Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help and hints for watterfall quest.

3 posters

Go down

Help and hints for watterfall quest. Empty Help and hints for watterfall quest.

Post by zzsnuzz 25/2/2013, 4:16 pm

So doing the waterfall quest is quite helpful esp for being such low level. Id recommend doing it to anyone who wants to level up fast (about lvl 30 in strength and attack once completed). But first things first you will need a rope. These are hard to come by if you dont know where to look, but you can buy one at shanty pass for a reasonable price. Then you will need 6 WATER ,AIR, and EARTH runes for the end of the quest but always best to be prepared.(can buy runes at port sarim for 4 gp) Thats basically it that you need besides food. Now the fastest way I have found to get to the start of the quest is get to Port Sarim and take a ship to K island(30gp) than head west to the agility course then north west to the other port to addy town.(30 gp). Now once there I recommend for free food (cakes and bread to thief from the stalls there if you want to save time and money.( It requires 5 thieving) once you have what you need you head north west till you get to a house on the lake. Thats where the quest begins. Later in the quest down the river dont swim across, use your rope on the rock and the tree and once on the ledge DO NOT try to enter with out the amulet which you will retrieve later down the road. Go into the barrel and go north to the house and search the book shelf til you get the book on baxtorian. This quest without teleports requires a lot of walking for heads up and I recommend saving it for running away from high level moss giants and other creatures you will face such as zombies, bats, hob goblins and high level spiders which drain your prayer. Also the best advice I can offer is when searching for the key underneath the gnome maze is to have a lot of food on you and search each in order so your not running around and getting confused (which lies in the east side of the tunnels). Last but not least there is level 138 fire monsters at the end in which you have to run past (Nickz quoute"I got killed by a Fire Giant, and for my advice I Would Hop to a more crowded world where everyone was training mage there, so every Fire Giant was already under attack, so they couldn't Attack me. If you have a high HP level then just run through it, but if you came straight from tutoriul island, this might be helpfull.")Then use the key you got on the east side on the door to get into the last room in which you will use one rune on each pillar than use the amulet on the chick statue. cant remember her name. then use the urn on the cup and you completed the quest. Thank you if you read this and it helped you any. I appreciate it Very Happy

Last edited by zzsnuzz on 9/3/2013, 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
zzsnuzz
zzsnuzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Help and hints for watterfall quest. Empty Re: Help and hints for watterfall quest.

Post by Leakee 25/2/2013, 5:22 pm

Its easy to know what chest its in, its a different colour to the others, also you might wanna take a few glarials pebbles in case of failure, thanks for the guide Smile
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Help and hints for watterfall quest. Empty Re: Help and hints for watterfall quest.

Post by zzsnuzz 3/3/2013, 7:05 pm

thanks alot for your reply Very Happy
zzsnuzz
zzsnuzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickz 7/3/2013, 6:28 am

Thank you for the tip, I've done it yesterday also. Failed one time and something came up to me what you might add in the "guide"

I got killed by a Fire Giant, and I World Hopped to a more crowded world.
Now everyone was training mage there, so every Fire Giant was already under attack, so they couldn't Attack me. If you have a high HP level then just run through it, but if you came straight from tutoriul island, this might be helpfull..
Nickz
Nickz
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by zzsnuzz 7/3/2013, 4:10 pm

Great hint.+ rep
zzsnuzz
zzsnuzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickz 9/3/2013, 3:42 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Nickz
Nickz
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down