Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CLOSED] [07 Gold] Bom's Official Gold Shop [07 Gold] [CLOSED] - EOC - PP

Go down

[CLOSED] [07 Gold] Bom's Official Gold Shop [07 Gold] [CLOSED] - EOC - PP Empty [CLOSED] [07 Gold] Bom's Official Gold Shop [07 Gold] [CLOSED] - EOC - PP

Post by Bom 28/5/2013, 3:37 pm

Welcome to Bom's Official Goldshop

Currently Buying: 0M

Why Trust Me?

• I have over 190 vouches (click here)
  • People have trusted me with up to and around one billion RSGP numerous times (click here for a small list of a few of my past trust trades, second post on the thread)
  • I'm an ex-Rank and ex-Trusted, both positions I no longer have not due to scamming but due to inactivity
  • The Admins have my real ID, meaning they know everything about me and can track me down extremely easily

Payment Method

PayPal
EOC Gold Transfer

Price: $3.8/M | 16M EOC/M

How to Contact Me

• Click here to send me a Private Message (PM) on the Smokin Mils forums, which I shall reply to as soon as I log on.
  • Post a reply at the bottom of this thread showing your interest in selling me gold, how much you're looking to sell and which currency you're trying to sell in.
  • Click on the speech bubble in the red circle at the top of the Smokin Mils forum page. This will bring you to IRC. Sign in to it with your Smokin Mils username, join #SmokinMils and then, if I'm there, speak to me, "Bom."
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] [07 Gold] Bom's Official Gold Shop [07 Gold] [CLOSED] - EOC - PP Empty Re: [CLOSED] [07 Gold] Bom's Official Gold Shop [07 Gold] [CLOSED] - EOC - PP

Post by Bom 28/5/2013, 4:57 pm

Bought all I need for now - should be reopening in a few days.
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down