Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobilising Armies Guide | Fastest Ranks | Ring Imbued MA Army Idk Whats Rc

+4
Joshhiee
Julij2
Firerune 01
IdkWhatsRc
8 posters

Go down

Mobilising Armies Guide | Fastest Ranks | Ring Imbued MA Army Idk Whats Rc Empty Mobilising Armies Guide | Fastest Ranks | Ring Imbued MA Army Idk Whats Rc

Post by IdkWhatsRc 22/4/2012, 9:31 pm

Last edited by IdkWhatsRc on 23/4/2012, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
IdkWhatsRc
IdkWhatsRc
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Mobilising Armies Guide | Fastest Ranks | Ring Imbued MA Army Idk Whats Rc Empty Re: Mobilising Armies Guide | Fastest Ranks | Ring Imbued MA Army Idk Whats Rc

Post by Firerune 01 22/4/2012, 9:51 pm

Wonderful guide as Always!

P.S. CONGRATZ on Rank!!!!
Firerune 01
Firerune 01
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Mobilising Armies Guide | Fastest Ranks | Ring Imbued MA Army Idk Whats Rc Empty Re: Mobilising Armies Guide | Fastest Ranks | Ring Imbued MA Army Idk Whats Rc

Post by Julij2 22/4/2012, 9:52 pm

I have one questions:

Do I need to get 1 more partner to play this or I can solo it?
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshhiee 22/4/2012, 10:47 pm

Julij2 wrote:I have one questions:

You need a minimum of 4 players.
Joshhiee
Joshhiee
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Z7I 8/5/2012, 12:57 pm

Julij2 wrote:I have one questions:

You need 4 players, but just go to world 76 and there are 10+ people on at a time (atleast in my timezone)

Z7I
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by speed 3/6/2012, 12:32 am

nice guide bro but a recommendation to all of you... This method has become SO popular that almost everyone who is at siege in mob army worlds does it. So... the BEST way to get mobilizing army rank is actually by the opposite of this. Get HEAVY units instead of light. Now all you have to do is help all the other people doing this method kill themselves faster... like 90% of the time the other 3 players are suiciders. Now since you get 2 rank instead of one for winning... you are getting almost x2 as fast points as the people who you are assisting to die

speed
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by dr merchy 5/6/2012, 1:48 am

speed wrote:nice guide bro but a recommendation to all of you... This method has become SO popular that almost everyone who is at siege in mob army worlds does it. So... the BEST way to get mobilizing army rank is actually by the opposite of this. Get HEAVY units instead of light. Now all you have to do is help all the other people doing this method kill themselves faster... like 90% of the time the other 3 players are suiciders. Now since you get 2 rank instead of one for winning... you are getting almost x2 as fast points as the people who you are assisting to die

This is absolutely true but you still can only get a maximum of 12 ranks per hour. Which you can effectively achieve by suiciding after 4 minutes and losing every game. If you do choose to purchase heavy units and win every match you will have a lot of down time which if you are efficient enough you can use to your advantage. study

EDIT: Here is the math.

Suiciding strategy-

60/5 (4 minutes in game 1 minute to refill scrolls/waiting room) = 12 games/hour
12 games * 1 rank/game =
12 ranks/hour ( which is max)

Heavy troops strategy-

60/5 (Same as before, but you win every game) = 12 games/hour
12 games * 2 rank/game =
24 ranks/hour

So you would be wasting roughly 30 minutes, unless you found something else to fill your time Razz

Like I said before it is impossible to gain 24 ranks in an hour due to the system not giving you anymore ranks after you have achieved the 12 rank/hour limit.
dr merchy
dr merchy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by speed 5/6/2012, 2:06 am

yup and also the heavy unit strategy is great for building up points to get your imbued rings! remember you dont only need ranks but also points for imbued rings or w.e u wanna buy. So by betting max and winning almost every game youll easily have enough for over 1 ring set after your done with 300 rank!

speed
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobster 28/10/2012, 12:19 pm

Need I say more?
Wonderful guide.

Noobster
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down