper they should go up in the long run, however they will not be the go to armour of pre eoc and will mainly be used for slayer. There is potential for a rise, it's just a matter of how long you'll have to wait and how much they will end up rising. At this stage your probably better off waiting for more info to be released while using your cash to flip in the meantime.
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down