Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

antdemo threating to hack/pay 2 hack me

+10
DARKIE
Phizzledawg
Daxaal
Justin
Easy
Daba
JIGL0JAY
Broeder
Evilrat
reece onheat
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

antdemo threating to hack/pay 2 hack me - Page 2 Empty Re: antdemo threating to hack/pay 2 hack me

Post by reece onheat 19/7/2012, 2:16 am

I know this antdemo for maby 2years idk... we where in a pk clan we talked over ventrilo skype and runescape

He came to me saying hi I have no account anymore you know any accounts i can use? i said you can use mine for awhile or use my mates who quitted but came back.

He camped glacors on my account he got range boots idk thier 17m? He said b4 he went on ill get 30% of verything he made for use of my account. he was at revs with cls fighter hat other shit he lost my fighters hat he showed me screenie i said well u can get it back b4 u do anythign esle but he didnt he keept going revs glacors doing castle wars. hes like yo ur 108 dung why dont u make a dung service i said ive tryed people want me to do it for free. he said use my fourm account make the thread cuz im highly trusted or w,e. i said okay thanks made a thread got a customer for 20m service he payed 10mnow 10m alfter went smooth
Then customer number wanted a 60m service or something antdemo got the gp on my account but had xfered it to another account saying he was going to do the service. he put half on his half on alexs account my freind. i said fine w.e blah blah 2 days l8r he lost my cls

i was mad cuz he didnt even say he lost he said i lost it, when i never use it part from rap stakes. so now hes lost fighters hat and cls so i said w.e im cutting my loses changed pw i had 150m on my account. to leach back a cwep is 80m ish 3-4m per floors , fighters hat is 10m? but takes long as.so 90m he lost yes?
i had 50m total of the 150m okay so i just took all stuff him bascily.
So he got mad saying i changed some1s pin or w.e cancled when i didnt have his pw or user name. then he got even more mad and dropped my mates maul spent 100k tokens on xp deleted his house dropped his whole bank and gave it away to 5 different people or something

I then made my own dung service and hes like yo watch out he scams daxxel did a service with me i keys under 25mins if i botted dung i couldnt key at all. He payed alfter ive done i trusted him and he payed i didnt scam him he dced in dung didnt end till he was back you can even ask him.
reece onheat
reece onheat
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

antdemo threating to hack/pay 2 hack me - Page 2 Empty Re: antdemo threating to hack/pay 2 hack me

Post by N I S 19/7/2012, 5:16 am

About the botting part if an admin decides to give me the ip i could have one of my mod friend's check as i still talk to the moderators on powerbot and can run an fast ip check and see if he has been botting as the powerbot login registers to the client and it how many hours he botted for what exact skill and what bots he has added to client regardless if he decides to delete the bots client etc.
Just trying to help out:)

N I S
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by antdemo 21/7/2012, 5:07 pm

reece onheat wrote:I know this antdemo for maby 2years idk... we where in a pk clan we talked over ventrilo skype and runescape

He came to me saying hi I have no account anymore you know any accounts i can use? i said you can use mine for awhile or use my mates who quitted but came back.

He camped glacors on my account he got range boots idk thier 17m? He said b4 he went on ill get 30% of verything he made for use of my account. he was at revs with cls fighter hat other shit he lost my fighters hat he showed me screenie i said well u can get it back b4 u do anythign esle but he didnt he keept going revs glacors doing castle wars. hes like yo ur 108 dung why dont u make a dung service i said ive tryed people want me to do it for free. he said use my fourm account make the thread cuz im highly trusted or w,e. i said okay thanks made a thread got a customer for 20m service he payed 10mnow 10m alfter went smooth
Then customer number wanted a 60m service or something antdemo got the gp on my account but had xfered it to another account saying he was going to do the service. he put half on his half on alexs account my freind. i said fine w.e blah blah 2 days l8r he lost my cls

i was mad cuz he didnt even say he lost he said i lost it, when i never use it part from rap stakes. so now hes lost fighters hat and cls so i said w.e im cutting my loses changed pw i had 150m on my account. to leach back a cwep is 80m ish 3-4m per floors , fighters hat is 10m? but takes long as.so 90m he lost yes?
i had 50m total of the 150m okay so i just took all stuff him bascily.
So he got mad saying i changed some1s pin or w.e cancled when i didnt have his pw or user name. then he got even more mad and dropped my mates maul spent 100k tokens on xp deleted his house dropped his whole bank and gave it away to 5 different people or something

I then made my own dung service and hes like yo watch out he scams daxxel did a service with me i keys under 25mins if i botted dung i couldnt key at all. He payed alfter ive done i trusted him and he payed i didnt scam him he dced in dung didnt end till he was back you can even ask him.

lol, you come out with some shit lol

I didn't lose cls , so you can shut up for that as why would I need it? never used your cls once..

Glaivens? ummm steads more like + glaivens, you miss the big one?

I did the service actually, ask the guy Smile, he was fine about it.. second alexi's didn't even have any chaotics what so ever so don't bullshit about that, rest of the shit for alexi's I don't know I gave it someone.. they delete his house? lol, niceone Smile

You did attempt to change his pin, don't bullshit , other wise he'd of not complained...and alexi had 40k tokens... I new that because I remember looking to see how many i needed for a chaotic.. I mean why would I go dung if he had a mual? he lost that himself that's why he quit gave his account to you, I demolished it because you took my sht, even without saying...

All I lost was your fighter helm.. lol
antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by antdemo 21/7/2012, 5:09 pm

N I S wrote:About the botting part if an admin decides to give me the ip i could have one of my mod friend's check as i still talk to the moderators on powerbot and can run an fast ip check and see if he has been botting as the powerbot login registers to the client and it how many hours he botted for what exact skill and what bots he has added to client regardless if he decides to delete the bots client etc.
Just trying to help out:)

I don't think he bots dung, well he might bot c1-30 but I think he probs does larges in a cc where they all gangbang for a 25min dung..
antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by reece onheat 22/7/2012, 1:40 am

why would any bot c1s they take 20mins cheif
reece onheat
reece onheat
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by reece onheat 26/7/2012, 11:15 am

Question when is this going to be closed or w,e?
reece onheat
reece onheat
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 26/7/2012, 8:39 pm

Removed this thread of all unrelated posts. Do not post unless you have something to actually contribute.
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by antdemo 12/9/2012, 9:22 pm

antdemo wrote:Other then that we'll wait till he shits on one of your members or bots the account then when they complain you'll see

All I did was warn Mr J, he can't do nothing without proof, so we'll wait till one of your members gets the ballsack

Really sorry to grave digg, lol, I didn't realize he eventually scammed someone and was banned.

Owned prick!
antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 12/9/2012, 9:31 pm

Closed
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Corowns 12/9/2012, 11:10 pm

Antdemo banned for 2 days.

1. Swearing is allowed, but attempt not to use it. It, however, must not be directed at any single person.

I dont care what you do in your free time, and I dont care if you are on hack forums. Threatening someone, when you aren't in a place to threaten, will result in a ban, as will your language.

If it happens publicly again, you will be removed for good. I've seen you do this dozens of times, and get away with it. Not anymore. LOCKED
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2