Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

99 Herblore

3 posters

Go down

99 Herblore Empty 99 Herblore

Post by Season 13/7/2013, 2:55 pm

How much would it cost from 55-99 and how long would it take? Could it also be profitable?
Season
Season
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

99 Herblore Empty Re: 99 Herblore

Post by FrodoTBaginz 13/7/2013, 9:07 pm

It can be profitable but its pretty hard to do and it takes a lot longer. Once you find a combination that is profitable that can easily change. I was making swamp tar into other tars for a bit. Just buying them overnight. I made a few mill but it was very slow leveling and tediously boring. The price really depends on how fast and easy you want it. Could make money could cost you 2-300m+
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 13/7/2013, 9:36 pm

FrodoTBaginz wrote:It can be profitable but its pretty hard to do and it takes a lot longer. Once you find a combination that is profitable that can easily change. I was making swamp tar into other tars for a bit. Just buying them overnight. I made a few mill but it was very slow leveling and tediously boring. The price really depends on how fast and easy you want it. Could make money could cost you 2-300m+

"buying them overnight"
He's talking about 07 mate.
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by FrodoTBaginz 13/7/2013, 9:57 pm

Fail... Razz Sorry about that. I'm not too familiar with 07. Should have checked what it was user before I posted. -.-
FrodoTBaginz
FrodoTBaginz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down