Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck at 1-5M? ~~Must Read~~

+4
mlotys
Psyke
swan song
Controhverc
8 posters

Go down

Stuck at 1-5M? ~~Must Read~~ Empty Stuck at 1-5M? ~~Must Read~~

Post by Controhverc 12/10/2012, 2:37 pm

Hey guys if your reading this guide i am geussing your in that 1-5M slump and you are finding it hard to get out of it.

This happens to alot of players including me due to being careless with my money (numerous times might i add)

merchanting.geupdate.com/

Copy the link above, it displays profits and losses using various methods for a variety of skills.

When in this 1-5M slump this website is your new best friend.

Once directed to the page, look down the left hand side of the page and you will find a list of skills.

Now all you have to do is click on a preferred skill, it doesn't really matter. It will then go deeper in depth with the ways you are able to make profit, whether it be cleaning herbs for herblore or stringing certain bows for fletching.

The list goes on and on and on and i promise that this will help obtain a decent cash stack to start making some decent gains flipping and merchanting with the help of Smokin Mils.

You have the key, you just need to unlock the door.

If this has helped you out all Reps are highly appreciated .

Controhverc
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Stuck at 1-5M? ~~Must Read~~ Empty Re: Stuck at 1-5M? ~~Must Read~~

Post by swan song 14/10/2012, 7:16 am

if you are looking for reps, which it seems you are, I would personally suggest taking some of the methods on that site and putting them down on a forum post. Like for example, bonus xp weekend is coming up and things like fishing and mining are big parts of this weekend and prices of these items are going to be going up so... you could make a guide with a correct title like: Ultimate Rocktail Fishing Guide 100k-150k gp/h [love bawse]. Just a suggestion since written out guides are usually more appreciated on these forums then just a link to a site. It just shows that you put some effort into it you know Smile
swan song
swan song
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Controhverc 14/10/2012, 9:02 am

swan song wrote:if you are looking for reps, which it seems you are, I would personally suggest taking some of the methods on that site and putting them down on a forum post. Like for example, bonus xp weekend is coming up and things like fishing and mining are big parts of this weekend and prices of these items are going to be going up so... you could make a guide with a correct title like: Ultimate Rocktail Fishing Guide 100k-150k gp/h [love bawse]. Just a suggestion since written out guides are usually more appreciated on these forums then just a link to a site. It just shows that you put some effort into it you know Smile

Im am trying to get a little bit know in the community and i thought this is quite helpfull as it has helped me alot in the past, but your right, written guides would be more appreciated.

ill look into what i could make a guide on

thanks for the help

Controhverc
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Psyke 15/11/2012, 8:29 am

I've been trying to find this website for some time now. Thanks.

Psyke
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by mlotys 15/11/2012, 11:43 am

Seems a solid website, not updated daily however :/ (unless I'm getting prices all wrong lol)

mlotys
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 22/12/2012, 1:01 pm

I like it, thanks for the webby! +Rep
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by superdan2209 14/5/2013, 12:50 pm

seems like a good website going to try it and see how i get on.
p.s noticed that most of these prices are not updated but can give you a rough idea of what you can do to make money so overall not too bad
superdan2209
superdan2209
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by emaillovesyou 10/7/2013, 5:13 pm

I don't care what the first reply says about OP, because I didn't know about this website initially, and now I do because he posted a link to it. Thanks!

emaillovesyou
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by maseman1 21/7/2013, 2:27 pm

is their any type of guide like this for 07? that would be amazing

maseman1
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down