Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of warcraft services, Custom services for RsGP

Go down

World of warcraft services, Custom services for RsGP Empty World of warcraft services, Custom services for RsGP

Post by Vit 25/5/2013, 1:47 pm

Recently started playing my Rs account again, and i'm in need of funding for ss/ovls. I am a veteran WoW player in a heroic raiding guild as well as an avid pvper with 2.2k+ in Rbgs and 2k+ in Arenas. I hold multiple world 100 parses in Dps in Multiple tiers of raiding, high region times for Challenge modes, as well as one of the first in the world to achieve R10 Brawler. I sadly cannot offer Rbg/Arena boosts as i don't have the resources, but i can offer almost everything in between. Before you continue, you MUST HAVE a battletag and be on ALLIANCE-US, no exceptions. I can guide you through the steps in setting your Battletag up if needed. Depending on your request/service, it WILL NOT require us to be on the same server unless otherwise stated.

Services:

Examples include but are not limited to:
-Glory of the ___ Raider. < Your choice, time and price varies on expansion. I cannot offer Pandaria/ToT Raider.
-Account leveling/exp boosting. 1-85 will require login info. 85-90 can be either Monkey runs (Does not require login info, can explain in detail) or piloting (requires login info.) 300% Exp pot farming also available on 10+ realms.
-Valor/Rare/Jp/Honor/Conquest/Mount/Rep farming. I can do most of these without requiring login info, and can usually be done within 24hours.
-Class coaching/Pvp coaching. Ever needed tips on how to get a certain arena/rbg rating? Need help with binds, macros, strategies? Or maybe you want to parse high Dps/Hps in order to App to that guild you've been eyeing on your server. I promise an increase in skill or your money back.
-Profession leveling. This will require your login info, and will probably take a few days, you'll get an estimate
-LFR/Tier 14 raiding. Some requirements will have to be met (iLvl), i can obtain those upon request.
-Custom package/Anything i missed. Feel free to message me! You can leave a post on this thread or Pm me and we can talk in game if you like. Don't be afraid to ask any type of question.

Payment:

I am new to the SM forums, and i have a very low amount of posts. I mostly just skim through every day or two to see if i can find any interesting threads, so i understand that my credibility is low at best. As a gesture of good will i'm willing to do all aforementioned services first to trusted members, with a 100% Refund guarantee if you are not satisfied or the requirements are not met. Remember, most of these services don't even require me to have any of your WoW/Personal info, so there's honestly no risk. I will accept RsGp or Paypal, entirely up to you. Prices can be negotiated and tailored to your request before i begin work on your service.

If theres any other questions, concerns, anything - leave a post on this thread or feel free to Pm me. Hope to see you guys soon!

Vit
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

World of warcraft services, Custom services for RsGP Empty Re: World of warcraft services, Custom services for RsGP

Post by Vit 27/5/2013, 3:54 pm

Bump, still looking to trade! Can also trade Icecrown/Whisperwind US Alliance gold

Vit
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down