Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[EOC] Fastest CB xp in the game 400k+ xp an hr(with ANY 55+ attack, range, or mage)

+3
wizz
Daxaal
KMV
7 posters

Go down

[EOC] Fastest CB xp in the game 400k+ xp an hr(with ANY 55+ attack, range, or mage) Empty [EOC] Fastest CB xp in the game 400k+ xp an hr(with ANY 55+ attack, range, or mage)

Post by KMV 9/12/2012, 6:12 am

I have been exploring methods to get really fast xp and by far this is the fastest.

Requirements:

You will need 39 Dungeoneering
You will also need to bring 5 people with you
with an average combat level of 165 or higher.

How to get started:

- Find 4 people who are looking to train combat in a really fast simple way.
- Then, invite them into a party for f20 medium or f20 large.
- You can't do a small one as the boss you are looking for will come out too low leveled.
- Keep doing floors until you find the boss "Lexious Runeweight level 170".
NOTE: It maybe possible to get a higher leveled one but, thats the highest I've ran into. If you manage to find one higher then 170 the xp rate on it would be roughly 50% faster making it absolutely faster then anywhere else PERIOD.
- Once you have found this boss do not kill it, instead go after the book spawns.
- The more people in the room the more books that will spawn.
- Most important of all make sure you stick to your own book as the only person who can
get xp is the person who attacks the book first.

For a visual display check out the following video:

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[EOC] Fastest CB xp in the game 400k+ xp an hr(with ANY 55+ attack, range, or mage) Empty Re: [EOC] Fastest CB xp in the game 400k+ xp an hr(with ANY 55+ attack, range, or mage)

Post by Daxaal 9/12/2012, 11:24 am

EDIT: haven't gotten a chance to try it but has this been nerfed?

Last edited by Daxaal on 17/12/2012, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[EOC] Fastest CB xp in the game 400k+ xp an hr(with ANY 55+ attack, range, or mage) Empty Re: [EOC] Fastest CB xp in the game 400k+ xp an hr(with ANY 55+ attack, range, or mage)

Post by wizz 9/12/2012, 5:21 pm

Wow, +rep that is an excellent find!
I wonder how long till it gets patched? (with dharok's too probably Sad .
wizz
wizz
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 10/12/2012, 4:49 am

wizz wrote:Wow, +rep that is an excellent find!
I wonder how long till it gets patched? (with dharok's too probably Sad .

I'd say you got a good 3 weeks - 1 month to go.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 19 10/12/2012, 10:14 pm

oo nice guide :=
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by coobacaba 16/12/2012, 8:02 pm

nerfed

coobacaba
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 18/12/2012, 2:04 pm

coobacaba wrote:nerfed

its actually not patched yet and not only that the xp rate is potentially greater now thanks to the update jagex made to bosses. Its now possible to get a lexious that is lvl 198 granted everyone on your team is lvl 200 and your doin a large.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by coobacaba 19/12/2012, 3:29 am

KMV wrote:

its actually not patched yet and not only that the xp rate is potentially greater now thanks to the update jagex made to bosses. Its now possible to get a lexious that is lvl 198 granted everyone on your team is lvl 200 and your doin a large.

I got a lvl 198 last weekend and we were getting 37 exp from each book.

coobacaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 19/12/2012, 3:37 am

Wonder how long till it's nerfed, saw a bunch of people at my world bragging about it a few days ago, they asked me if I wanted to do it too.

p.s. nice comic sans in the SM dicing intro
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 19/12/2012, 6:15 am

coobacaba wrote:
KMV wrote:

I can confirm this.
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 20/12/2012, 8:06 am

Lucky wrote:
coobacaba wrote:
KMV wrote:

I can confirm this.

I just came from doing this however, that is the exact xp you get when you go in by yourself and its lvl 10 or 38 one of those and remember do NOT pile or the xp craps out as only the 1st person who hits the books can get full xp from it.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down