Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access

+56
Leakee
Erodish
fishingman71
Fluffy_Buggo
whuts_combet
2 Pac
Frosty Balls
Nv5
xShineyThighx
Epistolizer
lgot
Michael
Connor
Quercus
Tarvenater
Attempt 9
Sir Dan
Frekwency
yddet
Odd
jhall
AyyIt'sGeorge
Blake_Shakur
die mirin
ShinDaHomeboy
PoPoTaTo
JIGL0JAY
Naruto
Claytt
Nathan98Waffle
Skypill
Brodstah
shabdabadingdong
Broeder
Towno
BamZam
overload345
Hibz
FreeXpFourMe
xbreakofdawn
Jolly Lemur
Atlas
flowersftw
cntr
Brutal Swede
Smugleaf
Triggy
iceidice
Level 3 geek
Dual_Shock
Muffins
gimily104
Inomonu
Begone13
gunmage8
Mr_Pleco
60 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   - Page 2 Empty Re: Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access

Post by Mr_Pleco 8/12/2012, 5:29 pm

Connor wrote:Minecraft Name: Madskittles1
Time Since you Started Minecraft: I played in alpha, back when It was 5 dollars to get.
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): None
Screenshots of Projects: Errr, none :/. I made a cool house once.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Hmm, well honestly, probably nothing really. But I like to just kind of explore the sites and pretend I'm a citizen in a real town. If I ever get inspiration, I might make something pretty sweet, ya dig?

Added
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   - Page 2 Empty Re: Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access

Post by FreeXpFourMe 9/12/2012, 4:51 pm

Minecraft Name: Bokser456
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Since alpha or beta. (Cant really remember).
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Dont really understand the question, but Ill just stick with none.
Screenshots of Projects: None, sorry. But I am a good builder tho, my friend hosts a server and I built some castles for him.
Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):
Uhm.... Well. What Ill do is try to make some guilds and/or some RP-ish bases and then go explore around. Nothing really special.
FreeXpFourMe
FreeXpFourMe
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 9/12/2012, 4:58 pm

FreeXpFourMe wrote:Minecraft Name: Bokser456
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Since alpha or beta. (Cant really remember).
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Dont really understand the question, but Ill just stick with none.
Screenshots of Projects: None, sorry. But I am a good builder tho, my friend hosts a server and I built some castles for him.
Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):
Uhm.... Well. What Ill do is try to make some guilds and/or some RP-ish bases and then go explore around. Nothing really special.

Added
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibz 16/12/2012, 5:48 pm

Minecraft Name: HibubsAngel
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Beta 1.3
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Just friends servers, not anything big.
Screenshots of Projects: No screenshots, but I've built big things with friends Smile
Have you read the rules?: Yes
I can be on the server a good amount of time, I can be friendly and spontaneous, and people will easily like me, I will help out with whatever needs help, and I can help explore new areas as stated. I can be creative to cool builds as well.

Thanks for looking at my app Smile
Hibz
Hibz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 16/12/2012, 6:45 pm

Hibz wrote:Minecraft Name: HibubsAngel
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Beta 1.3
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Just friends servers, not anything big.
Screenshots of Projects: No screenshots, but I've built big things with friends Smile
I can be on the server a good amount of time, I can be friendly and spontaneous, and people will easily like me, I will help out with whatever needs help, and I can help explore new areas as stated. I can be creative to cool builds as well.

Thanks for looking at my app Smile

Added and welcome
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Smokin' Minecraft Server ~ Apply to Get Free Build Access   - Page 2 Empty Application

Post by overload345 19/12/2012, 3:39 pm

Minecraft Name:Audifan
Time Since you Started Minecraft:back in 2010
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):I've owned my own server about three times(payed for via month) and am still an active member in EmpireCraft
Screenshots of Projects:(At school, and I'm not much of a project do'er, I just like fixing the wild)
Have you read the rules?:Yes
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):I'll offer help in fixing grief and wild, and even donate to keep the server up, this way I dont have to buy my own server and play without people I know I can trust ^.^
(Also very good with MCedit, and adding plugins)
overload345
overload345
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 23/12/2012, 8:02 am

Minecraft Name: AmazinHorse
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Since early 2011
Screenshots of Projects:
Spoiler:
Have you read the rules?: Yes I have
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I can contribute the expansion of the town, explore new areas, retrieve resources if needed.

Last edited by BamZam on 17/9/2013, 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Towno 26/12/2012, 4:21 pm

Minecraft Name: j3t99
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Last year I think
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Hunger games one :p.
Screenshots of Projects: None sorry Sad
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Im fairly active, and I love creating new things, and exploring across the whole world.
Towno
Towno
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibz 27/12/2012, 6:59 am

Hey , when will I get the minecraft badge?
Hibz
Hibz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 27/12/2012, 4:04 pm

overload345 wrote:Minecraft Name:Audifan
Time Since you Started Minecraft:back in 2010
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok):I've owned my own server about three times(payed for via month) and am still an active member in EmpireCraft
Screenshots of Projects:(At school, and I'm not much of a project do'er, I just like fixing the wild)
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):I'll offer help in fixing grief and wild, and even donate to keep the server up, this way I dont have to buy my own server and play without people I know I can trust ^.^
(Also very good with MCedit, and adding plugins)

BamZam wrote:Minecraft Name: AmazinHorse
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Since early 2011
Screenshots of Projects:
Spoiler:
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I can contribute the expansion of the town, explore new areas, retrieve resources if needed.

Towno wrote:Minecraft Name: j3t99
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Last year I think
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): Hunger games one :p.
Screenshots of Projects: None sorry Sad
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Im fairly active, and I love creating new things, and exploring across the whole world.

All of you guys are added now. My apologies for the delay. I got sucked into the secret world. =)

Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibz 27/12/2012, 5:00 pm

Still not responded too, but when do we get the minecraft badge?
Hibz
Hibz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 27/12/2012, 5:00 pm

you have it
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibz 27/12/2012, 5:30 pm

Now I do, thank you Razz
Hibz
Hibz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by shabdabadingdong 4/1/2013, 1:30 am

Minecraft Name: Underdog_LV

Time Since you Started Minecraft: probably a year ago

Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): cant remember names

Screenshots of Projects: new computer, no pictures

What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): collection of resources and expansion of towns/areas

shabdabadingdong
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 4/1/2013, 6:12 pm

shabdabadingdong wrote:Minecraft Name: Underdog_LV

What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): collection of resources and expansion of towns/areas

Added and welcome. FYI some stuff is goofy atm. Check the for details: http://www.smokinelite.com/t71207-server-will-be-down-for-maintenence
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by shabdabadingdong 4/1/2013, 6:35 pm

[ADMIN] Mr_Pleco wrote:

Added and welcome. FYI some stuff is goofy atm. Check the for details: http://www.smokinelite.com/t71207-server-will-be-down-for-maintenence

Thats fine my computer is goofy, im waiting for my video card to come in so i can play...

shabdabadingdong
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brodstah 7/1/2013, 12:32 pm

Minecraft Name: Brodstah
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Beta
Screenshots of Projects: I don't screenshot, Sorry Sad
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I can build some nice buildings for displays and stuff also i can explore new areas Smile

Brodstah
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by shabdabadingdong 7/1/2013, 10:46 pm

username is actually: UnderdogLV

shabdabadingdong
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 8/1/2013, 6:56 am

Brodstah wrote:Minecraft Name: Brodstah
Screenshots of Projects: I don't screenshot, Sorry Sad
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I can build some nice buildings for displays and stuff also i can explore new areas Smile

shabdabadingdong wrote:

username is actually: UnderdogLV

Added and readded, welcome.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skypill 15/1/2013, 3:24 pm

Minecraft Name: skypill
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Almost 2 years Smile
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): My own one, andd i've been admin/co-owner on a few of my freind's servers
Screenshots of Projects:None right now, because the project i had on my server was griefed.
I'm a great builder and i'm really friendly and helpful!
Skypill
Skypill
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan98Waffle 15/1/2013, 3:46 pm

Minecraft Name: Nathan98Waffle
Time Since you Started Minecraft:Beta
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): A couple of afters cant remember the names,
Screenshots of Projects:None at the moment hopefully will build some good ones on this server Very Happy
Have you read the rules?:Yeah I have.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):I hopefully can contribute good designs and I am pretty active.

Nathan98Waffle
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Claytt 19/1/2013, 7:59 am

Minecraft Name: Claytt
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): My Own & Minealot (Mod)
Screenshots of Projects: wont let me link any of my screenshots
Have you read the rules?: Indeed
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Modern & Medieval type buildings & Help explore new area's Smile

Cheers,
Claytt

Claytt
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto 21/1/2013, 10:06 pm

Minecraft Name: TheBossHassan
Time Since you Started Minecraft: A long time ago Razz, I honestly can't remember.
Servers You've Taken Part Of: none, (I mostly play lan or solo)
Have you read the rules?: Yes and I will abide them
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I can be very active, I can help gather resources and I will try to explore new lands and take part in building awesome structures Smile
Naruto
Naruto
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 22/1/2013, 4:25 am

Nathan98Waffle wrote:Minecraft Name: Nathan98Waffle
Time Since you Started Minecraft:Beta
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): A couple of afters cant remember the names,
Screenshots of Projects:None at the moment hopefully will build some good ones on this server Very Happy
Have you read the rules?:Yeah I have.
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc):I hopefully can contribute good designs and I am pretty active.

Claytt wrote:Minecraft Name: Claytt
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): My Own & Minealot (Mod)
Screenshots of Projects: wont let me link any of my screenshots
Have you read the rules?: Indeed
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): Modern & Medieval type buildings & Help explore new area's Smile

Cheers,
Claytt

TheBossHassan wrote:Minecraft Name: TheBossHassan
Time Since you Started Minecraft: A long time ago Razz, I honestly can't remember.
Servers You've Taken Part Of: none, (I mostly play lan or solo)
Have you read the rules?: Yes and I will abide them
What can you contribute to the server? (activity, sense of style, exploration of new areas, etc): I can be very active, I can help gather resources and I will try to explore new lands and take part in building awesome structures Smile

I spoke with you all in game, or broeder did, but I'm posting here to say you're added for record keeping.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Pleco 22/1/2013, 4:28 am

Skypill wrote:Minecraft Name: skypill
Time Since you Started Minecraft: Almost 2 years Smile
Servers You've Taken Part Of (none is ok): My own one, andd i've been admin/co-owner on a few of my freind's servers
Screenshots of Projects:None right now, because the project i had on my server was griefed.
I'm a great builder and i'm really friendly and helpful!

Woops, somehow I missed you. You're added now.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next