Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mypet's Active Flipping Guide| A Breezy ride to profit!

+33
Galaxy X93
Barnaby
codeseth42
LilRyan
Psyke
MinhZor
AgentPerry
Rawbam
meganoep
Lee
asapwnz
sebsebsebh
Nick5020
liortulip
Azzill
JVIR.Swagg
trojanfox
Burrr
bamber91
Chaotic Iove
Jorsin Alkes
frozone76
arcin
Epistolizer
cornears
p0wndude21
chaostank88
King Of Dicing
NE Swag
dyziek93
iSMOOTH
platfis
mypet tr0ll
37 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mypet's Active Flipping Guide| A Breezy ride to profit! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mypet's Active Flipping Guide| A Breezy ride to profit!

Post by Lee 10/9/2012, 3:41 pm

active flipping is the best type out there Very Happy Great guide, will help the people that are new to flipping Very Happy

Lee
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Mypet's Active Flipping Guide| A Breezy ride to profit! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mypet's Active Flipping Guide| A Breezy ride to profit!

Post by meganoep 11/9/2012, 12:32 pm

nice guide! Very Happy

meganoep
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawbam 15/9/2012, 7:22 pm

This is the method I use. Works great. Make sure prices are current otherwise you will get cut and have to adjust your buy or sell price.
Rawbam
Rawbam
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentPerry 30/9/2012, 8:04 pm

I love how simple it looks when you're explaining it ;D

This is definetly One of the best explained guides on the forums.
AgentPerry
AgentPerry
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MinhZor 10/10/2012, 2:38 am

pro guide im sure it will help me hahahahaah

MinhZor
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyke 18/11/2012, 8:46 am

This just seems like a remake of pretty much all other flipping guide. >.<

Psyke
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by LilRyan 24/11/2012, 9:25 am

very helpful guide, really enjoyed it!

Will come in handy

LilRyan
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by codeseth42 27/11/2012, 4:59 pm

i dont get how u make mils off active flipping because most ores and food and stuff like that have like 4gp margins so u can barely make 10k off each flip

codeseth42
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnaby 30/11/2012, 7:46 am

Makes everything so much clearer for everybody. You could probably make a video which would also be even clearer. Thanks for the guide it helped! Smile

Barnaby
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy X93 7/1/2013, 10:15 pm

Very nice guide! Smile
Galaxy X93
Galaxy X93
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tazindo 20/4/2013, 3:21 pm

if you do get cut can you still make profits please pm me
Tazindo
Tazindo
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by ADDU 26/5/2013, 8:16 pm

can u suggest the best f2p item to flip.I'm confused

ADDU
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by tavares11 20/8/2013, 3:21 am

Thanks for the guide Smile Time to start making money.
tavares11
tavares11
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by tavares11 20/8/2013, 3:22 am

Thanks for the guide Smile Time to start making money.
tavares11
tavares11
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Clan_List 25/8/2013, 9:32 am

Kind of snooping around forums here since i am new and found your guide, i haven't really gotten into merching before but may try a few items using your guide as i am wanting to make a bit of cash for maxing out on EoC. Smile

Your guide i found pretty easy to understand while reading it, i am hoping with it then flipping once i start i will get the hang of it. Smile I will probably try to memorize the lists and that but start off with runes so i am familiar sort with this then branch up from there. Razz

Clan List~
Clan_List
Clan_List
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2