Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~(Rank)~~~Precor's P2P / F2P Low Wealth Flipping List~~~(Rank)~~~

+74
Nstyle08Z
I_POP_DOMEZ
Shoo
Particle
zogie
TehFedora
kazzos
Gash the shadow ripper
EscimoBoi
Soldier420
ersavo
Jordman34
Peaceful
77dds storm
kenno
th3 last 0n3
Battlemaster
zealmeal
s3cret
Legitwaffles
TangyHell
hydrah
Ovos
epicfailmagnet
mad man
twinsdead33
racerdog90
l33ttr0l
wakefield
Napolean
Flip4life
gaurdjatixa
Isunova
TylerSnype
choppereanna
r3M1x
Jj Dynomite
HostEvil
happyhacker
coobacaba
99strko
jpico444
Bertynn
dareaper
Slain Curse
the ranty
Gluttony
rush_failtur
ntesta
karlowns
N00b
k4k
fam i liar
H2O&Caesium
jarreth
Yu-Gi-Oh
LeprechaunXD
vection
Melo15
kelsonzzz
spencer.rice3
moneyonfire
qwertyXz
SmokinCats
Adaam
Inf3cti0us
yin595
halowarrior
shanic89
xSaito
wierdfool23
Fantasmo
ob7ivion
Precor
78 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

~~~(Rank)~~~Precor's P2P / F2P Low Wealth Flipping List~~~(Rank)~~~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~~~(Rank)~~~Precor's P2P / F2P Low Wealth Flipping List~~~(Rank)~~~

Post by Precor 19/11/2011, 4:08 pm

Bump, added some more to my flipping log, and a link there for more items
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

~~~(Rank)~~~Precor's P2P / F2P Low Wealth Flipping List~~~(Rank)~~~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~~~(Rank)~~~Precor's P2P / F2P Low Wealth Flipping List~~~(Rank)~~~

Post by kelsonzzz 19/11/2011, 5:21 pm

lol nice!
kelsonzzz
kelsonzzz
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Melo15 19/11/2011, 5:24 pm

Great list! - Maybe you should add something like expected margin Smile

Melo15
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 19/11/2011, 5:48 pm

Melo15 wrote:Great list! - Maybe you should add something like expected margin Smile
I have done it, except for ones still outrageously effected my bot update. Also, I updated all pictures, I realized the white background blurred the words a bit, changed them all to a black background, hope this helps! Very Happy
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 20/11/2011, 7:31 pm

Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump!
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by vection 21/11/2011, 6:11 pm

Thanks for this Smile <3
vection
vection
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 21/11/2011, 6:17 pm

vection wrote:Thanks for this Smile <3
Your welcome, I try to keep it as up-to-date as possible, but I've made so much here that I don't look for low wealth items that often any more... Sad
But all these items currently are up-to-date! Very Happy
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeprechaunXD 21/11/2011, 7:22 pm

thank's i will try some of those thigs
LeprechaunXD
LeprechaunXD
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yu-Gi-Oh 21/11/2011, 7:38 pm

This a Great flip list! I made some money with it. Thank you. Smile
Yu-Gi-Oh
Yu-Gi-Oh
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 21/11/2011, 8:02 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh wrote:This a Great flip list! I made some money with it. Thank you.
Congrats on making money and you're welcome! I try to make it the best possible! Very Happy
+Reps are appreciated!
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by jarreth 22/11/2011, 12:11 am

Very Happy royal crowns are being very nice to me and buying and selling ea within 10 mins so 60k+ per 10 mins with this item Very Happy thanks
jarreth
jarreth
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 22/11/2011, 1:22 am

jarreth wrote: Very Happy royal crowns are being very nice to me and buying and selling ea within 10 mins so 60k+ per 10 mins with this item Very Happy thanks
Good! Royal crowns are actually one of my favorite and VERY stable right now! I even mentioned to someone earlier because he was just starting. Very Happy But don't use the item too many times consecutively, you'll get burned eventually... learned that the hard way... Sad
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by H2O&Caesium 22/11/2011, 7:26 am

outrageous = bad? or superb margins? Or unstable??? Sorry I'm not so good in English :L
H2O&Caesium
H2O&Caesium
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 22/11/2011, 7:17 pm

H2O&amp;Caesium wrote:outrageous = bad? or superb margins? Or unstable??? Sorry I'm not so good in English :L
Outrageous can be bad, but what I say by this is that it's unstable and margins can change quickly at the moment.
When they settle down a bit more, I will add the correct margin at that time, I'm sorry it you didn't understand.... Mad
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fam i liar 23/11/2011, 2:59 pm

I like it! Thanks a lot.

fam i liar
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by k4k 23/11/2011, 5:07 pm

Thanks for all the items

k4k
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by N00b 23/11/2011, 7:27 pm

Alright, so does "Outragous because of bot update" Mean that they are selling outragiousally fast or slow?
N00b
N00b
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 23/11/2011, 7:39 pm

N00b wrote:Alright, so does "Outragous because of bot update" Mean that they are selling outragiousally fast or slow?
Outrageous is the last thing I said, meaning it's about margin and if you look up a few posts, I answered that same question.
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by N00b 23/11/2011, 7:46 pm

Ohh ha ha thx Wink Thanks for the list, might try it later Very Happy
N00b
N00b
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by karlowns 24/11/2011, 12:32 am

Very nice. I like the pics
karlowns
karlowns
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ntesta 24/11/2011, 5:07 am

great list, i've been having some luck with the planks for the last few days Smile

ntesta
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by rush_failtur 24/11/2011, 10:40 am

thaks for this really helpful

rush_failtur
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 25/11/2011, 7:35 am

Cannot update the list for the next week or so because I'm in the flipping contest! Very Happy
But if you keep track of my flips there, maybe you'll find good item(s)! Very Happy
Wish me luck! Razz
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by N00b 25/11/2011, 10:19 pm

Excellent list with some excellent items, +repped and thx for the moniez! Very Happy Also, BUMP ^.^
N00b
N00b
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 26/11/2011, 12:12 am

N00b wrote:Excellent list with some excellent items, +repped and thx for the moniez! Very Happy Also, BUMP ^.^
Love to hear good feedback! Very Happy
If there's anything you think I should add or an item thats been doing badly, please let me know. cheers
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next