Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F2P flipping by using two weeks Trial Membership! Great profit!

+4
hammer man25
junkmul
codingstyle
die mirin
8 posters

Go down

F2P flipping by using two weeks Trial Membership! Great profit! Empty F2P flipping by using two weeks Trial Membership! Great profit!

Post by die mirin 17/1/2013, 6:35 am

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my Trial Member Flipping guide. The main point of this guide is not giving items to flip but allowing Free to play people to be able to maximise profits while still being cheap, like me Razz It is simple, you make a new trial account, use it to Pay to Pay flip then transfer back money to your main once done. I just want to give a quick introduction on who I am and why I am making this guide and my past experience with trial flipping. Please read the WHOLE GUIDE (excluding my information if you want. )

(Skip only this part if you want to) I began to start up Runescape again and realised every new account has 2 weeks free membership. Then I decided to actually use that pay to play account for two weeks to make money which kind of worked but found out how to maximise profits. After I started with 0gp on the new account, I made some money via leather and after my first million I began to flip by watching guides. They suck except for BattleCata 3. I decided after my first account to check out this website and wow was I surprised. I had gained a nice bank size of 13m after two weeks and then I made more accounts. At my 24m mark I heard of someone mentioning pc friend chats and I joined one. That is how I made money until I hit my 245m which I am on now. If you have any moral issues with this guide I am sorry, but it works Very Happy Now to begin the guide.

Trial Member
Every new account made in 2012 up to now receives 2 weeks free membership allowing us F2P to flip P2P. There are limits for this which include: having no more than 300 stacked p2p items and being unable to transfer MORE than 25k per trade but receive unlimited wealth and a buy limit of 50 member items in the G.E.Now to begin!

Making an account
First off, create a new email such as Gmail. Now create a Runescape account via refer a friend or the normal way by going to runescape.com and registering. After you have registered log on to Runescape. You are in a tutorial whenever you make the new account, to get rid of it simply go to your noticeboard and go to achievements and go to options and click tutorial is off as shown in the picture:

Spoiler:

Now to transfer!

Transferring from one account to another
Now here is the tricky part. This involves transferring TO a trial account and transferring BACK to your main. Firstly to transfer to your new account you need to multi log. A simple quick guide is, open two new windows both that have Runescape loaded. Put the login buttons side by side and click them almost instantly one after the other. Pick the same world and do it again. You have now multilogged breaking a rule of Runescape (do not do it if you have a problem with rule breaking, another method will be shown.) The method for multi logging is shown below:

Spoiler:

Now transfer any sum of money (Keep at least 500k on your main please!)

Assume you have 30m on your new account and only 1m on your main. Now here is the trickiest and riskiest part of this guide! Transferring 25k ONCE only to a F2P will not be efficient. Transferring 25k to a P2P would also be slow which is a problem. What you can do is transfer via the GRAND EXCHANGE! Think of items in the grand exchange that have no demand and low supply BUT have at least 5000 buy/sell per 4 hours. An example for me was a cracked urn or some raw wolf meat. Now I would go onto my main and buy as much as I can for higher than mid, maybe 100gp per raw wolf meat. Until I have bought out the item (Hopefully only 500 or so of the item) I would then sell it for 98k. The reason for this is because I usually test the item first, see if I instant buy for 100k, if I do I try 98k and if it doesnt instant buy that is my price to transfer now. So I would sell 500 of the item for 98k. On another world or same world, doesnt matter, I would get my trial account to buy 500 raw wolf meat for 98k. Your money is now transferred (risks can cause you to lose around 100k - 1m, posting this has probably made the risk a lot higher, but owell). Simplified version:

Spoiler:

There you have now transferred forward and back!

Flipping using a friend chat.
Now there is a 50 item buy limit in pay to play and a 300 item holding limit in bank or inventory. That causes a limitation on items to flip. If you want stable and good profits, join the friend chat Pc 101. If you have enough for Nex gear, try nex and ss. To begin you should join Pc 101. Google Pc 101 for their latest unclosed Runescape forum thread. They have a list of items with margins. The clan is very strict tbh but it works! You should read the rules of the clan as well as only ask for pc's of items they do. So now you have a list of items from the last page of the Runescape forum thread such as the ones below which all have a 1 per 4 hour limit and Robin and Rangers have 2 per 4 hours. Here is a list of items they currently do:

Spoiler:

The fc pc 101 is more recent in updates. Go in the fc in a p2p world and ask, price check on tassy (or any item on the list but not items not on their list). Someone may reply: Tass 5.5-6.1. But if no one replies check forums. So that gives you someone elses minimum buy price and max sell price. In other words you COULD buy it for 5.5m and sell it for 6.1m making some nice profit. Chances are you have to wait 10 minutes or more for it to buy/sell so you can adjust making buy prices higher or sell prices lower for faster flips. This is experimental and increasing by 10k, 25k or 50k can give you faster returns, it is dependant on PATIENCE.

Continue with most items in the fc for nice margins and great profit. The reason I chose Pc 101 is due to high profits and great items. You cant buy more than 50 even if you wanted to, and you wont have 300+ in your inventory (unless you do o.O) You have the prices now you can try to buy an item on the grand exchange or you could try in world 2. By using the grand exchange you just buy for the lower price and sell for the higher price using the G.E. Offers may take a while so adjust prices if need be! Out on the street worlds, just ask for a buying price and then sell on G.E. REMEMBER YOU HAVE A 25K LIMIT, this means street buying only works if the mid ge price is ACCURATE or you are selling something HIGHER than mid, or buying something LOWER than mid. This makes things a bit trickier but it still works a charm by just using the grand exchange. Currently for the 17/01/2013 the most recent list is below showing you recent margins (But they will have changed by the time you read this!) :

Spoiler:

Flipping by using your own margins.
There are also other items you can try yourself by flipping, they include: Polypore, ganodermic, fury's, dragonfire shields, barrows gear, god swords and of course you can use Nex and SS for nex items and spirit shields. I suggest you stick with pc 101 as it is the most profitable way by experience as I did try flipping ganodermic and amulets or shields and the most profit was from pc 101. But to flip items without a price checking friend chat, simply try buying an item such as a polypore staff for a 10% higher or 5% higher than the mid price in the grand exchange until it instant buys. Then sell it for 5% or 10% under the mid price. The price you sold it for is now your BUY price and the price you bought it for is now your SELL price, buy 9 more of the item for your new BUY price and sell for your SELL price as shown with a rune platebody as an EXAMPLE:

Spoiler:

This has some money loss and it is recommended that you should have an estimate of the margins (for polypore it would be low in the 10k -50k which is why I HIGHLY recommend using pc 101 as this method can be flawed for trial members. Using Pc 101 is a great way for trials so stick to it, when your wealth increases try Nex and SS.

Two weeks are up!
After two weeks are up you would have made a very nice profit from your initial input, now riskily transfer via the G.E method to your main OR on the final day of membership create a new account and trade 25k a lot of times or try the G.E method with p2p items such as oak or wood items and such!

The End!
That is the end of my guide FOR NOW. Keep making new accounts and flipping or try f2p again Smile If this guide is in the wrong section please tell me. If it is not allowed please tell me as well and delete it if you have to. If you have moral issues about this, well, get over them. Please if possible rate the guide out of 10 and suggest things to fix up on as it is my first guide. It is still a work in progress and I realise VERY WORDY. I can cut out some words if you want me to, comment if you do, but it might lower the detailed-ness of the guide making it harder to understand. Also I do not do this anymore due to school but it worked for me! ALSO if you find any new ways to transfer money, please comment Smile Good luck everyone!

TOO LONG DIDNT READ
I HIGHLY HIGHLY SUGGEST TO READ THE GUIDE FIRST SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!
- Make a new email.
- Make a new Runescape account via referring a friend or just register.
- Multi log or ge transfer around 5m + to a new account (10m is better)
- Join Pc 101 and begin to flip bandos, armadyl, subjugation and miscellaneous items. Or merch normally in world 2.
- After two weeks you MUST ge transfer the money made to your main.
- Repeat for more money Smile

die mirin
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

F2P flipping by using two weeks Trial Membership! Great profit! Empty Re: F2P flipping by using two weeks Trial Membership! Great profit!

Post by codingstyle 19/1/2013, 3:02 pm

nice guide ;D
I tried this before, but i could never find the right item...
codingstyle
codingstyle
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

F2P flipping by using two weeks Trial Membership! Great profit! Empty Re: F2P flipping by using two weeks Trial Membership! Great profit!

Post by die mirin 21/1/2013, 10:53 am

Thanks Smile All it takes is a bit of patience to sift through items to transfer with, finding items to flip is actually quite easy though!

die mirin
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by junkmul 21/1/2013, 10:46 pm

This is a helpful guide ;0 Gotta try it really soon

junkmul
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by die mirin 23/1/2013, 5:40 am

It still seems as it can work, just transferring it can be a problem. Any ideas on items to transfer with?

die mirin
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 23/1/2013, 5:45 am

Obsidian weapons are good choices. I was testing out margins on 1 of them, insta bought at 12k or something, didn't even insta sell for 1.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by die mirin 23/1/2013, 8:19 am

hammer man25 wrote:Obsidian weapons are good choices. I was testing out margins on 1 of them, insta bought at 12k or something, didn't even insta sell for 1.

Thanks a lot, that would be really helpful when doing transfers to a new account or even your p2p main since you want to flip more by breaking limits that way.

die mirin
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by die mirin 7/2/2013, 8:06 am

Bump, any possible feedback or is this a useless guide :S

die mirin
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark 15/2/2013, 5:23 am

you can also transfer the money buying going into clan wars into red portal then kill the account with the money on it.
Mark
Mark
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by codingstyle 15/2/2013, 8:44 am

Slay Her wrote:you can also transfer the money buying going into clan wars into red portal then kill the account with the money on it.
This doesn't work anymore...
codingstyle
codingstyle
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by die mirin 15/2/2013, 9:41 am

That method only gives 25k drops.

die mirin
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 15/2/2013, 12:55 pm

Nice guide and I can confirm everything here works. With the trial acc limits you can still make multiple trades up to the normal 4 hour limits, you just can't buy a full limit in one trade.

The ge transfering method was used to find the bulk of the limits on Eridex's limits list http://www.smokinelite.com/t64774-complete-buying-limit-list-3464-3464, except it was done between 2 friends (both p2p) who player to player traded the money back after the limits were found. So it does work well, but comes with some risks. It can be done with low limit items but this increases the chance of someone dumping an item and getting your buy price.

My suggestion is to find items that are rarely found on the ge, but can be bought in shops. Things like gnome batta's (gnome tree stronghold) or jumbly birds (oogloo shop). Basically items that you can get as a player but are generally unwanted and just dropped if not used.

There are a number of very safe items, but the problem is you have to farm/make them yourself and therefore slow the whole process down. Which is why I suggest rare shop items. But once you find items that have no stock on the ge you can put any price you like on them to transfer the money quicker. Items with very long steps on their graphs are a goodplace to start looking.
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by die mirin 16/2/2013, 12:04 am

Thanks Billous, problem is selling the items which is the only flaw with this guide which I actually acknowledged as well. Maybe raw bear meat, random cracked urns, random skilling items and such. It is trial and big error Razz

die mirin
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickz 27/2/2013, 1:00 pm

Helpfull guide.
Btw you can also search on YouTube for any Money Transfer tricks.
Very helpfull. +Repped
Nickz
Nickz
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by die mirin 28/2/2013, 4:18 am

Thanks for the feedback and tip Smile

die mirin
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickz 3/3/2013, 7:28 am

Using it by myself atm. Smile
Nickz
Nickz
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by codingstyle 3/3/2013, 8:43 am

too bad, that this will be nerfed now
codingstyle
codingstyle
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by chad1907 20/4/2013, 6:28 pm

thanks a lot man really helpful! Smile
chad1907
chad1907
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down