Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quickest way to ardougne without telies.and a few other hints

2 posters

Go down

Quickest way to ardougne without telies.and a few other hints Empty Quickest way to ardougne without telies.and a few other hints

Post by zzsnuzz 5/3/2013, 11:42 pm

I noticed in 07 servers people where going around through the white mountain area to get to ardounge or in that area. I recomend the fastest way besides tellies is to walk to port sarim pay 30 coins(if you do pirates treasure its instant) than run through Karamja island west till you get the agility arena then north west to the other port which takes you staright to Ardougne which is basically the fastest way also to get to most other places without tellies and it only cost 60 gp. hope this helps anyone else. If you do go through white mountains tho I recomend doing the fishing contest so you can take the pass underneath. A little hint for the quest the the only way to win the big fish is to have a vine worm which you can get in mcgrubers wood west of seers vilage.(theres a loose railing to get into there)beware of dogs!! goodluck! flower
zzsnuzz
zzsnuzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Quickest way to ardougne without telies.and a few other hints Empty Re: Quickest way to ardougne without telies.and a few other hints

Post by Benben582 6/3/2013, 4:41 pm

Never knew about this, +Rep

Benben582
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Quickest way to ardougne without telies.and a few other hints Empty Re: Quickest way to ardougne without telies.and a few other hints

Post by zzsnuzz 6/3/2013, 9:31 pm

your welcome I apriechiate the comments greatly.+rep Very Happy
zzsnuzz
zzsnuzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down