Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks)

+41
N I S
badeendje
Buying pins
iwillkillyo
vacacow1
Mark
Fatal
RsDaniel
Rud
salza 007
Tornado
wannywanson
Obese
dasedanconfuzed
Princess Toon
frisson10
il xitoq il
bestnameever
newb
Ur A RC lvl
Noobie
Hi Im Beka
mat
roflingmuch
lukew2100
kalisj
Elephant
Lumberjaak
Freakmau
Legolas
Anon
Calvin & Hobbes
Ste7720
P l o o w
wug
Little Pink Pony
Dane Lennon
pulapupula
Cvballa
`Sonic`
Softique
45 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Empty Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks)

Post by Softique 18/3/2010, 11:39 pm

Here are just some screenshots of my gear and inventory I use on my Slayer tasks.

Beware: This is not a complete detailed guide or something, but it may help you a bit.

Armour: I describe my armour here which I am using on my slayer tasks.

Helm: Slayer helm.

Amulet: Amulet of fury.

Ring: Berserker ring, cba to get (i).
Ferocious ring, when I get a task which can be killed in Kuradal's dungeon. (Ferocious ring gives only good bonusses inside the Kuradal's dungeon).

Cape: On tasks where I need to pray a protection prayer, I use Soul wars (blue) cape, because I think that's saves a lot of prayer potions.
On other tasks I use fire cape.

Top: On tasks where I need to pray a protection prayer, I use proselyte hauberk, for prayer bonusses.
On normal tasks I use bandos chestplate, for best defence en strength bonusses.
For waterfiends task I use karil's top, because they attack with magic and range attacks.

Legs: On tasks where I need to pray a protection prayer, I use proselyte cuisse, for prayer bonusses.
On normal tasks I use bandos tassets, for best defence en strength bonusses.
For waterfiends task I use karil's skirt, because they attack with magic and range attacks.
For spiritual mages I use Zamorak robe legs, as Zamorak item.

Gloves: Barrow gloves on normal tasks.
Dragon slayer gloves on dragon tasks, going to use barrow gloves when they disappear. (Still had them from First of Guthix minigame).

Boots: Dragon boots.

Weapon: Abyssal whip, on normal tasks.
Zamorakian spear, on dragon tasks, because dragons are weak to stab attacks, this is a two handed weapon.
Saradomin sword, on waterfiends task, they are also weak on crush attacks, Zamorakian spear can also be used on this task, but Saradomin sword is slighty faster.

Shield: Rune defender, best option, better then dragonfire shield, because of the attack bonusses.

-

For those who can't use extreme potions, it is very easy. Just take the same amount of potions, but take super strength and super attack potions instead, the only thing is that your strength and attack are lower compared to extreme potions, but you still have to repot at the same level. (Repot at a level you feel like is good for you).

For those who can't use super anti-fire potions on dragon tasks, use normal anti-fire potions, BUT you can't use a Zamorakian spear since this is a two handed weapon and you need an anti-dragon shield, so I suggest to take an abyssal whip and an anti-dragon shield or dragonfire shield.

Items: Here are some items I use while training the Slayer skill.

Potions: Extreme potions, for extra attack and stength levels. (Overloads can be used if you want to).
Super antifire potions, I use these so I can use a two handed weapon, and kill them faster because they are weak to crush attacks.
Prayer potions, of course you need these if you use turmoil prayer on every task. Also needed when using a protection prayer, or what prayer you feel like doing.
Super antipotions, for tasks where you might get poisened.

Dragon dagger: I use this item for special attack on task I pray a protection prayer, or on Slayer monsters who are very easy to kill and don't need any healing item.

Enhanced excalibur: I use this item on tasks where I don't pray a protection prayer but need a healing item. Saradomin godsword can also be used, but I don't use this one because I prefere excalibur.

Dwarf multi cannon: I use this cannon in multi areas, you can kill monsters very fast, so it speeds up your tasks. This cannon must be loaded with cannonballs, beware that you cannon van decay after 25 minutes, you will get a warning, all you have to do is pick-up your cannon and set it down again.

Familairs: Steel titan on Slayer tasks in multi areas, titan helps a lot, speeds up your task. I use scroll too for epic attacks.
Pack-yak on tasks when I get a lot of drops, such as dragon task, I use the scrolls to send the item to the bank, like the bones or dragon hides.
Bunyip, I use this familair on normal task where I need a bit of healing.
Unicorn: Used on task where you need a lot of healing, like waterfiends task.

Want to know where to use what familair?
Look in the screenshots inventory and you will see what familair pouch/scrolls are needed on which task.

Lunar staff: To get to Zanaris for black dragon task.

Raw chicken: To use on the shrine to enter the black dragon liar.

Games necklace: To teleport to Barbarian outpost, for dagganoth task, go north over the stepping stones, then enter the lighthouse and take the stairs down.

Crystal teleport: For teleporting to the temple of light for dark beasts task.

Pineapple pizzas: Good healing for tasks where you need more then an unicorn familair.

Crystal chime: Needed on tortoised task, you need to use this first on them to weak them otherwise they will be immume to your attacks.

Teleport to house: I use this when I am in danger for quick teleport method. Or when I am out of other teleport methods, or forgot or whatever. Never used it though.

Holy wrench: This item is very helpful, every time you drink a prayer dose it adds a few prayer points (based on your prayer level). Examine: A shining paragon of wrenchly virtue, Zarfot loves this quote.

Ring of Slaying: To teleport to slayer areas and to use how many monster left to kill.

Ring of duelling: Used to teleporting mobilising armies, to get the jungle strykwyrms, just run north from there on.

Amulet of glory: Used to teleport to Edgeville bank to bank your drops and get new supplies for your new task.

I get my Slayer task by using lunar spellbook then using NPC contact to contact Kuradal and ask her for a new task.
That's another reason I don't use magic attacks on ice strykewyrms, because I have to change spellbook every time.

Note: Using Turmoil prayer on every task, that's why I take so many prayer potions to every task.

The following screenshots are based on Slayer tasks that Kuradal gives, also a few tasks are missing because I have those perm blocked.

Feel free to comment and rep.

Don't forget to read the chat boxes in the screenshots, they might be useful.

Aberrant sceptre:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Aberra10

Abyssal demon:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Abyssa10

Black demon:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Black_10

Black dragon:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Black_11

Bloodveld:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Bloodv10

Dagannoth:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Dagann10

Dark beast:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Dark_b10

Desert strykewyrm:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Desert10

Dust devil:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Dust_d10

Fire giant:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Fire_g10

Gargoyle:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Gargoy10

Greater demon:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Greate10

Ice strykewyrm:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Ice_st10

Iron dragon:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Iron_d10

Jungle strykewyrm:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Jungle10

Kalphite:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Kalphi10

Mithril dragon:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Mithri10

Nechryael:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Nechry10

Spiritual mage:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Spirit10

Steel dragon:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Steel_10

Suqah:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Suqah10

Terror dog:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Terror10

Tzhaar:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Tzhaar10

Warped tortoise:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Warped10

Waterfiend @ choas tunnels:

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Waterf10

Feel free to comment and rep.

Cheers,

Softique Smile

Last edited by Softique on 11/7/2010, 12:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Empty Re: Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks)

Post by `Sonic` 18/3/2010, 11:44 pm

It would be nice if you told us what the more obscure items are. Also, if you would make a list for those who can't make extremes, it would also be good Smile

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks) Empty Re: Slayer gear + inventory (Kuradal tasks)

Post by Cvballa 19/3/2010, 12:55 am

I thought it was good, it showed us invy and armour =] +rep
Cvballa
Cvballa
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pulapupula 19/3/2010, 6:03 am

Hey nice guide Smile pics and everything ..

But is this a guide for very fast exp? Because i really don't see the point of bringing p pots to the following: abby, bloodveld, dagganoth, desert strykewyrm, fire gian,t dust devil, greater demon, gargoyle, jungle strykewyrms, kalphite, nechs, suqah, terror dog, tzhaar.
Prayer potions are really expensive these days and i don't think it's good to spend around 500k for a task so that you can do it 30% faster ... If you can good for you ... but you should have shown an alternative Smile

And ice strykeywrms can be killed about 2x more faster with fire surge if we were to talk about speed...

The gloves for the metal dragons are pretty much useles... you trade +12att +12str of the barrows gloves for 10%att and exp and 15%more slayer exp, which is not much... i personally don't use them

Other than that, a really good guide Smile
pulapupula
pulapupula
$20 Donator
$20 Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/3/2010, 6:23 am

wow nice

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 19/3/2010, 7:43 am

pulapupula wrote:Hey nice guide Smile pics and everything ..

But is this a guide for very fast exp? Because i really don't see the point of bringing p pots to the following: abby, bloodveld, dagganoth, desert strykewyrm, fire gian,t dust devil, greater demon, gargoyle, jungle strykewyrms, kalphite, nechs, suqah, terror dog, tzhaar.
Prayer potions are really expensive these days and i don't think it's good to spend around 500k for a task so that you can do it 30% faster ... If you can good for you ... but you should have shown an alternative Smile

And ice strykeywrms can be killed about 2x more faster with fire surge if we were to talk about speed...

The gloves for the metal dragons are pretty much useles... you trade +12att +12str of the barrows gloves for 10%att and exp and 15%more slayer exp, which is not much... i personally don't use them

Other than that, a really good guide Smile

Like I said, I use Turmoil on every task, that's why I bring Prayer Potions to every task Smile

I prefere to kill Ice strykewyrms with melee and cannon, it's almost as fast as magic is.

About the gloves, I just had these still in my bank, so I thought I use them till they dissapear and use barrow gloves after, like you said.

Thanks for you comment. Smile
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pulapupula 19/3/2010, 8:09 am

I see Smile well anyway you can fix that with a unicorn Razz and still not loose money Razz

Still if you have lots of money this is actually a great way of training Smile

You're welcome Smile and by the way ... what's your slayer lvl ?
pulapupula
pulapupula
$20 Donator
$20 Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 19/3/2010, 11:39 am

pulapupula wrote:I see Smile well anyway you can fix that with a unicorn Razz and still not loose money Razz

Still if you have lots of money this is actually a great way of training Smile

You're welcome Smile and by the way ... what's your slayer lvl ?

Actually I use steel titan with scrolls almost every task.

My Slayer level is 99.

I am a maxed player with a total level of 2376. Smile
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pulapupula 19/3/2010, 11:53 am

haha now i figure out why you afford wasting money like that Razz

i'm 99 slayer too Razz and i found your method just very expencive and not a very good guide for someone who wants to make money from slayer Razz

what's you rs name ?
pulapupula
pulapupula
$20 Donator
$20 Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 19/3/2010, 12:55 pm

Ren-Raku wrote:It would be nice if you told us what the more obscure items are. Also, if you would make a list for those who can't make extremes, it would also be good Smile

Ren

Edited on your request.

Still got some questions?

Feel free to comment, ask questions or even give rep.
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 19/3/2010, 1:00 pm

pulapupula wrote:haha now i figure out why you afford wasting money like that Razz

i'm 99 slayer too Razz and i found your method just very expencive and not a very good guide for someone who wants to make money from slayer Razz

what's you rs name ?

Nice to hear you are 99 slayer too.

My opinion is that you still make a lot of money during this method, but if you only train slayer for money I just don't suggest to use turmoil prayer and cannon, but this 'guide' is still a good guide for someone who wants to know the basic inventory and gear for every task.

I train slayer to gain experience, that's why I use turmoil and cannon to do the tasks as fast as possible and still makes a lot of money from it.

My Runescape name is currently 'Maar', but I will change it back to 'Softique' in like 2 weeks though.

Thanks for your comment. Smile
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pulapupula 19/3/2010, 1:56 pm

nice Smile but bear in mind in only had 4 whip drop from 95 slayer to now so i don't make that much money Razz
it is a good guide and i think it's max exp per hour you can get so well done for that Razz

and maar is a really nice name too Razz
pulapupula
pulapupula
$20 Donator
$20 Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 19/3/2010, 2:08 pm

pulapupula wrote:nice Smile but bear in mind in only had 4 whip drop from 95 slayer to now so i don't make that much money Razz
it is a good guide and i think it's max exp per hour you can get so well done for that Razz

and maar is a really nice name too Razz

Some people are lucky, other people aren't like you and me. Razz

Yes it is max exp per hour, and thanks Smile

Thanks, it's a dutch name, in english it means 'but', LOL.
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pulapupula 19/3/2010, 2:20 pm

but as in the body part? or the interjection ? Razz
pulapupula
pulapupula
$20 Donator
$20 Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 19/3/2010, 2:25 pm

Interjection, otherwise I would have said 'butt' and I think my name would have been deleted if I chose that name.
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pulapupula 19/3/2010, 2:28 pm

hehe Razz you would have get a cool number name Razz

and it's a comfort knowing i'm not the only one with terrible luck Smile
pulapupula
pulapupula
$20 Donator
$20 Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 19/3/2010, 2:44 pm

I don't like numbers Razz

I guess we are not the only one.
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pulapupula 19/3/2010, 2:45 pm

i hope so Razz

well anyway Smile nice talking to you ... well done on your guide Smile
pulapupula
pulapupula
$20 Donator
$20 Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 19/3/2010, 2:53 pm

Thanks, nice talking to you too Smile

Whenever you have question, feel free to ask them in the comment section belooow.
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 19/3/2010, 3:22 pm

This is turning into a very nice guide. I have a feeling that you'll have lots of +rep coming your way soon Smile

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 19/3/2010, 3:23 pm

Thank you, oh yeah that would be nice, since everyone loves Slayer! Smile
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 19/3/2010, 3:29 pm

Slayer is the most fun skill to raise funds for merchanting imo. Aberrant Spectres are probably best at my level.

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 19/3/2010, 3:45 pm

Yeah, you should train Slayer more on your own fun way of training Smile
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by `Sonic` 19/3/2010, 3:50 pm

If I had a weapon to do so, I would Razz

Ren
`Sonic`
`Sonic`
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Softique 19/3/2010, 3:54 pm

Lend a whip or any godsword.
Softique
Softique
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next