Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba]

+18
hammer man25
RedRaven
piramatrix
coobacaba
chocolatnave
Omit
Cille
EliteOpz
Iamtaba
Teh Blumpkin
pckofwolfs
Lauri
colombian
Julij2
Connor
K ratos
Gummy
Warrior
22 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba] - Page 6 Empty Re: Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba]

Post by Julij2 3/10/2015, 2:19 pm

Blood wrote:Congrats, mate Smile

Thanks Smile

Got my first araxxi kill today. It took me 4 failed attempts however it was fairly worth it. The only phase I'm having trouble is when he summons those annoying spiders and I get destroyed by them. I didn't used any brews only rocktails and my equipment is fairly bad so I guess I did quite a good job. Drop was 40 hydrix bolt tips.

Also did ~700 tormented demons kills in past few days which resulted in 4 dragon limbs (sold for 60m) and 3 dragons claws. Took 10-11 hours so profit per hour is insanely good.

Spoiler:
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba] - Page 6 Empty Re: Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba]

Post by Blood 3/10/2015, 2:44 pm

Julij2 wrote:

Thanks Smile

Got my first araxxi kill today. It took me 4 failed attempts however it was fairly worth it. The only phase I'm having trouble is when he summons those annoying spiders and I get destroyed by them. I didn't used any brews only rocktails and my equipment is fairly bad so I guess I did quite a good job. Drop was 40 hydrix bolt tips.

Also did ~700 tormented demons kills in past few days which resulted in 4 dragon limbs (sold for 60m) and 3 dragons claws. Took 10-11 hours so profit per hour is insanely good.

Spoiler:

Your gear, for the most part, is what I use for Araxxor slaying and my kills aren't too terrible. When it comes to those phases you simply want to take those spiders out asap; only worry about Araxxor's special attack that pulls you in and laying more eggs (want to make sure you're standing on top of them so they don't turn into more minion spiders). There's a counter that shows how many minion spiders are left so just keep an eye on that, down them quick, and take down the beast. It has been a while, but if you wanted my gear/invent/bob setup I'll pm you sometime later with it if even just for comparison purposes.

Nice job on the TDs. I think I've probably killed 30-40 total ever; nothing special to this point.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 4/10/2015, 8:33 pm

Blood wrote:
Julij2 wrote:

Thanks Smile

Spoiler:

Your gear, for the most part, is what I use for Araxxor slaying and my kills aren't too terrible. When it comes to those phases you simply want to take those spiders out asap; only worry about Araxxor's special attack that pulls you in and laying more eggs (want to make sure you're standing on top of them so they don't turn into more minion spiders). There's a counter that shows how many minion spiders are left so just keep an eye on that, down them quick, and take down the beast. It has been a while, but if you wanted my gear/invent/bob setup I'll pm you sometime later with it if even just for comparison purposes.

Nice job on the TDs. I think I've probably killed 30-40 total ever; nothing special to this point.

I have no plans on doing further araxxi kills. I'll maybe try again if I get it for death task.

Otherwise I'm starting to work on comp cape. I don't have it planned anytime soon but I figured I'll get there eventually same as with max cape.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 7/10/2015, 8:33 pm

Did elite morytania tasks yesterday. Took 9-10 hours. Temple trekking requirement is a real pain in the ass but I'm glad it's over.

Got araxxi as death task and I've managed to kill her 3 times quite easily.

Also got this beauty on my slayer task:
Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba] - Page 6 Q0blcNL
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 8/10/2015, 2:42 am

nice progress, keep up the good work Smile
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 8/10/2015, 4:52 pm

Thanks Smile

Did 5 araxxi kills today which means 100% enraged. It seems the only trouble at higher enrage is the last phase. Still haven't figured how to deal with black core at higher enrage luckily I always had plenty of rocktails left.

Also got 2 nice drops:
Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba] - Page 6 Qp5N2e7

Nex solo is my new project.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 11/10/2015, 5:59 pm

Great to see you're still gaming Smile Good job, keep it up!

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 19/10/2015, 9:24 pm

Cille wrote:Great to see you're still gaming Smile Good job, keep it up!

Thanks Cillie Smile

I haven't played rs for almost a year before september though. I guess the break period did me well.

Anyway I've decided I'm not going to comp. After doing elite morytania tasks and like 10 hours of temple trekking I said fuck it. My current goals are 120 slayer and magic, 2 skills I enjoy the most. So fair I've gotten ~8.7m slayer xp and made well over 200m doing that. Got 2 ragefire glands, 1 steadfast scale and 1 wyrm spike drops. I'll mainly try to update my droplog weekly.

Julij2's road to max [Racing with Teh Blumpkin, Omit, Cille and Coobacaba] - Page 6 8xbqz4T

Drop log from 19.5m to 21.7m slayer xp:
Spoiler:
All port sets and weapons made:
Spoiler:
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6