Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advantages of Being a Trainee with Smokin Elite

+14
jokerman
Eolothix
gexnl
Deatlev
Ruins
Investment bank
Ajay
Daba
Stabby_joe
Attempt 9
Black
DARKIE
Divine
xavy01
18 posters

Go down

Advantages of Being a Trainee with Smokin Elite Empty Advantages of Being a Trainee with Smokin Elite

Post by xavy01 8/1/2012, 1:23 pm

Trainee

Advantages of Being a Trainee with Smokin Elite Vxmlp10

I am sure most people reading this will at some point have considered being a trainee, heck some of you may even BE trainees. But I have realised recently, that Trainee is becoming less and less sought after, I think this is a terrible thing to happen, as trainees are one of the most important groups in the Clan. It is great! You even get the sexy badge as shown above!

Becoming A Rank
The first advantage of being a trainee is the main role of being a trainee. It offers you the step to becoming a rank. The advantages of being a rank are absolutely infinite! But to get all of those advantages, first you need to be a trainee. Not only is it just a 'Requirement' it is also an important part of the process. Your trainee manager will help you improve your merchanting abilities and even teach you new methods to ensure you are ready to become a rank. This brings me on to the next advantage

The Trainee Managers
I am good friends with a lot of the trainee managers, and I wouldn't for a second doubt their merchanting ability or their ability to teach others. They are all knowledgeable friendly, and MOST of the time completely on the ball. You will get to know your trainee manager very well, and you will have the ability to talk to them in the trainee IRC Channel. This brings me on to my next point.

The Trainee IRC
The Trainee IRC is a really fun place, it will be your first sense of the amazing ranked community here at Smokin Elite. Primarily the channel is for discussion between the Trainees and The Trainee managers, although the Rank Managers and their co-managers are also allowed in. This will give you a great chance to interact with them. Not only is it a fun place for general discussion, there is plenty of advice shared among everyone, the quality of which seems only outdone by the Ranks IRC (Which is a whole other story!)

The Trainee Forums
As a trainee you will get access to the most important part of the Ranked forums for both Trainees and Ranks alike. This part of the forums allows you to see important merchanting discussion, current clan improvements, and much much more. Also, you will gain access to the Trainee forums, and your  Trainee Manager's forums. In these forums, there will be interaction between Trainees and Trainee Managers. But in the Trainee forums, there are even cooler things in the works. Such things now include: an advanced flipping list made by trainees, for other trainees and a regular flipping competition, with awesome prizes!

The Trainee Community
The trainee and rank community as a whole, is amazing. If you ever need help with someone buying you limits, or general skilling PVM advice, or just a few friends to go dungeoneering, it is never hard to find someone. The whole community is full of well humoured jokes, and you will find your self laughing at your computer screen for half of the time.

So what are you waiting for?
Have you got 40M+ RS3 GP/5M OSRS GP wealth in cash or items?
Are you a RuneScape Member?
Do you have 15+ reputation points?
Do you have 200+ posts on the forums?
Have you been a member of the forums for longer than 2 months with a mentor for 2 weeks+ who will recommend you? Or have you been member of the forums for longer than 3 months?
Do you have some experience merching but want to learn even more with the greatest Runescape Merchants?

It's all very easy to achieve.

If you answered yes to all the above questions, I Highly recommend checking out this.

Last edited by xavy01 on 29/4/2012, 11:40 am; edited 4 times in total
xavy01
xavy01
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Advantages of Being a Trainee with Smokin Elite Empty Re: Advantages of Being a Trainee with Smokin Elite

Post by Divine 8/1/2012, 1:30 pm

+Rep to Xavy for writing this excellent post Smile

I had plans to write something like this after my exams but I doubt I could've done it better than the above.

To some people some of the requirements might look a bit steep, but as Xavy said they are quite easy to achieve and well worth the effort.

All I can say to people interested in becoming a Trainee is, there is so much more up there, if you want to experience the real part of the clan, give it a try Smile You won't regret it.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Advantages of Being a Trainee with Smokin Elite Empty Re: Advantages of Being a Trainee with Smokin Elite

Post by DARKIE 8/1/2012, 2:22 pm

Very good post. +rep
The Trainee+ community is very close.
I have made very good friends here and have learned a lot about myself.
I urge anyone who meets the requirements to apply.
DARKIE
DARKIE
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by xavy01 8/1/2012, 2:25 pm

Thanks for the support guys, if any trainee+ has anything to add about their likes of being a trainee, I would be happy to add it in.
xavy01
xavy01
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black 8/1/2012, 3:22 pm

because of this i can't wait to get reqs to apply. +rep
Working hard for it.
Black
Black
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Attempt 9 8/1/2012, 3:39 pm

Black wrote:because of this i can't wait to get reqs to apply. +rep
Working hard for it.

You met half the requirements at least, you have 17 reps over 300 posts and you have been a member for over 4 months
Attempt 9
Attempt 9
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabby_joe 8/1/2012, 3:53 pm

I'd say the main other thing for me is the community. If ever I need to dung, its so easy to find 4 other ranks/trainees and, more importantly, none of them are noobs at it (except forge); if ever i need help circumnavigating the buy limits to help stock, someones always at the ge and willing to help!

And of course the banter is always a laugh Smile
Stabby_joe
Stabby_joe
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 12/1/2012, 11:20 pm

Also, you get to learn about the dark side of SM.. So many hidden secrets.

Spoiler:
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajay 12/1/2012, 11:25 pm

Great post, Xavy.

It's always nice to see new faces advancing through the ranks and making a name for themselves.

This community of fine people, paired with the knowledge of ANY of our TMs is more than enough to want to apply for trainee!

APPLY TODAY (providing you meet requirements.)

WE WANT YOU.
Ajay
Ajay
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Investment bank 23/1/2012, 5:11 pm

nice post man , just read the whole thing i gotta say : wow : thanks for putting time down to write this + rep man.
Investment bank
Investment bank
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://goldandsellsm@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruins 23/1/2012, 5:13 pm

Time to update Xavy Smile
Ruins
Ruins
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deatlev 24/1/2012, 6:34 am

+rep! Very helpful post, makes me even more confident about this, unfortunately, I wont be able to apply (I can...but..) for a few weeks or days, because something has revealed itself..something I just have to interact with...And I wish to be active as a trainee, so that's why I'm not applying yet.
Deatlev
Deatlev
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by gexnl 25/1/2012, 11:00 pm

i want to apply but dont meet all reqs yet Sad
gexnl
gexnl
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black 26/1/2012, 4:00 pm

Deatlev wrote:+rep! Very helpful post, makes me even more confident about this, unfortunately, I wont be able to apply (I can...but..) for a few weeks or days, because something has revealed itself..something I just have to interact with...And I wish to be active as a trainee, so that's why I'm not applying yet.
I think you will be a great trainee and apply once you can as its really worth it its a friendly community those ranks.
Black
Black
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eolothix 17/2/2012, 8:20 pm

this motives me even more for becoming trainee. I can apply already but i decide not to do yet because i'm leaving on vacation and want to gather some more flips Smile
Eolothix
Eolothix
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by jokerman 27/2/2012, 4:21 pm

i rlly wanna be trainee but my ex-mentor seems to be inactive... (aezure)
jokerman
jokerman
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by attk master 23/3/2012, 1:28 pm

now i can't wait Very Happy

just need 40m and need to go to 2 clan events
attk master
attk master
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by l3reakd0wn 2/4/2012, 6:24 pm

I really hope I get accepted. The benefits seem amazing, and I can't wait to get to know our Trainee+ group on a better level. king
l3reakd0wn
l3reakd0wn
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bass Cannon 29/4/2012, 11:39 am

The badge needs to be Updated
Bass Cannon
Bass Cannon
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album//id448214084?affId=1821426

Back to top Go down

Post by xavy01 29/4/2012, 11:40 am

Bass Cannon wrote:The badge needs to be Updated

Done Wink
xavy01
xavy01
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reziony 10/5/2012, 8:54 am

This is an excellent post, good job man. +rep for you Smile
Reziony
Reziony
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down