Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Flipping Graduate] Werkverkeers Flipping Log [125m+ profit]

5 posters

Go down

[Flipping Graduate] Werkverkeers Flipping Log [125m+ profit] Empty [Flipping Graduate] Werkverkeers Flipping Log [125m+ profit]

Post by Werkverkeer 21/1/2015, 4:37 pm

Werkverkeers Flipping Log

Introduction
Last year around this time i decided to learn how to flip. In 2-3 months i went from 30m to 200m. After that i randomly quit because that's what i tend to do with games. Play for a few months, quit for a few months and repeat that process. A few days ago i started playing again, read: "flipping". Because i want to get back to atleast my 200m cash stack. This time i started from 50m and i have about 68m while writing this.
The reason i made this log is because i want to take it more serious and i'm not planning on quiting within now and a few months. I also think that this will be a good way for me to get suggestions from others here on the forums on how i could improve myself. So feel free to discuss anything here regarding my flips.
The only struggle i will have with this log is to actually upload screenshots from my flips in here. I tend to only keep track of everything in Excel. Plus Keeping the pictures organized is a skill on its own.

Links i find useful:
http://www.grandexchangewatch.com/
http://www.grandexchangecentral.com/
http://merchz.com/
http://geupdater.com/

Started at:  21-01-2015

Starting wealth:  68m

Current wealth:  135M

Total profit logged:  125.7m

Mentee Flipping Program (GRADUATED)

This is my mentee log. The items from my personal choice will not be updated in there since i am already past the minimum that's requested. Instead, i'll just continue to put these items in my log below the mentee one here.
Everything from the mentee program can be found in this spoiler. It's copied and pasted on 05-02-2015 from the mentee logs section into here because the logs are getting public now. Note that everything from before that time first got posted in here and then in my private mentee log. So everything from 05-02-2015 and before then is double posted in this topic. And every other flip that is required for the mentee program will be posted in my main log (below here) first. Then i will copy it in to the correct section in the mentee log.
Of course i shouldn't forget to mention that it's a great program for everyone to follow!

Spoiler:

January
|  26.626m profit   |   42 flips   |   Average profit per flip: 634k   |

Spoiler:

February
|  83.774m profit   |   87 flips   |   Average profit per flip: 963k   |
Spoiler:

Last edited by Werkverkeer on 13/5/2015, 11:41 am; edited 84 times in total
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

[Flipping Graduate] Werkverkeers Flipping Log [125m+ profit] Empty Re: [Flipping Graduate] Werkverkeers Flipping Log [125m+ profit]

Post by Julij2 1/2/2015, 4:48 am

This log is so noob. Delete please.

Last edited by Julij2 on 15/2/2015, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[Flipping Graduate] Werkverkeers Flipping Log [125m+ profit] Empty Re: [Flipping Graduate] Werkverkeers Flipping Log [125m+ profit]

Post by Werkverkeer 1/2/2015, 1:10 pm

February
|  83.774m profit   |   87 flips   |   Average profit per flip: 963k   |
Spoiler:

March

- (131) Pernix boots - 3.7M Profit (27.74%) - 25/02/2015 - 03/02/2015
Probably bought earlier but didn't check GE.
Spoiler:

- (132) Torva gloves - 3.3M Profit (47.77%) - 25/02/2015 - 03/02/2015
Probably bought earlier but didn't check GE.
Spoiler:

- (133) Torva platebody - 2.2M Profit (4.29%) - 03-06/03/2015
Kind of a shame but still 2.2M profit.
Didn't bother to crop the image, sorry.
Spoiler:

- (134) Virtus gloves - 1.7M Profit (50.88%) - 03-06/03/2015
Spoiler:

- (135) Torva gloves - 4.5M Profit (80.28%) - 03-06/03/2015
Funny thing on these is that i tried selling them for under 5m but they didn't sell. Just nobody was buying them for a normal price. After i asked for the pc in nex and ss and put it in for the regular price it instant sold. Somebody apparently had just put an offer in Laughing Laughing
Spoiler:

Last edited by Werkverkeer on 6/3/2015, 4:20 pm; edited 14 times in total
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Werkverkeer 3/2/2015, 2:06 pm

35m+ total profit Very Happy

Since yesterday however i seem to forget to screenshot some buys/sells. I'll do my best to work on that and keep everything completed. Everything is tracked in Excel anyway but i don't want to forget the screens.

This is how the part from flipchat1 on my Excel worksheet looks like:
[Flipping Graduate] Werkverkeers Flipping Log [125m+ profit] NE6A6Yy

Green = completed & uploaded to the log
Orange = selling & not uploaded to the log
Red = buying
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Werkverkeer 5/2/2015, 10:46 pm

Updated the log.
Added my mentee log, corrected some grammer misstakes which made me look drunk and added the flips from today.

I'm also getting close to 50m profit logged! Very Happy
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Werkverkeer 9/2/2015, 7:19 pm

Just updated my Excel sheet.
The prices in it are not recent and the flips in there plus their times are just to show how it works. Little more explanation:

Private: These are my personal items. Buying,Selling/Sold & not yet uploaded in my log,Sold & uploaded in my log.

As you can see i have the PC buy/sell (pricechecks) in thousands, aswell as my actual buy & sell. However, the margin, estimated profit, actual profit, estimated buy cost are all converted and calculated into K's or M's automatically.
Then there is the zone that has to do with the time at the right from the black line. I have to fill in when i started buying, started selling & when it got sold. T Total shows how long the flip has taken. It will also give the cell a color depending on the time it took to flip the item. Green is active,orange is inactive,red is 6+ hours/overnight.

Oh and you can also see "W - B" this just shows what items i am flipping/have flipped on which accounts.

Best this from this is that i can actually filter and sort anything in whatever way that i want. The picture for example shows the Est. Prof % from high to low. This could be anything.. from estimated cost to the item limit & sorting the items on their names or the time it has taken them to flip. It can also be sorted so it only shows the flips that i am doing. It's no longer taking ages to scroll and search for things.

[Flipping Graduate] Werkverkeers Flipping Log [125m+ profit] T2N0BpB

Yes the list is longer then what's on the screenshot. Plus i use a clean sheet for everyday in the same excel file. This would also make it possible for me to graph out anything regarding to my flips. For example make a sheet from every week/month with the total profit per day (which is automatically calculated). In theory it would also allow me to take the data from certain items which i flip everyday and overlap them in a graph to see at what times/days it was the most profitable.

A lot is possible but hey i just like that i only have to fill in the buy-, sell prices & times. And the greatest thing is that i can sort everything on anything afro
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phileep 10/2/2015, 10:44 pm

Very nice log you've got going on here. It's nice to see some of my old favorites (Ahrims, whee!) and also some ones that I never did so much (leviathan, unf pots). And your profits are quite consistently good. As far as discussion goes, it's hard to talk about flipping items and such in forum format, but I'll be sure to try and engage in a discussion if I see you around on the irc.

Good luck, see you around soon!
Phileep
Phileep
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Werkverkeer 11/2/2015, 8:13 pm

Thanks Phileep! Smile

General note: been bussy with school this week, i'll be doing more flips this friday.
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Rockeye 11/2/2015, 9:44 pm

Looking really nice, those colors in Excel o.o LOVE IT.
So... Organised! Very Happy
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Werkverkeer 13/2/2015, 12:06 pm

Updated with a some flips from the past few days. Some nex flips arn't in here because i forgot to screenshot them and i sort of had a lack of organization/time. For example, i bought some items and wasn't able to start selling them a day later.. Nor was i able to update their prices lol.
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Werkverkeer 14/2/2015, 10:33 pm

Aaaand i just ran out of space in my first post Laughing
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Werkverkeer 16/2/2015, 11:58 am

Just uploaded my flips from yesterday. But i logged in on my second account today to find out that i ran out of member. 1 bond worth of wealth is in member items on it which i was flipping and the other wealth is in cash. Also enough for a bond. So i gues i messed that one up. 50% in member items (1 bond worth) and 50% cash (1 bond worth)... So i sort if did just loose 14m~?

However i did have this flip on my main:
Got the item from someones merch log at merchz.com.
- (126) Kwuarm potion(unf) - 2.4M Profit (3.95%) - 15-16/02/2015
Flipped during the night. It sold within 30 minutes after buying it but i didn't bother screening those. I just took this pic in the afternoon.
Spoiler:

Plus yay i now have 125+ flips & 75m+ profit logged.
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Werkverkeer 17/2/2015, 7:43 pm

Trying to lowball items while playing Wurmonline. Also just got a mail back from Flipchat1 that i got accepted as a Item Testing Support (to test out new items they might want to put in the chat). I'll hear more about that later. Funny thing is that they would only accept 10 players in total i think and i didn't expect to get accepted since i only pc'd twice so far this year.
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Werkverkeer 27/2/2015, 8:51 am

Updated my log with 2 flips from this week. Had a busy week at school and won't be online that much during the weekend because i have to work friday & saturday night.
Lowballing seems like an easy solution for inactivity..

- (129) Virtus boots - 5.6M Profit (54.49%) - 22-24/02/2015
Don't mind the screenshot date, i am just updating late this week and havn't done much flips. Since i am inactive at the moment these are great profit i think.. and very safe lol.
Spoiler:

- (130) Virtus gloves - 4.8M Profit (104.28%) - 23-25/02/2015
Don't mind the screenshot date, i am just updating late this week and havn't done much flips. Since i am inactive at the moment these are great profit i think.. and very safe lol.
Spoiler:
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Werkverkeer 2/3/2015, 5:42 pm

Updated log
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 3/3/2015, 5:33 am

Looking at some of your more recent flips especially, you seem to be getting better and doing quite well for yourself. At this rate you will be back to your 200M cash pile and beyond in no time.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Werkverkeer 6/3/2015, 4:47 pm

^ Very Happy

Updated the log with a few flips from this week, submitted my TTG and completed my flipping mentee log.
I think i'll just let my bond run out and get back to flipping when i feel like it.
At the moment school is more important, got work during the weekend & i am going for my driver license. In the spare time i just play some Wurmonline.  

My TTG (Tiers To Graduate):
Spoiler:
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Werkverkeer 7/3/2015, 2:07 pm

Graduated! Very Happy
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Werkverkeer 18/11/2016, 8:18 pm

Woooo i actually thought that this log got lost!
Did some quick flipping with my noob cash stack on OSRS.
[Flipping Graduate] Werkverkeers Flipping Log [125m+ profit] 6909165382824dc79515de9cebbd829a

Note that Ge tracker is only used for the log features though, the kind of items being flipped are actually very similar to the ones that i used to flip. I might go keep an OSRS log from now if it seems worth it.
Werkverkeer
Werkverkeer
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down