Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Kuston's Rocklobster Burst Guide with commentary ~

5 posters

Go down

~ Kuston's Rocklobster Burst Guide with commentary ~ Empty ~ Kuston's Rocklobster Burst Guide with commentary ~

Post by Kuston 25/8/2012, 2:40 pm

Hi all! farao
So, just watch the vid and i hope you will learn things from it! Smile

Fc: Burstinglobs
Requirements:
43 Pray
70+ Magic
50 defence
money.
The ability to lure the lobs (check the video)

~ Note: Sorry for my crappy english, im 15 and im from the netherlands so if you hear any mistakes, dont spelling-bee me xD

Last edited by Kuston on 8/9/2012, 11:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Kuston
Kuston
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

~ Kuston's Rocklobster Burst Guide with commentary ~ Empty Re: ~ Kuston's Rocklobster Burst Guide with commentary ~

Post by Towno 25/8/2012, 2:54 pm

Good guide kuston, +rep.
I'm not sure if I missed it or something but maybe add the recommended stats and requirements for doing this, as I have no clue what stats I should have to do this and I want to burst rock lobs Smile

Good guide anyway, well done kuston. Very Happy
Towno
Towno
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

~ Kuston's Rocklobster Burst Guide with commentary ~ Empty Re: ~ Kuston's Rocklobster Burst Guide with commentary ~

Post by Kuston 25/8/2012, 2:57 pm

Towno wrote:Good guide kuston, +rep.
I'm not sure if I missed it or something but maybe add the recommended stats and requirements for doing this, as I have no clue what stats I should have to do this and I want to burst rock lobs Smile

Thanks towno! I added the requirements
Kuston
Kuston
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Towno 25/8/2012, 3:00 pm

Kuston wrote:

Thanks for adding those.

Also is there a more efficient way of getting charms with this method, like recommended Mage level and stuff so you do more damage and get more charms/hour, or does having a higher Mage level make a little difference?
Towno
Towno
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuston 25/8/2012, 3:04 pm

Towno wrote:
Kuston wrote:

Thanks for adding those.

Also is there a more efficient way of getting charms with this method, like recommended Mage level and stuff so you do more damage and get more charms/hour, or does having a higher Mage level make a little difference?

Nope doesnt, since jagex made a max hit for every spell, as long as u have 100+ Magic attack bonus your good the gear i wear in the video isnt even the best and is already 100+
Kuston
Kuston
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 25/8/2012, 3:16 pm

Good guide. What was the friends chat you used?
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Towno 25/8/2012, 3:17 pm

Billious wrote:Good guide. What was the friends chat you used?

I believe it was called burstinglobs Smile
Towno
Towno
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuston 25/8/2012, 3:21 pm

Billious wrote:Good guide. What was the friends chat you used?

As towno said, burstinglobs
Kuston
Kuston
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by mypet tr0ll 2/9/2012, 1:20 pm

Stickied this guide as well, very well put out and easy to understand. Thanks.
mypet tr0ll
mypet tr0ll
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by armadylian 17/11/2012, 7:11 am

99 summoning here I come Smile
armadylian
armadylian
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down