Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

antdemo threating to hack/pay 2 hack me

+10
DARKIE
Phizzledawg
Daxaal
Justin
Easy
Daba
JIGL0JAY
Broeder
Evilrat
reece onheat
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

antdemo threating to hack/pay 2 hack me Empty antdemo threating to hack/pay 2 hack me

Post by reece onheat 5/7/2012, 2:12 pm

antdemo

To:

reece onheat

Posted:

Today at 1:12

Subject:

Re: haha idiot

lol I've told J(admin) exactly what happend and the guy who even vouched me for the dung you did even told me it's ok, wanna talk to them? go for it, try get me banned for what? I haven't broke no rules, the guy wanted dung done.. I told him you was doing it, haha and he said fine.. nothing wrong with that try get me banned

this is what happens when you try reset someone's pin and take my 100mill ... I gave you 50 you had 150 and lost it.

not my fault your fault, anyway don't talk to me, I don't even give a shit bout what you gotta say, you did what you did.. apollos doesn't know shit either, he doesn't even use these forums ... lol

And if you wanna try sht then at home I have a rs folder and I printscreen everyone's ip who I come in contact with , try me and we'll see how long your rs is on for.. I can afford to pay hackforums to do more damage to you and your internet then you can possible do to me.
reece onheat
reece onheat
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

antdemo threating to hack/pay 2 hack me Empty Re: antdemo threating to hack/pay 2 hack me

Post by Evilrat 5/7/2012, 2:58 pm

I say pics or nothing happened.
Evilrat
Evilrat
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

http://truivia.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

antdemo threating to hack/pay 2 hack me Empty Re: antdemo threating to hack/pay 2 hack me

Post by reece onheat 5/7/2012, 3:30 pm

okay ill give a pic
reece onheat
reece onheat
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by reece onheat 5/7/2012, 3:34 pm

antdemo threating to hack/pay 2 hack me 120704045355
reece onheat
reece onheat
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilrat 5/7/2012, 3:35 pm

I'll refer an admin to this.
Evilrat
Evilrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 5/7/2012, 3:37 pm

Could you post the original pm, the one he responded to
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by reece onheat 5/7/2012, 3:43 pm

okay dont worry about this anymore i gave the info to adrijana 0b on the irc thanks
reece onheat
reece onheat
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by reece onheat 5/7/2012, 3:44 pm

and how do i post the orignal pm? screneie or?
reece onheat
reece onheat
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilrat 5/7/2012, 4:00 pm

Screenie it.
Evilrat
Evilrat

Back to top Go down

Post by reece onheat 5/7/2012, 4:08 pm

okay what website do i upload it from? swiftkit wont do it?
reece onheat
reece onheat
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilrat 5/7/2012, 4:10 pm

Imageshack?
Evilrat
Evilrat

Back to top Go down

Post by JIGL0JAY 5/7/2012, 4:10 pm

reece onheat wrote:okay what website do i upload it from? swiftkit wont do it?

You can upload it here. When you reply to me, it says "post title" and has buttons under it, those are post options. There's an icon with a photo with a floppy disk with it. That's "upload". We have our own uploader. And then right next to that is an icon of a photo. That is where you post the image link.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by reece onheat 5/7/2012, 4:15 pm

antdemo wrote:lol I've told J(admin) exactly what happend and the guy who even vouched me for the dung you did even told me it's ok, wanna talk to them? go for it, try get me banned for what? I haven't broke no rules, the guy wanted dung done.. I told him you was doing it, haha and he said fine.. nothing wrong with that try get me banned

this is what happens when you try reset someone's pin and take my 100mill ... I gave you 50 you had 150 and lost it.

not my fault your fault, anyway don't talk to me, I don't even give a shit bout what you gotta say, you did what you did.. apollos doesn't know shit either, he doesn't even use these forums ... lol

And if you wanna try sht then at home I have a rs folder and I printscreen everyone's ip who I come in contact with , try me and we'll see how long your rs is on for.. I can afford to pay hackforums to do more damage to you and your internet then you can possible do to me.
reece onheat
reece onheat
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 5/7/2012, 5:23 pm

"this is what happens when you try reset someone's pin and take my 100mill ... I gave you 50 you had 150 and lost it."

please explain
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Easy 5/7/2012, 8:11 pm

I also find this interesting in the picture you posted: a window that resembles Powerbot's logo is open? This usually means that you had that client open.

[Said this because this guy offers to do services for people pretty often.]

Edit: relevant thread? = http://www.smokinelite.com/t61712-dung-services#873256
Easy
Easy
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 6/7/2012, 3:37 am

Easy wrote:
I also find this interesting in the picture you posted: a window that resembles Powerbot's logo is open? This usually means that you had that client open.

That hardly means he's botting on people's accounts. Heck, I know people who use the client just to duel log easily.

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by reece onheat 6/7/2012, 8:54 am

i use it to xfer gps from pure 2 main its the only way 2 double log and if i drop trade i risk the chance of dcing or w.e
reece onheat
reece onheat
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by reece onheat 6/7/2012, 8:57 am

also who is daba idk who he is
reece onheat
reece onheat
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 6/7/2012, 10:15 am

EDIT: Reece onheat did a dung service for me recently and there was no scam or anything. Not sure if it helps at all but just posting should it help in this situation.

EDIT2:
reece onheat wrote:
I then made my own dung service and hes like yo watch out he scams daxxel did a service with me i keys under 25mins if i botted dung i couldnt key at all. He payed alfter ive done i trusted him and he payed i didnt scam him he dced in dung didnt end till he was back you can even ask him.
Reece onheat did four occult floors for me which got me from 84 -85 dung. If a mod+ want me to I can link them to my runetrack profile and you will see on July the 6 I received 301 063 dungeoneering exp, which is my top personal record and it has the date on which I got 85 dung. If this is requested I will send it to a mod + by pm I do not wish the post it here in the open forums

Last edited by Daxaal on 19/7/2012, 7:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phizzledawg 8/7/2012, 9:31 pm

You guys need to take this disagreement away from the public forums and PM each other/talk on IRC. Alternatively, if one of you has been hacked/scammed by the other, post a thread in the Scam Reports subforum with ALL the evidence/screenshots.

It looks like a DDoS attack threat in that screenshot. I won't temp-lock this thread yet as we need to get to the bottom of this. However, I ask that only moderators/admins/the two guys involved post on this, other people should not be posting unless they have some kind of evidence or testimony with regards to the whole situation. Thanks.
Phizzledawg
Phizzledawg
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKIE 8/7/2012, 9:50 pm

THIS POST IS DIRECTED AT 'ANTDEMO' AND 'REECE ONHEAT'

I want a full explaination posting on this thread IN ONE POST by reece onheat and antdemo.
I want the full explaination of the case from antdemo's side of the story and reece onheat's side of the story.
You need to FULLY explain the whole situation including how you know each other, what contact you usually have in runescape/irc/chat client, what business you've done with each other (buying/selling gold, etc), FULL evidence of scamming accusations, chat logs evidence, screenshot evidence.

I either want this PM'ing to me and/or posting on this thread. Please make your post in detail and written in good, understandable english. If either of you want this case being dealt with and being resolved as quick as possible then you BOTH need to post.

Thanks.

EDIT: I would not like to see posts being made by people who have nothing constructive to offer to this case. The following posts need to be made by Mods+ OR antdemo and reece onheat OR an individual producing substantial evidence to this case. Anything else will be deleted.
DARKIE
DARKIE
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by antdemo 10/7/2012, 10:55 am

Jftwin wrote:
Easy wrote:

That hardly means he's botting on people's accounts. Heck, I know people who use the client just to duel log easily.

No but when your me and you've known him for 2 and a half years then you know he bots so don't try defend a prick mate makes you a prick.. I also have about 3 people that know him on skype that can vouch that he bots, not sure if he bots dung but I would think so Smile

Theirs no proof , because at the time it had nothing to do with smokin mils, we've known one another because of pking, 2 and a half years, the only proof I have of him taking my bank is skype screen shots of me raging at the exact time it happend...

Other then that we'll wait till he shits on one of your members or bots the account then when they complain you'll see

Other then that I can't go into much details as tbh I stated exactly what happened in our past argueying threads. he's a prick end of.

Ye I made threats, he fucked me over...I aint going to do nothing, I cba I give up..

All I did was warn Mr J, he can't do nothing without proof, so we'll wait till one of your members gets the ballsack

antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by antdemo 10/7/2012, 11:04 am

reece onheat wrote:i use it to xfer gps from pure 2 main its the only way 2 double log and if i drop trade i risk the chance of dcing or w.e

lmfao you talk some shit hash1 don't you, haha , so what lvls you botted, I bet I can count a few, I remember farming, wc, dung?

I mean you want me do something that you'll think twice about what your next post is? I mean it's not hard for me to find out exactly what bots you use is it? You know I'm good when it comes to laying it down!

Lets say If it comes down to it, I'll find your rsbot username
antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by antdemo 10/7/2012, 12:17 pm

triple post.. Did not want to edit.

What the truth really happened, take it from someone who has never once scammed or took something that wasn't his.

2months ago I got access to hash1's account, my friend that made this thread, who I actually thought was a friend until I camped his account at glacors and got him a customer , we both made alot of cash in a weeks time, we both got to 150m, I know I got him a large amount after camping revs and glacors...

I then tried logging onto the account the next day to find I can't get on, he changed the pass, I thought haha he scammed me, o well, I got over it, didn't bother me to much, what pissed me off most is him trying to change a customers bank pin, he then told me in pm about it, my customer told me bank pin was changed, I told him to change his pass and pin, so he did asap.

After that I threatend him(hash1 aka threadmaker), torn his other account to parts(I had access to both), I had got access to it, I took everything out the bank and wiped it. (their was no cash, wasn't intention, just wanted all the bank cleaned, because of the bankpin he tried to change)

You see I only did it because he attempted to do something that I won't let happen, so yes I did threaten him.

I've known him 2years, I know he bots and scams and I also have about a handful of people who I can easily have a convo with and say he bots and scams..

He has a problem with gambling and what he doesn't seem to understand is it takes over your friends and turns you into something rotton, shame I did like you hash1 at one point but you threw it in my face
antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by reece onheat 19/7/2012, 2:05 am

you go away for 2 weeks and look at the story he comes up with
reece onheat
reece onheat
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next