Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Kiln Services! =)

Go down

Fight Kiln Services! =) Empty Fight Kiln Services! =)

Post by Kiln Services 2/4/2012, 9:34 pm

Hey guys my names Sam. I am making this "Topic" for yours and my own benefit no-one else's. I am here to sell you the cheap service of the "fight kiln" if you have struggled in the past with this due to having a bad computer, lack of knowledge, lack of confidence or lack of confidence or maybe you just haven't had the time; well i'm here to help! Very Happy I am currently as this topic is posted completed #23 fight kilns, for multiple types of accounts, tanks, mains, low level mains and mid levels (note I DO NOT SELL THESE TO PURES SORRY)

-Please note for your security I am willing to use a trusted middle man if this makes you feel safer about our deal.
----Don't know what a Middle Man does?
- "a middle man is a person who you would pay you're payment too and he would hold it whilst I complete the fight kiln. after completion he will give me my fight kiln fee's"

--Below is the list of SKILL requirements for the accounts.
-Bear minimum Stats (if you do not have these and want a fight kiln, train the skills and then pm me. Thanks)
-80+ Attack, Strength and Defence.
-80+ Range
-90+ Magic
-90+ Constitution.
-68+ Summoning
-75+ Prayer
-PLEASE NOT CHAOTICS ARE NOT NEEDED

--Below is the followed GEAR requirements the accounts must need:
-Bear Minimum Gear ( if you do not have these and want a fight kiln, please obtain them and then pm me. Thanks Very Happy
------Helmet: Verac's/Torags/Neitiznot helmet
------Nacklace Switch: FURY+STREAM ( can swap fury for glory and stream for blast necklace)
------Plate and legs: Ganodermic (legs and top) + Bandos (top and bottom) + Armadyl (top and bottom)
------ ^^ Bandos can be swapped for torags. And Armadyl can be swapped for karils.
------Boots: Dragon/Infinity/Steadfast/Glaiven/Ragefireboots.
---Weapon slot x3.
--Staff: Armadyl Battlestaff (only after completion of "ritual of the mahjurrat" along with armadyl runes) otherwise Polypore staff. (with blood Blitz/barrage depending on magic level.)
--Melee Weapon: Rapier/Chaotic longsword/Whip.
--C'bow: Chaotic Crossbow/Rune Crossbow/ Karil's Xbow (bolt racks required)
------Shield Slot: Elysian/Divine/Arcane/Specteral/Blessed spirit shield or any of the chaotic shields
------Gloves Slot Barrows gloves or goliath/swift (no spellcasters)
------Ammunition: Diamond bolts no exception (1000 of them) (unless using Karil's xbow then 2000 bolt racks)
------Ring Slot: Tokkul-zo ring (no exception) (obtained after completion of the quest that is needed to start the fight kiln)
------Auras: Vampyrism/Penance/Reverance/Salvation/Kockout/Sharpshooter

------ Summoning Familiars:
War tortoise: filled with 16 Brews and Fire/water/earth titan + scrolls or Unicorn + scrolls.
Pak-Yak: Filled with 25 brews, 4 restores and 1 extra yak pouch

======================PRICES======================== |PRICES|
96+ in all requirements + armadyl battle staff and runes + pak yak. 15m
96+ in all requirements (but summoning) w/o armadyl battle staff + tort and uni. 20m
96+ in all requirements (but summoning) with armadyl battle staff and runes+ tort and uni. 17.5m
90+ in all requirements with tortoise + titan/uni with armadyl battle staff and runes. 20m
90+ in all requirements with tortoise + titan/uni w/o armadyl battle staff and runes. 22.5m
85+ in all requirements with tortoise + titan/uni with armadyl battle staff and runes. 25m
85+ in all requirements with tortoise + titan/uni w/o armaydl battle staff and runes. 27.5m
BEAR MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS with armadyl battle staff and runes 30m
BEAR MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS w/o armadyl battle staff and runes 32.5m

========================Screen Shots=====================
-Note I have not print screened as many as I have done because this idea of selling fight kilns on a forum site has only recently come to mind so these are a few that I had done recently.

http://gyazo.com/6fef4c8340229bd40cbd38733a6c3abe
http://gyazo.com/011bf85da5a098026606e2ca093d2fa3
http://gyazo.com/e6884f21b33ac32a915e101535725b73

if you are having trouble or you have any queeries pm me on the forums or on runescape (Username: Got Sniped) and I will give you my skype from there and I can help.
I hope you can see my legitmacey seeing as I spent 2 hours on this presentation. I haev no reason to scam and I do not know why anyone would scam. so yeh. any questions please message me.
yours sincerely -Sam (Kiln Services)
Kiln Services
Kiln Services
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down