Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpshot's list of BAWS items!

+85
armadylian
Psyke
beckhamboy17
stakes20
tooolboxes
arrowd3mon
Dylanmerryman
KEC
Noobster
parkou
theFlash
xrfx
redneck91
everettg
asapwnz
puremage111
F2P Buyer
Miss Ontario
Inomonu
itzdevo
Hectic
Obbyshaggz
infinite
Drak
Nath Unit
Hakan75
brentdevent
Scry
Cube 1
qzply76
tquinn1
lowie0098
bringa
codemaster0
kazzos
vanggaard
St3rre
ekelly
alexpet888
Reflex_lycan
Anxaxin
iiBubblezii
yum525
EscimoBoi
matthewj234
BiBi
Zic0
Gere01
Karitac
optimus999
Piebegu
Abbas15
TsR RejectZ
the jonaaaa
hevanlylight
TangyHell
mad man
Chemical
elpho
Mordue
Swift Flips
louie955
olavite2
Isunova
TylerSnype
wagzz
r3M1x
zurezan
LeprechaunXD
beatbox h3r0
dboy
mont266
peepe
brood blade
ob7ivion
911_2001_383
Ruins
Lucky
Precor
Emma
Abraxix92
empiredragoon
Kick N Sticks
coobacaba
Sharpshot
89 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sharpshot's list of BAWS items! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sharpshot's list of BAWS items!

Post by Kick N Sticks 10/11/2011, 1:40 am

sharpshot17 wrote:from the first part of the list... and "most" is like 60% of them. The rest of the items I found on my own. So back off kid, I worked hard on this and you just spit on it, that's just a jerk move.

Made me LAWL =D Should edit out the language though lol.

EDIT: You must have fixed right before I clicked edit lol
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Sharpshot's list of BAWS items! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sharpshot's list of BAWS items!

Post by Kick N Sticks 10/11/2011, 1:42 am

sharpshot17 wrote:
Kick N Sticks wrote:
sharpshot17 wrote:YAY I LOVE YOU KICKS!!!! and i said i would =rep you when I could, doing it now Very Happy

Haha, For sure bro. Keep it up.

well if people keep on accusing my of item theft I'll just take it down. I'd rather not work hard to create a list and just have people yell at me for it.

Well, Feel free to use some of my items on your list. Don't take them all though. If you choose do use some of mine Please just give me Credit for them on here and Another +rep wouldn't hurt. =D
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 10/11/2011, 1:47 am

Kick N Sticks wrote:
sharpshot17 wrote:
Kick N Sticks wrote:
sharpshot17 wrote:YAY I LOVE YOU KICKS!!!! and i said i would =rep you when I could, doing it now Very Happy

well if people keep on accusing my of item theft I'll just take it down. I'd rather not work hard to create a list and just have people yell at me for it.

Well, Feel free to use some of my items on your list. Don't take them all though. If you choose do use some of mine Please just give me Credit for them on here and Another +rep wouldn't hurt. =D

haha if I take another look at your list I will make sure to do that haha
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Precor 10/11/2011, 1:48 am

sharpshot17 wrote:from the first part of the list... and "most" is like 60% of them. The rest of the items I found on my own. So back off kid, I worked hard on this and you just spit on it, that's just a jerk move.
Please don't flame -rep me cause I gave you a little constructive criticism. All I'm saying was that you should atleast get Lucky's permission for that top part if you got them from his list. I would find it rude if someone took my items w/o asking me or atleast telling me. I did not mean to "spit" on your hard work, just meant to help make it better. I hope our differences can be resolved peacefully... And I do NOT appreciate profanity against me. You may just have a different point of view than what I thought you did. I'm sorry, I did not mean for you to take it negatively.
Precor
Precor
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 10/11/2011, 1:57 am

Well i'm not going to lie, I did take it negatively and I did think you were just accusing me of theft without thinking that I might have spent hours with my friend finding items. I didn't see it as constructive criticism, just as an accusation. However now I see it that way, and am sorry for reacting the way I did. I will take down the items I took from his list and ask his permission. I apologize also for the language I used, and hope that it won't effect(affect?) your image of me.
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick N Sticks 10/11/2011, 2:02 am

sharpshot17 wrote:
Kick N Sticks wrote:
sharpshot17 wrote:
Kick N Sticks wrote:

Yeah man, Don't let people get you down. My day was bad and i'm still doing the do haha. Actually just made a post in Smokin Lounge about things that made me mad today lol. Check it out http://www.smokinelite.com/t37656-things-that-have-made-me-angry-today#557367
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 10/11/2011, 2:37 am

Kick N Sticks wrote:
sharpshot17 wrote:
Kick N Sticks wrote:
sharpshot17 wrote:
Kick N Sticks wrote:

Yeah man, Don't let people get you down. My day was bad and i'm still doing the do haha. Actually just made a post in Smokin Lounge about things that made me mad today lol. Check it out http://www.smokinelite.com/t37656-things-that-have-made-me-angry-today#557367

That helped a lot more than I thought it would, thanks a ton Kick. That deserves a +rep because you made my night so much better.
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 10/11/2011, 2:53 am

Gonna test out some new items tomorrow!

rocktails
magic logs
mystic(i'll take suggestions particularly for this, what do you think i should test)
dark bow? really don't know how well i'll do with this, but my friend has been telling me to do it since day 1, so why not?

EDIT: i tested out items and updated the list, testing out more items over the weekend, hopefully i can make this list as good as Lucky's, Kick N Sticks', coobacaba's, or Charlie's some day!

Last edited by sharpshot17 on 12/11/2011, 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 11/11/2011, 3:09 am

bump
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by ob7ivion 11/11/2011, 12:37 pm

not bad
ob7ivion
ob7ivion
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by brood blade 11/11/2011, 2:00 pm

furies have a limit of 100, you might want to correct that.
great list otherwise Smile
brood blade
brood blade
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 11/11/2011, 6:36 pm

ob7ivion wrote:not bad
Thanks!

brood blade wrote:furies have a limit of 100, you might want to correct that.
great list otherwise Smile
Thanks! And thank you for pointing that out, I'm correcting it now Very Happy

EDIT: added a few more items, hopefully it will expand even further soon!
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 23/11/2011, 4:12 am

Never mind this post, decided against what it contained.

Last edited by sharpshot17 on 1/12/2011, 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Sharpshot's list of BAWS items! - Page 2 Empty Thanks

Post by peepe 29/11/2011, 11:21 pm

Nice items, but i am not sure about obby stuff.. Ofc its good if they work to you but ill never got nice profit by flipping them.

peepe
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 29/11/2011, 11:50 pm

Peepe what I do is put in an offer for 100 and when I get 10 i sell them for the selling price. I did them like 2 days ago and still got 80k profit off of 100.
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by mont266 30/11/2011, 10:40 pm

Thanks, I mainly used the soul rune flip tho. But thanks for the list Smile
mont266
mont266
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 30/11/2011, 11:44 pm

mont266 wrote:Thanks, I mainly used the soul rune flip tho. But thanks for the list Smile

Thanks bro! you and peepe have inspired me to re start this list, thanks guys!
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by dboy 1/12/2011, 7:44 pm

So... Many... Items...

nice list, I've tried testing whips a couple times and the profits seemed a little rubbish imo, but I guess it could be good sometimes, like monkfish, I've tried flipping them twice, both times something must have happened (clan dump or something) because I ended up losing money both times, so I refuse to try that again even though I saw a very high profit on them on another thread

dboy
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by beatbox h3r0 1/12/2011, 8:01 pm

good list ive used a couple of these :p

beatbox h3r0
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 1/12/2011, 9:08 pm

dboy wrote:So... Many... Items...

nice list, I've tried testing whips a couple times and the profits seemed a little rubbish imo, but I guess it could be good sometimes, like monkfish, I've tried flipping them twice, both times something must have happened (clan dump or something) because I ended up losing money both times, so I refuse to try that again even though I saw a very high profit on them on another thread

Yeah they're struggling at the moment. And thanks!

beatbox h3r0 wrote:good list ive used a couple of these :p

Thank you!
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by LeprechaunXD 3/12/2011, 9:34 pm

tyvm dude i got 1m profit of your list
LeprechaunXD
LeprechaunXD
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 4/12/2011, 1:55 am

LeprechaunXD wrote:tyvm dude i got 1m profit of your list
THANKS! though apparently someone didn't like it because i got another - rep Sad if you were the one who -repped me please tell me why, I won't yell at you or anything
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by zurezan 12/12/2011, 8:27 am

can u give me a guide for 3mil? i got 3037k i dont know what to merchant i only do rune platebody and obby cape and i got 1mil profit from it any other guide that can make 50mil fast? i really need full bandos

zurezan
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpshot 12/12/2011, 9:29 pm

Just updated the list, adding a few more items. Will try to find some lower wealth items and also maybe some f2p ones as well!
Sharpshot
Sharpshot

Back to top Go down

Post by r3M1x 13/12/2011, 8:53 am

thank you

r3M1x
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next