Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OSRS F2P and Bonds....

3 posters

Go down

OSRS F2P and Bonds.... Empty OSRS F2P and Bonds....

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 27/1/2015, 8:50 pm

Hello all!

After the controversy of the GE... we are hit with yet another dilemma in OSRS that is rather game changing.  The debate at this time and poll will focus on OSRS getting F2P at the cost of Bonds being added at the same time. Here is the post from the Mods:

OSRS F2P and Bonds.... CGL5E3x
Thread can be found HERE!

I personally don't have an issue with Bonds being in OSRS because we swap anyways but I can't say that the way all this is being bundled together is right. So many want F2P that atm it's being held hostage by the idea of Bonds having to be included into it.

I will vote yes on it because I do think having Bonds in the game won't affect much of anything. We already swap so whats the difference right? Plus I'm a firm believer in the advancement of this game being needed for survival. I just can't say I'm a fan of the manipulation of the poll system to get them in the game.

What do you think?
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

OSRS F2P and Bonds.... Empty Re: OSRS F2P and Bonds....

Post by Justin 27/1/2015, 9:10 pm

I don't think it's going to pass. A lot of people have no interest in the longevity of the game and associate bonds with direct rwt. I suppose it is true, but there is already rwt through swapping eoc bonds and obviously the black market which is more prominent because it is much cheaper. I just don't see 3/4 of the community getting behind on this one.

That being said, I'm voting yes.

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 27/1/2015, 9:13 pm

Justin wrote:I don't think it's going to pass. A lot of people have no interest in the longevity of the game and associate bonds with direct rwt. I suppose it is true, but there is already rwt through swapping eoc bonds and obviously the black market which is more prominent because it is much cheaper. I just don't see 3/4 of the community getting behind on this one.

I think if Bonds stood alone it wouldn't pass but add F2P into it as a package deal... we're gonna have one hell of a close call. F2P is big to the community and it just may offset the idea of Bonds. Just like the GE... we'll be checking the %s on this along the way Razz
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 27/1/2015, 9:38 pm

[ADMIN] Lemon wrote:
Justin wrote:I don't think it's going to pass. A lot of people have no interest in the longevity of the game and associate bonds with direct rwt. I suppose it is true, but there is already rwt through swapping eoc bonds and obviously the black market which is more prominent because it is much cheaper. I just don't see 3/4 of the community getting behind on this one.

I think if Bonds stood alone it wouldn't pass but add F2P into it as a package deal... we're gonna have one hell of a close call. F2P is big to the community and it just may offset the idea of Bonds. Just like the GE... we'll be checking the %s on this along the way Razz

Yeah, I honestly didn't think the GE would stand a chance at passing. Personally I would have voted in bonds by themselves for convenience sake Razz I may just have a skewed sample size from the # of angry redditors atm Laughing

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by -Kenny- 2/2/2015, 1:05 am

I think it might amaze a lot of people on how many people actually want the GE, most of the higher ranked people (120+ combat) dont want to spend 6 hours to buy supplies in world 301 to level a skill when it takes 4 clicks in the GE. Bonds will probably be voted yes on as its the only way F2P will ever come into the game.
-Kenny-
-Kenny-
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down