Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Smokin Elite!

3 posters

Go down

Hi Smokin Elite! Empty Hi Smokin Elite!

Post by SouloSlim 6/4/2015, 6:26 pm

What led you to Smokin Elite?
A long time ago I saw someone advertising for it in game. I ended up reading around the forums and would dice with the clan but I wasn't very involved with the community that much. I haven't been playing RS too much lately because I dont have much time but I recently came back after finding out I can use the companion app on my phone to merchant.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite?
I hope to become a more experienced mercher and make some friends and participate in the community.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before?
Nope, I've always mainly played solo.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite?
Nope, i recognize some faces from when I came on the forums awhile back but I never knew anyone on a personal level.

On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it?
My interest level is probably around a 8.5 and I feel like a beginner merchant, I usually flip common items and make small profits.

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here?
Short term goals are to learn more about merching and get more experienced at it and long term goals are to make friends, be involved in the community and break the 1b gp mark (I've never had more than 200m at one time, currently have 50m).

What do you do in your spare time?
Play games, hang with friends, learn about things that interest me.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)
PM would work great.

Is there anything you'd like to add?
My in game name is also SouloSlim, I am from the US, and I have been playing RS for about 8 years.
SouloSlim
SouloSlim
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hi Smokin Elite! Empty Re: Hi Smokin Elite!

Post by Phileep 6/4/2015, 6:54 pm

Hello and welcome (back)! It's always nice to meet someone with an interest in merchanting, and believe me the interest is many times more important than the skill. The skill will come naturally, I hope Smile. Of course, we'd be happy to help you along that journey, so feel free to join our Mentoring Program. Either way, feel free to come chat with us in #flipping-mentors (swiftirc), and good luck to you!
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SouloSlim 6/4/2015, 7:37 pm

Thanks for the nice welcome! I have been interested in merchanting for awhile and would do it every once in awhile but have never been really good at it. Since I recently learned about the companion app letting you update offers from your phone I plan on doing it a lot more. I did have intentions on applying to become a mentee, so it will be great to work with some of you mentors!
SouloSlim
SouloSlim
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 7/4/2015, 8:27 am

welcome to the forums man. if you came to learn about merchanting, you came to the right place. feel free to sign up for one of the mentoring groups here: http://www.smokinelite.com/f73-mentors or feel free to pop in at our ingame cc in osrs called 07 flip
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SouloSlim 7/4/2015, 9:47 pm

Thanks! I will definitely be applying soon!
SouloSlim
SouloSlim
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down