Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MayzeBlade Flipping Log

2 posters

Go down

MayzeBlade Flipping Log Empty MayzeBlade Flipping Log

Post by mayzeblade 28/7/2013, 12:23 am

July 27th 2013
Starting Wealth: 238M

1.Clean Lantadyme Profit = 725k 0.89%
This was meant to be an overnight flip. I started this flip last night but sadly I couldn't but all 9995 herbs like I wanted to buy, but I got a decent amount and a decent profit.

Spoiler:

2.Clean Lantadyme Profit = 3748k4.64%
 I thought since my 4 hours has definitely passed, why not try the same item again?  So I checked the margin and WOW, it was up there so I decided to try and get 9995 of them to flip.  Well they bought oddly fast and I got worried that I would lose money on this, I then bought 1 more herb to check the selling price since around 30 minutes have passed and it was still more then I expected, they sold fast too, definitely worth doing!
Spoiler:

3.Dragon Pickaxe Profit = 1746k1.26%
 I was looking around on some sites and I noticed how much Dragon Pickaxes are rising since the toolbelt update and I decided to try my hand at flipping them.  The whole process to me about two hours but I feel like I made a decent profit.
Spoiler:

July 27th 2013 Profit: 6219K  Total Wealth:  244m
  I think today has been a good day, done 3 inactive flips to much success, hopefully there will be more cash coming in tomorrow

August 2nd 2013
Starting Wealth: 244M

4.Clean Lantadyme Profit = 4850K 5.86%
 First off I apologize for not having updated this log for a while, my internet was acting up the day I started this what was intending to be a basic inactive flip but it ended up turning more into an investment.  After finding my selling price after 3 days I was excited to sell even though I feel like I could have got more if I waited a few more days but never the less this is the biggest profit I made so far and I am very happy about it.

Spoiler:

Last edited by mayzeblade on 2/8/2013, 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
mayzeblade
mayzeblade
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

MayzeBlade Flipping Log Empty Re: MayzeBlade Flipping Log

Post by Michael 28/7/2013, 12:41 am

The flips you have look pretty good. Keep up the good work Smile
Michael
Michael