Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba]

+18
hammer man25
RedRaven
piramatrix
coobacaba
chocolatnave
Omit
Cille
EliteOpz
Iamtaba
Teh Blumpkin
pckofwolfs
Lauri
colombian
Julij2
Connor
K ratos
Gummy
Warrior
22 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba] - Page 5 Empty Re: Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba]

Post by Tuff Tiga 3/9/2014, 1:39 pm

Congratz Very Happy btw thieve is real easy Wink
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba] - Page 5 Empty Re: Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba]

Post by RedRaven 3/9/2014, 2:46 pm

congrats on your recent 2 99s keep going, also do giant chincompia for hunt xp if you arent already..it gives a nice chunk xp wise if you are not after cash. Smile))
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 3/9/2014, 3:07 pm

Tuff Tiga wrote:Congratz Very Happy btw thieve is real easy Wink

Thanks. It's fast and easy but extremely boring. I can't stand half hour in PP Razz

RedRaven wrote:congrats on your recent 2 99s keep going, also do giant chincompia for hunt xp if you arent already..it gives a nice chunk xp wise if  you are not after cash. Smile))

Thanks Smile

I'm doing it but I'm trading my points for grenwall tickets. Not sure about xp beacuse it's pretty bad but I don't know how good it is if I turn points into xp.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 4/9/2014, 6:59 pm

94 runecrafting today. Won't be playing a lot in the next few days due exams.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by coobacaba 5/9/2014, 2:20 am

Still playing, but going really slow haha

coobacaba
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 5/9/2014, 2:04 pm

Lol. I've been playing runescape for 1-3 hours daily in past month so I've done a lot of work. But my activity should go down in october when classes start again.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 8/9/2014, 2:31 pm

94 fishing achieved.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 8/9/2014, 3:01 pm

gratz on the gains, keep up the good work
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 11/9/2014, 8:43 pm

Let's see. Achieved 97 defence, 96 slayer, 83 divination, 95 agility and 84 thieving in the past 2 days. Just been powerslaying a lot hopefully I complete 99 defence and 99 slayer this week.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 13/9/2014, 3:40 pm

99 defence which means one less 99 to go. Also achieved 98 slayer, completed tuska mask as a comp requirement and got signet V as a drop leaving me with 3 more signets to go for my ascension crossbow.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 13/9/2014, 4:45 pm

Grats! You've been doing great, keep it up!

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 13/9/2014, 4:53 pm

gratz on the 99 and signet drop Smile
piramatrix
piramatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 13/9/2014, 6:19 pm

Thanks to both of you Smile

Was a great week, atleast runescape wise since I managed to get 10m overall xp. Will try to finish 99 slayer asap.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 14/9/2014, 12:32 pm

99 slayer. One of my goals for years and I finally achieved it Smile

Spoiler:
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 15/9/2014, 5:39 pm

95 crafting and 85 thieving. Also completed all ardy task (I have to chop jade vine yet but that's nothig Razz)
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 16/9/2014, 6:02 pm

Did 2 divination levels so I could unlock radiant wisps. Construction challenge got me to level 95 and thieving one got me to 86.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 16/9/2014, 6:47 pm

Julij2 wrote:Did 2 divination levels so I could unlock radiant wisps. Construction challenge got me to level 95 and thieving one got me to 86.

Congrats Very Happy!
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 17/9/2014, 2:07 pm

Thanks Kelly Smile

Did two thieving levels. Will try to get 99 asap so I can get rid of it for good.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 17/9/2014, 2:11 pm

Julij2 wrote:Thanks Kelly Smile

Did two thieving levels. Will try to get 99 asap so I can get rid of it for good.

I might join you on some thieving tomorrow or so, as I need to get my thieving shard Smile

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 17/9/2014, 8:45 pm

Cille wrote:
Julij2 wrote:Thanks Kelly Smile

I might join you on some thieving tomorrow or so, as I need to get my thieving shard Smile

Sure thing Cille Smile

Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 23/9/2014, 8:15 pm

I've got my hydrix gem which I instantly sold for 17.5m. I haven't skilled or done anything in the past days as I have like zero time to do it. I'll slowly be quitting RS as I'll have loads of work when the college starts. I'll try to come online every once in a while.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 29/9/2015, 11:54 am

It's been a while. Finally maxed on 28th September 2015.

Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba] - Page 5 FXINj1U

Also achieved 10 year cape on the next day.

Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba] - Page 5 Bnf657B
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 29/9/2015, 12:30 pm

Congratz! ^.^, If you could summarise what monsters to train on in rs for melee, range, magic what would it be?

e,g. 1-20 kill goblins and cows at lumbridge
20-50 kill giants at edgeville
etc.

I haven't played RS in a while but i'm curious as to how it's going in terms of xp per hour and if 99s have gotten easier or harder. I quit when EOC came out. I got like the gp to train skills, just not the time now with college.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 29/9/2015, 12:53 pm

99s have beacome way more easier. I did most of my combat training through slayer which I think is the best way to go.

If you're starting from 0 and you want your combat status up asap then watefall quest is the way to go. Then just train on monsters equal to your level. Once you get protection prayers and some defence levels grab a 2h weapon and try to find area with aggresive monstes (like bandits, abyss) and tore them with your aoe abilites.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 29/9/2015, 1:51 pm

Congrats, mate Smile
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next