Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contracting Writers / Runescape 2007

+7
Bom
zzsnuzz
Talk dirty
Nball199
Muffins
Mark
EnterRiftSpc
11 posters

Go down

Contracting Writers / Runescape 2007 Empty Contracting Writers / Runescape 2007

Post by PRISM 10/3/2013, 4:41 am

Contracting Writers / Runescape 2007 Smokin11

Hey there! I'm looking for people who have an excellent knowledge in written guides and or blog related articles and understand the ropes of Runescape 2007. I am looking for articles related to the game, that would trigger fun, knowledge and ways to make money in Runescape old school.

Are you interested?
This is a brand new site with little than no name that i have started So, initially things will of course be a bit slow. But, together with the blog there will be a forum focused on 2007 OSRS. The blog is more based on the marketing experience of runescape, how to make it your business, certain guides. Topics that will very much influence and embrace the same targeted people that would join the forums for efficiency, Knowledge and grinding.

The use of images are a must, and your name and e-mail if you wish will be provided if anyone decides to contract you elsewhere.

I'm mostly looking for guides and articles about new activities that your able to do in rs07, involve the reader emotionally, and not just a pass through read. If your going to explain a fishing method, relate it somehow to the "beyond" , get creative.

Hit me a pm we can chat it over irc. Ill be considering a large amount of people and not just contracting 1.

Cheers and enjoy your weekend!
Prism

Last edited by PRISM on 24/5/2013, 1:12 am; edited 4 times in total
PRISM
PRISM
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Contracting Writers / Runescape 2007 Empty Re: Contracting Writers / Runescape 2007

Post by EnterRiftSpc 10/3/2013, 4:47 am

PRISM wrote:Hey there! I'm looking for people who have an excellent knowledge in written guides and who understand the ropes of Runescape 2007. I am looking for articles related to the game, that would trigger fun, knowledge and ways to make money in Runescape old school. Are you interested? i am paying from 10-50 dollars per article depending on the content and how you have covered the subject. The use of images are a must, and your name and e-mail if you wish will be provided if anyone decides to contract you elsewhere.

I'm mostly looking for guides and articles about new activities that your able to do in rs07, involve the reader emotionally, and not just a pass through read. If your going to explain a fishing method, relate it somehow to the "beyond" , get creative. Together with this project i have spoken to some friends and we will be mixing some chill out tunes using the runescape soundtrack, seems fun!

Hit me a pm and with a list of article titles you think would be a good idea and we can chat it over irc. Ill be considering a large amount of people andnot just contracting 1.
Prism

Back in 07, I remember going on some sites with excellent guides on making gp "hardcore" aka clicking for hours and making MOUNTAINS of gp. If that's what you mean I could probably hook you up, but I didn't write any of them.
EnterRiftSpc
EnterRiftSpc

Back to top Go down

Contracting Writers / Runescape 2007 Empty Re: Contracting Writers / Runescape 2007

Post by PRISM 10/3/2013, 5:02 am

EnterRiftSpc wrote:
PRISM wrote:Hey there! I'm looking for people who have an excellent knowledge in written guides and who understand the ropes of Runescape 2007. I am looking for articles related to the game, that would trigger fun, knowledge and ways to make money in Runescape old school. Are you interested? i am paying from 10-50 dollars per article depending on the content and how you have covered the subject. The use of images are a must, and your name and e-mail if you wish will be provided if anyone decides to contract you elsewhere.

I'm mostly looking for guides and articles about new activities that your able to do in rs07, involve the reader emotionally, and not just a pass through read. If your going to explain a fishing method, relate it somehow to the "beyond" , get creative. Together with this project i have spoken to some friends and we will be mixing some chill out tunes using the runescape soundtrack, seems fun!

Hit me a pm and with a list of article titles you think would be a good idea and we can chat it over irc. Ill be considering a large amount of people andnot just contracting 1.
Prism

Back in 07, I remember going on some sites with excellent guides on making gp "hardcore" aka clicking for hours and making MOUNTAINS of gp. If that's what you mean I could probably hook you up, but I didn't write any of them.

Sounds interesting, id love to check it out! thanks!
PRISM
PRISM

Back to top Go down

Post by PRISM 12/3/2013, 10:59 pm

UP!!! not one person in this whole RS community has spoken to me regarding this.
PRISM
PRISM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark 12/3/2013, 11:09 pm

could you possibly give an example? i get you want a detailed and un boring guide, but im still fuzzy on what youre looking for
Mark
Mark
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by PRISM 13/3/2013, 12:03 am

Mark wrote:could you possibly give an example? i get you want a detailed and un boring guide, but im still fuzzy on what youre looking for

hai! thanks for the reply.

One of the first articles im interested in is for example

The Runescape 2007 Market
- the do's and don'ts of it
- Best places to get trades done, example: classify around varrock bank where the best area to sell and buy something is located
- Watching out for scammers
- Sale techniques, like linking gary's autotalker
- Your personal touch and your creative information

Im not the one writing the article, im just paying you to do it. I can happily try to offer subjects of my interest, but thats you to decide strategically. Depending on the importance of the article i will pay more or less.

You can pm me subject titles and we can discuss and niche it out Cool
PRISM
PRISM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark 13/3/2013, 2:30 am

i will be keeping contact with you! i usually have some free time in school where im not doing anything, so ill try ad conjure something up!
Mark
Mark
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 13/3/2013, 3:28 am

I've currently got a template with over 10 pages worth of it, plus a lot of it done, which covers all areas of fishing... I doubt i'll finish it, but someone can have it if they want Smile
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Nball199 13/3/2013, 3:36 am

I may be interested in this if I find free time to write. I'll PM you if I start anything!
Nball199
Nball199
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talk dirty 13/3/2013, 1:56 pm

i guess ill write the one about rs market as im into that atm,
will start 2morrow.
pm me and we discuss a price.
Talk dirty
Talk dirty
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by zzsnuzz 16/3/2013, 5:34 am

im about to make a detailed Dragon slayer quest helper guide i dont want to get paid but would you like it once i finish?
zzsnuzz
zzsnuzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 16/3/2013, 7:22 am

I've written a lot of guides in the past and have sold well over 150 combined various guides. I may be interested in this however I won't be very active and won't be able to start until a week from now.
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by PRISM 16/3/2013, 5:54 pm

Bom wrote:I've written a lot of guides in the past and have sold well over 150 combined various guides. I may be interested in this however I won't be very active and won't be able to start until a week from now.

Im glad you have seen this bom! I know your work and id love to have you on board. Ill keep in touch so we can discuss this matter over irc or skype.
Have a great weekend!
PRISM
PRISM

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyger 16/3/2013, 9:36 pm

I found a way to make 1m every 5 minutes on EOC Smile
Zyger
Zyger
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/plexiscore

Back to top Go down

Post by PRISM 16/3/2013, 9:37 pm

Zyger wrote:I found a way to make 1m every 5 minutes on EOC Smile

Sounds great, but i'm looking specifically for Rs07. thanks!
PRISM
PRISM

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyger 17/3/2013, 2:50 am

I know a way to make about 10k every 5 minutes if your interested...
Zyger
Zyger
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/plexiscore

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 17/3/2013, 12:29 pm

I'm interested, pm me with what type of article specifications you are looking for Smile

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 17/3/2013, 1:21 pm

I'd be particularly interested in making pure-related guides in 07 scape, more specifically how to get around certain things such as difficult-to-complete quests with just 1 defence as well as all the things you need to know about making a pure.
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by todgott 18/3/2013, 3:31 pm

I could try my hand at that. PM me your contact info, so we can chat sometime?
todgott
todgott
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by PRISM 2/5/2013, 6:53 pm

Bump and edited some info! If you have any questions please pm me!
PRISM
PRISM

Back to top Go down

Post by PRISM 9/5/2013, 8:02 pm

buump
PRISM
PRISM

Back to top Go down

Post by PRISM 24/5/2013, 1:12 am

bump! Still very interested!
PRISM
PRISM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down