Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want your OWN Clan Avatar?

+7
ngocanh88
Else
wizz
Inomonu
Rrezz
Obbyshaggz
wbm
11 posters

Go down

Want your OWN Clan Avatar? Empty Want your OWN Clan Avatar?

Post by wbm 9/10/2012, 7:26 am

Note:

This guide is only about creating a Citadel to use an Avatar, it does not include details of how to use an avatar or clan upkeep. Please take your time and read it thoroughly Smile

Being a player who likes to keep to myself on Runescape, I was a bit annoyed that I couldn't get the bonuses of having an avatar by not belonging to a clan. I couldn't really be bothered joining a clan and having to rely on random people to use the avatar when I am online, so I came up with a solution!

For those of you who wish to have the benefits of an avatar without joining a random clan, make your own! Best of all, YOU get complete control over the avatar!

Want your OWN Clan Avatar? Tumblr_mac6zfPYdw1rxiiwgo3_250

But how does that work you ask?

You will need:

-Your main Runescape account
-4x "throwaway" Runescape accounts
-A half-decent computer that can run 5 Runescape windows/clients at the same time

Instructions:

Step One:
Firstly, you need to make 4 throwaway Runescape accounts. That is, accounts you will create, use to make the Citadel and then not need again.

Step Two:
In order to make a Runescape account, you will need a valid email address which Jagex can send a confirmation email to. You can make an email account by going to Yahoo, Gmail or any equivalent email provider and making 4 email addresses.

Step Three:
From here, you will need to navigate to the Runescape Game URL and create an account with the email addresses you created in step 2.

Step Four:
Once you have created 4 throwaway accounts, log into the game, skip the tutorial and walk to the Clan Camp, south of Falador. This is also the part where you move your main account to the clan camp and create a clan.

Step Five:
Once you have all of the throwaway accounts ready plus your main account, have them wait in the lobby with a world selected. Any members' world will do.

Step Six:
This is perhaps the hardest bit of them all. You will need to have 5 game windows open (browser or game client) and you will need to log them into the same world at the same time.

The best way to do this is to layer each of the game windows on top of each other, and quickly press "log in" on all of the windows within a second or two of each other.

Step Seven:
Now that all of your accounts are in the same world, use your main account/clan owner to invite each of the throwaway accounts to your newly created clan, and them place them on the tiles surrounding the clan portal.

Step Eight:
Your clan should now be created! Best of all, you can get straight to your resources to build the necessary 3000 woodcutting resources to create the basic tier avatar - You will not need to wait 1 week before the accounts can take part in the build.

Step Nine:

Enjoy your freshly created Citadel! Here are some instructions on how to create an avatar:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Avatar
wbm
wbm
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Want your OWN Clan Avatar? Empty Re: Want your OWN Clan Avatar?

Post by Obbyshaggz 9/10/2012, 11:36 am

Interesting Guide, but Personally I'm not even fond of Using the Loggin' Screen Glitch to get Two accounts on the same world in order to Switch around Items and such.
Wouldn't ever catch me with more than two, Pretty High chance of getting caught the more accounts you do it with; the Offense is Perm Bannable.
Obbyshaggz
Obbyshaggz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rrezz 9/10/2012, 4:47 pm

You could easily offer 10k-25k for people to help you start a clan on W1 Clan Camp.

It's usually packed there and people will sign your charter for like 10-25k lol.
Rrezz
Rrezz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inomonu 9/10/2012, 5:44 pm

You can use Sandboxes, rather than the login screen glitch.
Inomonu
Inomonu
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by wbm 9/10/2012, 11:08 pm

Rrezz wrote:You could easily offer 10k-25k for people to help you start a clan on W1 Clan Camp.

It's usually packed there and people will sign your charter for like 10-25k lol.

The only trouble with that suggestion is once they leave your clan you will be screwed Razz

To have a Citadel your clan must have 5 or more members at all times. To get around this, I just create new trial accounts and invite them when the old ones' membership expires.

Alternatively...you could invite real players Smile
wbm
wbm
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by wizz 18/10/2012, 9:13 am

Once the citadel is formed, you can invite the "throwaway" accounts one by one, and thereby avoid the quintuple log.
wizz
wizz
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Else 18/10/2012, 11:05 am

I would do this but i have to much exo in smokin mils Razz
Else
Else
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ngocanh88 26/10/2012, 11:17 am

Nothing great in the opinion of you, you help me to understand many things and need to start to act now Smile
ngocanh88
ngocanh88
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

http://game-avatar.net/tai-avatar/avatar-197-tai-avatar-197-1675

Back to top Go down

Post by armadylian 17/11/2012, 5:57 am

what sort of bonuses does the avatar have?
armadylian
armadylian
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZJXMad 17/11/2012, 4:31 pm

Arma please quit grave digging..

Side note, it has bonus exp and other various things you can google..
ZJXMad
ZJXMad
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by tavares11 27/7/2013, 7:57 pm

Here is a quick tip for creating the accounts. You can use a gmail email as many times as you need, all you need to do is add a simple . to the email. ex: email@gmail.com , e.mail@gmail.com
When you do this, it recognizes it as a different email but still sends the email to the original gmail account. This way you wont have to create a bunch of new emails.
tavares11
tavares11
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 27/7/2013, 8:18 pm

Locked unless Dag says otherwise.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down