Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[How To] Make insane money on Runescape 2007

+6
Dual_Shock
AgentPerry
maseman1
Kidde
Aram
[Classify]
10 posters

Go down

[How To] Make insane money on Runescape 2007 Empty [How To] Make insane money on Runescape 2007

Post by [Classify] 29/7/2013, 6:54 am

Hi, I have found this amazing way of make extremely good profit per hour :)keep in mind that this does not always work. But will a lot of the time! I have kept this way of money making a secret for a while and now I will choose to expose this guide! First off you will need a lot of charged glories and charged ring of dueling's.

Before I start this off you will be collecting bananas Razz.

Teleport to Karmaja with the Amulet of Glory [4] and run a lil bit north to find trees with bananas start picking them until Ł you have a full inventory!

Once you have a full inventory you teleport to castle wars and bank, once you have done that repeat and get going. Now for the profits, since people such as stakers at the duel arena have a lot on their mind and are too addicted to staking and want stalls such as what were collecting, bananas! Now most of the time people staking dont have time to go collect these bananas and will pay upwards to 800-2k to one banana! The most I have ever got was around 5k each, it all depends if the staker is up, The most money I have made in a day was around 5M 07, it's an extremely good way to make money but how I made the 5M is a had a staker who was buying them off me in bulks for 2K each and believe me I was making bunk:p keep in mind this will not always work! And taking around 400 Gp each is still a lot of money!

[font=Arial Black]Now I will be posting screen shots of me getting paid out and they will be coming soon and also that if I haven't said already stakers use bananas for stalls and to get first hit/ pid on the opponent! Thanks for reading my guide and trust me this guide will soon no longer work because there will be bulks of people using this and I have made a good 12M overall doing this in around a week which is not half bad but ofcourse I gambled/staked it! xD

Last edited by [Classify] on 6/8/2013, 12:37 am; edited 6 times in total

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

[How To] Make insane money on Runescape 2007 Empty Re: [How To] Make insane money on Runescape 2007

Post by Aram 29/7/2013, 12:11 pm

Decent guide, it's also an effective method as Zybez doesn't have many offers regarding Bananas to the margins are great!
Aram
Aram
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

[How To] Make insane money on Runescape 2007 Empty Re: [How To] Make insane money on Runescape 2007

Post by Kidde 30/7/2013, 6:28 pm

tried this out however it's hard to find buyers as most just get the bananas themselves
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by maseman1 30/7/2013, 7:00 pm

does this actually work? Im trying it but i cant find anyone to sell them to. Could someone let me know exactly why people need bananas?

maseman1
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 30/7/2013, 11:16 pm

maseman1 wrote:does this actually work? Im trying it but i cant find anyone to sell them to. Could someone let me know exactly why people need bananas?

Stallin for stakes

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by maseman1 4/8/2013, 4:08 pm

this method works except i found it really hard to find buyers but once I did it was worth it, thanks

maseman1
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentPerry 4/8/2013, 5:16 pm

Decent guide, might aswell try it before loads of people start doing it Smile But try not to ask for reps to much, people will just neg rep you for it :s
AgentPerry
AgentPerry
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 4/8/2013, 5:59 pm

Asking for +Rep is an auto -Rep. Don't do it.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus 4/8/2013, 10:21 pm

Dual_Shock wrote:Asking for +Rep is an auto -Rep. Don't do it.
Want to thank me? +REP says it all.
???

On topic: Pretty decent guide, useful for people who need some easy, decent cash. +rep to equal out the -rep. Smile
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 7/8/2013, 3:11 am

[How To] Make insane money on Runescape 2007 S1ih

Explain

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 7/8/2013, 3:46 am

+rep man good guide
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy 25/8/2013, 6:23 pm

Thanks dude Smile +rep
Daddy
Daddy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaotic Iove 29/11/2013, 4:06 pm

you can also buy 23 baskets, pick 5 banana's, fill a basket and repeat till u have a full inventory of filled banana baskets, empty them at the bank to get 120 banana's per glory charge
Chaotic Iove
Chaotic Iove
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down