Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for some reason it doesnt load for me..any tips?

3 posters

Go down

for some reason it doesnt load for me..any tips? Empty for some reason it doesnt load for me..any tips?

Post by PRISM 23/2/2013, 4:48 am

i got the latest java version.. but the loading screen just isnt going.. im on windows 7 64 bit .ive tried it on firefx and chrome.

pleasssse help , im so anxious to get orgasmes by old school nostalgia
PRISM
PRISM
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

for some reason it doesnt load for me..any tips? Empty Re: for some reason it doesnt load for me..any tips?

Post by Drakan 23/2/2013, 5:04 am

PRISM, I suggest you try uninstalling the 64-bit version of java from your computer, and try installing the 32-bit version, that might work because, usually the 64-bit version is compatible with the browser if the browser is ALSO 64-bit aswell, most browsers downloaded (even on 64-bit computers) are 32-bit.
Drakan
Drakan
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

for some reason it doesnt load for me..any tips? Empty Re: for some reason it doesnt load for me..any tips?

Post by Tuff Tiga 23/2/2013, 6:11 am

Using must chrome with the latest java works fine
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by PRISM 23/2/2013, 4:15 pm

thanks guys, i uninstalled all java from my computer and reinstalled it. working like a charm Smile 15 fishing ftw!
PRISM
PRISM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down